(Olivia HyexGowon) LOONA

GIrlgroup short stories

a/n
71 words at the end are authors note fyi;]
enjoy~



Teenage jerks and traffic lights

"Oh hey what are you doing here?" a smoky voice asks me in a kind of shady tone beaming me a condescending smile.
Hyunsuk, my year and in most of my classes but rarely seen and when he attends then everyone needs to know. He never stops talking but on top of all that he gets good grades. Better than me, mostly. I hate it. Just because he kisses the teachers butts. MY Yang! The teachers might fall for you but not me!
"Waiting." I answear. 
His family leads a successful company he probably will take care of someday. All in all: his life is pre-planned and save. Noboby is expecting any problems. Even though he literally did nothing else than being born and using, also known as wasting, his families money to impress others. And too many fall for it.
"I was already beginning to think that you would be here to do some sport." he snores, "Well, that would've been a suprise"
I watch his eyes scan my body.  An unpleasant feeling overcomes me but even more anger. He always talkes to me like that. He talks to everyone like that exept when a teacher is in earshot or they could be potential future clients. And the way he does that makes me want to punch him.
Maybe on his nose.... Yeah his nose needs a new angle. 
"Little red huh? Maybe you should sign in. Just an idea. Come twice a week and you wouldn't be exhaused of running across a red light. The cars will stop don't worry. You're like an extra traffic light anyways" He scoffs. 
I can feel my face heating up. Not out of embarrasement. Of course not! Just... how did he know?
I was playing a hard round of PubG at home (basically I carried the whole team but got shot of one of these ty campers) and totally lost track of time. So I just grabed my cap and run over here.The gym is not that far away from my place but it's still to far for a person who spends the whole day sitting infront of their computer and suddenly running like their life depends on it. No time for stopping for cars. They should learn how to hit the brakes anyway.
"So who are you waiting for?" 
Can't he just shut up and keep on walking out of my way? His nose is getting perfectly close. One punch and he ends up in hospital. But I can't do that. I'm still waiting. If I hit him, he'll drag me to drive to it with him... or get captured by the police and I surely don't want both. Especially not sitting with this disgusting coward in one bus. Oh and the hospital is quite far away it would take hours via bus.
Nah... maybe next time.
"Not for you so would you" I walk past him, slightly brushing against his side, to the counter. "Na na na what kind of behavior is that?" He grabs me by my hoodie and pulls me back. Well he tries to but I push his ty hand of me with just one move and keep on going. The vending machine next to the counter carries my well deserved Coke. It's hard carrying a whole team of armed idiots. "Ohoo".... and bear him. "Where did you learn that huh? Stronger than expected" He walks next to me now leaning onto the side of the vending machine. 
I choose to ignore him. Please Gowon just come out already or I may change my mind. A kick in the shin would do it to....
My hands slide into the pockets of my jacket -or where they should be... 
I look down on myself and right at this moment feel dumber than ever. 
My jacket is at home. My jacket with pokets full of precious money. Enouth to buy me a coke. I sigh, kicking the machine slightly and after I hear a hawk suddenly rememder that there was still someone staring at me. Oh no.
"No moneeey?" He streches the 'e' long enouth to sound perfectly annoying. What an idiot. 
He keeps on looking. Now with a knowing smile. He exactly knows that I don't know how to answer. If he is good at one thing then at reading people. At least that's what people say about him. The people who aren't dazzled by his... his him. You know? His annoying way of 'charming' people or whatever he does with all those. Girls faint and boys want to be him. Like this ty highschool stars in movies. But this one doesn't has a secret sweet personality. He is completely and bluntly fake. The fact that he will be so successfull with his career makes me boil in anger. . 
"Naaww don't look like that. Want me to lent you some?" he teases. 
I snort.
AS IF!
I would never, NEVER need nor use his crappy money. 
So I just turn around, not without giving him the best eye role of the freaking century! (I'm kinda proud of it)
Maybe Gowon has some money to lent me. I would've bought her some too if I hadn't forgotten my jacket... Man I just want a coke, Gowon and go back home to play another round to show these ers how gaming works! 
But insted I'm standing in a mostly empty entrance with this dumpass of human.
This is one of the most popular gyms right now. It has just opened about two months ago and a lot of my classmates go here regulary or at least are registered. I'm not. To lazy. Plus my money should be carefully spend. The new Pokémon is already published for way to long without me playing it. Gowon is in her second week and I promised to pick her up today. She said I should take a walk and breath some fresh air while getting her but I now she is afraid of the dark. Knowing the people who go here I also don't want her to be alone. Especially knowing that he is here....
Why couln't she just go to a smaller one? Of course she just deserves the best and yes some of her friends are here to but why are idiots here as well?
This is a technique and health based gym. That why I used to believe that those rich kids wouldn't be here. 
"Hard to get huh? Cold as always." 
"Dude, got some problem or anything?" It enouth now. I trun over to look him directly in the eye, tying to look as earnest as ever. I'm annoyed yes but I won't let him win. 
He looks shocked for a millisecond but forces out another one of his patronizing laugher. How fake.
He opens his mouth as if he wan't to answear but closes it almost imediatedly. Ha! Out of words huh? Easier than I thought.
Then a I feel a tap on my shoulder and the relief of Gowon finally arriving fills my body till I hear a  someone behind me clear their throat. 
As I turn around I to look at that new dissapointment of the day and it's, indeed, another one of the  who now greets him with a fist bump. 
Minsuk. 
This idiot always checks Gowon out. Always. 
Just yesterday as Gowon was writing the dates for our dance club on the noticeboard together with our leader Yves, me on the way to do the same in the other building as I saw these two standing next to the lockers. Watching them. 
I'm not paranoid or anything and was about to go on as I notices their giggling. Like first graders but with a way worse mindset. Nothing sweet and shy as kids might be. At least when they're not screaming or crying. 
So I stoped and kept on watching them. Students were strollling through the hallway, unknowingly making it possible for me to not be noticed. Unqueationably, these two morons were checking them out. After a while Yves patted Gowon on the shoulder and went away to I don't know where. We agreed to do this task in pairs. My other half juust needed to pee so I ended up alone since I don't like to wait. I texted her that though. 
But Yves walked to the opposite direction. 
Yves is considered really pretty around the school. She's tall, the leader of the dance club, not as stupid in class as she sometimes appeares to be when she's talking nonsense in our breaktime at the studio. I know that many people are eyeing her so I believed that Hyunsuk and this other dude are mostly keeping theirs on her. Sorry Yves I sure would have bet them up for you if you hadn't stolen my watermelon pice beforehand. My precious watermelon.,,,
Hyunsuk did obviously. His eyes were glued on...  some part of her body as she wakled away with a light step. 
I felt the will to puke till I noticed the other one still focused on Gowon.
The feeling turned into anger. More than before. Again sorry Yves but Gowon is way smaller and not as quick-witted as you. She... neends to be protected.
Oh gosh don't let her hear that!
After that my heart started beating faster and without noticing it at first, my feet carried me towards the lockers. I clench my fist. Dunno if I was about to punch him or anything. I would have found out about it but suddenly a way to loud voice shouted into my ear. It was Choerry. She was complaining about me leaving her behind but smiled happily as she noticed that I didn't go to the other building yet. Gowon turned around as she heard the voice of this excited weirdo next to me and I waved at her as if nothing happened. She doesn't need to know. It's better that way. 
Choerry was draging me to down the hall to finaly acopmlish our task, shouting a good bye to Gowon. She waved back as us.
The spot were the gyus stood was now occupied by a dude rummaging around in his locker. He must have out crowded them. 

