Tres

Interim

Lisa was bored out of her mind.

It was a tiring yet an eventful day but she was really bored out of her mind. Social Media has been her form of "destressor" these days. She'd spend hours laughing at memes via 9gag. Alternatively, she would go bonkers over cute cat videos on Youtube.

She hated the bird app but since she wanted some variety, she decided to open her ancient and full of cobweb bird app. While mindlessly scrolling through the good for nothing app, she noticed a weird Promoted Ad. It was for a company for people who just want to talk about "matters of the heart"

" Matters of the heart? What is this? Some lame quasi radio show? Who in their right mind would think of putting up a company just to listen to someone pouring their heart out over some douchebag?" There are things called friends and night outs, the owner of this company clearly needs some Intervention i see."

As much as Lisa was appalled by the thought of the company's origin, she wanted to clown the company some more. She couldn't believe that the bird app can be a source of entertainment, excluding the clowns who actually use it.

After almost half an hour into pure clownery, Lisa decided to pick up the phone and call the hotline. She wanted to know how much more entertainment can the company provide if she'll be able to talk to one of its agents.

" It's looking spiccyyyyyyyyyyyy" Lisa shouted with a smug tone in her voice as she dialed the number.

" I wonder if the agents would be on par with a renowned life coach."