Dos

Interim

Roseanne smiled as she remembered the first time she stepped foot on this company. It's not that she doesn't value the company, she loved being a part of this wonderful organisation for the past three years, she loved being able to help out people and give out rational pieces of advice.

It's just that there was no career growth. She doesn't see herself taking calls for the rest of her life. She wanted to do something more. Something more fulfilling. Something that will make her genuinely happy.

She doesn't want to acknowledge it but she knew deep inside that she loves to sing, to write songs and express herself through music. She's been shrugging off these thoughts for the past three years.

On the same day, Roseanne discussed her resignation with Jacob. As much as she hated to remember anything related to music, she used it as her main reason. To ease her guilt, she told herself that at some point in her life, music was her passion, briefly.

At first, Jacob couldn't believe what he just heard. He was about to lose one of the most compassionate and brilliant agents that his company ever had.

But when Roseanne mentioned music, he clearly remembered the first day he met Roseanne. That first interview. How she was flustered but at the same time, how her eyes screamed passion and desire at the mention of music. With a heavy heart, he agreed but asked for a simple condition.

" Please do one more call, I would like to witness greatness at its finest" He jokingly pleaded.

Roseanne, without hesitation, agreed. She figured that it was just a call. One last call and then she can go out of her way to find what her heart truly desires. What she's been yearning for all this time.