"Statisfied?" Hyunsuk asks, pushing me away and puting his arm around the other guys shoulder.
Statisfied with what? His workout? Pah he's more of a green onion. And Hyunsuk is a leek. I hate vegetables.
The onion guy exhales deeply, "Well, didn't talk to me once. Not even noticed me" 
"Oh I'm sorry man" he harshly pats his shoulder and loses the grip right after. 
"Did I say it was bad?" He grins, "I should have used this advantage in the shower" 
Both laugh. Horrible, dirty as they go towards the exit.
"So Yogaboy?" Hyunsuk puts his arm aroud him again. Squeezing his shoulder. 
Yoga? He attends Yoga class? That explains a lot.
"As long as you are in the last row everything is perfectly fine"
The last r-ooh you nasty son of-
"Man you're a genius. Still sounds a little gay though so don't spread it k?" I can see his arm muscles around his neck tighten. I slowly walk after them to not miss any words. Today is only one Yoga class."
"Ey believe me, sooner or later evereyone will come there" he scoffs, looking to the side at Hyunsuk. I can see a touch of nervousnes on his face until he quickly changes it into an assuring grin, "But just one can sit behind a certain blond beauty" 

"Argh" he crys out, strumbling backwards.
"Listen here you little " Hyunsuk interrupts holding him by his free arm to keep him from falling. A shocked expression on his face which turns redder every breath he takes. And believe me you hear it. He should be happy though. His face isn't red of blood. Unlike his little friend there.
"No you listen! There is only one blonde person in this Yoga class and if you look at her one more time I swear you wish you were never born" Keeping my voice as deep and calm as possible. If you want revenge then square up.
His muscles tighten and he's grinding his teeth. Any moment he will punch me. I know that. He doesn't care about the 'don't punch a girl' rule. 
But this girl will hurt you back till you crawl to your mother and tell her what you've done. Think about your bright future. Nobody wants to work with a ert.
His his eyes drift slightly away. Yes, I'm the alpha here. "Can't stand me huh?"
His expression changes but not in the way of obeying. At least not like the ones I'm used to. All the 4K video games teached me to watch someones gaze (Or at least the gun in their hands). It's kinda blank. His eyes and mouth are wide open as he stares at a point behind me or anywhere.
A loud bang brings him back from his dreamland or wherever he was. Hyunsuk probably lost his grip to Yogaboy causing the latter to slam backwards onto the floor. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a snort.
"Uhm... Hyejoo?"
I turn around in a millisecond, searching for the body to the small, familiar voice. 
There she is. at the bottom of the stairs behind me, leading to the cubicles, looking hella confused. 
I to her, grab her hand and pull her outside with me. She looks at me in confusion as she tries to catch up with my steps but I ignore her gaze and look straight ahead. 

