Privy

Interim

"OH. YOU. HAVE. GOT. TO. BE. KIDDING.ME"

" WHAT. THE. FLYING. DUCK!"

Darn it! Useless phone! Ugh! Technology my !"

" Where's my effin' charger at?!"

The "renowned" life coach won the must not curse challenge but has yet to find the elusive phone charger as her prize. At least in this situation, she won.

Lisa spent almost half an hour rummaging through her things, tossing and turning pillows and mattresses, digging through piles of clothes, tripping over scattered vinyls and teddy bears. She was doing a rather fine job in helping out her clients put their lives in order however, she was quite the opposite when it comes to her own, especially with her belongings.

"Holy guacamoleeey ~ Mum would be enraged if she ever saw my flat in complete disarray. Wow, Lily. What a moment."

Lisa felt her head spin a little. She plopped on her bed and was about to give up searching for the tiny power source.

As her head hit her fluffy bed, her face was smacked by a certain thing — it was thin, had a smooth texture — "kinda feels like a wire of some sort" Lisa murmured to herself.

Oh! What a dumdum!? Why is it wrapped around my neck?!" How?!" Lisa exclaimed.

Wasting no time, Lisa rushed to retrieve her adapter and charge the device. While waiting for her phone to be of use again, she kept pondering about the heated exchange that she had with a certain agent moments ago.

Throughout her career, it was of rare occurrence that people would converse with her. Most of the time, it was Lisa who speaks and her clients would just listen, wholeheartedly. The Roseanne Park encounter was one of those rare occurrences. Lisa enjoyed it. She can't deny the fact that she was amazed by the agent's wits and consistency. Her lips was curving into a smirk as she was reminded of their mini debate cup.

"Roseanne Park.. huh.. isn't that a lovely name. In all fairness, Miss Angelic Voice is well equipped. Sarcasm, check. Wits, check. Still sounded so professional but is obviously losing her cool, check. Articulate, check. Clever, check. Sharp, check. Angelic Voice, check. Roseanne Park, check." Lisa pronounced.

" She seems to know a thing or two about giving out advice. Seems competent. Not bad. I bet she has been doing this for a couple of years now, she kept her cool despite the onslaught. MY onslaught. Bummer, I didn't had the chance to apologise for being so arrogant. Still, she sounded so.. sweet?! Does she sing? I wonder if she does? It must sound so heavenly. I should call back. " Lisa muttered.

Lisa rapidly blinked her eyes, the moment she finally heard herself. A quizzical look on her face as she tried to shrug off her sudden curiosity over THE Roseanne Park.

Coincidentally, her phone roared back to life. Lisa decided to ring the one person she confides in. She feels like something is off - a tad bit guilty as to how she acted throughout the call. So unbecoming of someone who's highly regarded as a life coach.

Hola Lily! What gives?"

Hey Jake, Listen, I gotta tell you something"

" Oooh ~ It sounds serious Lily. I bet this involves a woman, you never call me unless it involves a woman."

Cut it out Jake! I just need you to confirm something for me. You see, I did something terrible. Not so much? Can't say for certain? The Lilypad kinda jumped out, Jake."

" Oh no, she did not?! What were the words of the Lilypad. You have to tell me the words driven out."

Well, you know. The usual. Sarcasm. Tiny blunt insults here and there. Statistics. License. High horse."

" Oh snap?! Well that was uncalled for isn't it Lily? Unless.. you remembered her did you? Something came up in the conversation and you snapped?"

Yeah, I think so? I was able to shrug it off, like the usual. I feel bad because she was just doing her job. We were actually going back and forth. Throwing out sarcastic remarks till the line got cut off. Apparently, my phone was running low and I didn't notice that we were talking for quite some time. The plan was to just joke around, innocent little fun, you know.  I guess I went overboard this time Jake, what do you think?

"Hold on, did I hear that right? Lisa Manoban, the life coach, is asking for MY advice?! Is it Armageddon yet? How is this possible? "

Jacob, I'm serious. Keep up with me on this please. Also, to clarify, I said I need you to confirm something. I never mentioned YOU and OPINION in the same sentence."

" Okay fine mate. Serious mode activated. You know what I think, I think you're developing some kind of interest with this woman. You want to know more about her since she isn't the type that immediately sides with whatever you say. She fights back. She stands her ground."

"You need me to confirm something for you right? So I hereby confirm that, yes you feel bad, in some level, yes. But it's more of you wanting to talk to her again, you need me to validate this idea of yours. So go on, Lily. Call her back."

"Phew! Jacob Elordi finally acquired wisdom! I might stan."

" Uh-huh. Jacob Elordi Limited Edition Lily, Limited Edition. We should grab a drink. Alcohol in the arvo, on me mate. Yeah?"

" Alrighty then! Meet me in 30, Elordick."