I stop as we were far enouth to let us both catch our breath. We are now standing on a traffic iland waiting for the light to turn green. I fully turn to look at her now red face. Cause of it, is the traffic light I ran over about half an hour ago. It's cold. Almost freezing. I should really have taken my jacket with me. Only my hand is war- oh .
I loose the grip on her hand and put both my hands into the pockets of my hoodie. Traffic lights have their benefits when it comes to this weird stuff. At least my head is now warm too but my hand lost the feeling from before. My legs are shivering.
I look at her in apologie. Not for the hand thing in particular more for the great confusion she must have right now. But she suddenly has a unreadable look in her eyes. Not the confuded one from before. I watch how she rubbs her hands onto each other for warmth. Her scarf looses its position due to the movement. I reach out to wrap it around her, making sure that it will keep her warm. But my hands are shaking to much. It slips out multible times.
"Oh come on" I mumble to myself. Why doesn't it just stay on its place? You have one job! 
Suddenly she stopps her action. Her hands reaching out to hold her scarf and stopping my action. 
...I could've gotten it right! Just this damn wind-

Warmth.

My whole body heats up. 

She...she huggs me. Ha!
....
Right?
I slowly try to wrap my arms around her, which is kinda hard to master since her coat is thick like a snowman but it somehow feels good and the suspicious warmth musltiplies.

So it... it's true. 
....I hug her tighter. Hoping that she'll feel the warmth too. Eventhough she probably doesn't need it. I just wanna be sure...
This feels suprisingly nice. I mean I hug some people a lot but... this feels better somehow.
My eyes are closed yet I can see the green light breaking through the dark into my vision. "Oh" Gowon exclaims in her small voice, rarely even audible but the sudden loss wakes me up. Now it's her turn to pull me along. 

We're walking next to each other in silence. Don't know what I should say. Don't know how I should say what happened without mentioning why.
And I'm still cold.
"So why did you punch him?" she asks. Oh no.
"He was annoying"
"Well, he still is. But on top of that he now has a broken nose"
I advoid her gaze. No need to read me. You don't need to know what they said about you. 
So I just gave a snort tone in reply.
"I always thought you hate Hyunsuk more than Joonyoung?" Oh that's his name!
"Both are annoying" 
"Yeah, but the rich one is better at hiding his ." Go- this- uuh. I choke on my own spit.
She stopps and pats my back while laughing. "Hyejoo please I'm not blind." I look up again after I calmed down a bit. that hurt.
"I just noticed today though. I saw him in the halls and wondered why he didn't go inside, since the lesson was about to start in some minutes. He purposedly came late! There was still enouth room in my row but he made sure to place himself right behind me and some other girl- your fist is turning white don't clench it too much." She stops her talking to take my hand. I didn't even notice what I was doing but her way of talking in that trivial way made me angry. She should have moved or hit him with her feet in one of those weird dislocation tasks. 
Her hand is warm and soft as always. It needs to be handled carefully so I force myself to breath deeply in order to calm down. 
Idiot.
"Yoga is boring anyway." she continues.
"So you just stop because of this-"
"Yeah no. It's kinda expensive here and dancing is exhausting enouth. You know" she pauses and slowed down her steps a little bit. "I just thought I need another hobby like you" her tiny voice sounds even quiter than usual.
"Me?" 
"Yeah, You're always playing games and seem pretty much into it so I don't want to bother you (and you're kinda agressive) so I thought of this."
"Ah" I don't know what to say. She never asked me to stop playíng or anything. I thought she... like doesn't care. We could have played together or something. "Sorry" 
She suddenly stops completly, catching me a little of guard and.... kisses me on my cheek. 
...
SHE KISSED ME ON MY CHEEK!
I need a traffic light right now!
And if I'm not wrong, she as well. The light is dimm but I believe there is a pinckish touch in that cute face of hers. I mean her- she just smiles so nice right now. Like always. She is just-
I found myself staring at her in perfect confusion. I mean.. all of a sudden?  How? Why? I mean.... dude.
She slaps me with her free hand and continues walking, hiding her face from my vision. Dragging me with her. 
Cause I am NOT letting go of this hand!

a/n
duuuude this tool me a while. 
I'm not going to blame school but instead my lazy mind. It's ether to many thoughts or none.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed it><" I'm learning how to write better with every passing day!! It's fun I just need more practice to make it good as well;]
Just bear with me heh
Please excuse my spelling mistakes, grammar errors or anything else.
If you have some cool stuff in mind, feel free to tell me if you want;]

Have a nice day or night and bye bye~