KISS ME! I'M DESPERATE!!

PEACEFUL DAY IN RED VELVET HOUSE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No way! There is no way I’m going to do that!” Wendy exclaimed, shaking her head frantically, protesting strongly to her friends idea.

 

“Why not?” Joy asked, arm crossed in dissatisfaction.

 

“Because it’s stupid. ” Wendy said, as matter a fact.

 

“It’s not stupid, okay?! Babe, tell her. ” Joy said, nudging her girlfriend.

 

“I think it’s a brilliant plan Wen.” Seulgi said, supporting her girl.

 

“Oh, please! You just said that because Joy tell you to.” Seulgi shrugged her shoulder.

 

“Come on Wendy. It’s my birthday and you already promise to grant me anything I want.”

 

“That’s because you hated my gift I gave you.”

 

“Bubble tea! You got me a freaking bubble tea for a birthday present! Not just any kind of bubble tea, it’s the one I hated the most.”

 

“Be grateful, at least I got you a birthday gift.”

 

“Clearly because you forgot that today is my birthday.”

 

“I did not forget your birthday.”

 

“Wendy, it is clear that bubble tea you gave her…it’s actually yours.” Seulgi chimed in.

 

“No, it’s not!”

 

“Don’t lie! This bubble tea taste horrible. I am one hundred percent sure it’s your weird recipe.” Joy said, shoving the bubble tea back to Wendy.

 

“Okay, alright! Yes, it’s mine and I’m sorry! I’m sorry I forgot about today. But…your birthday wish is something I can’t do. It’s ridiculous! I’m not doing it!”

 

“Come on Wendy. ” Joy whined cutely.

 

“No!”

 

“Please??”

 

“No way!”

 

“Aaaa…come on. Pleasee???”

 

“Not a chance.”

 

“Oh, please just grant the birthday girl wish. I’m getting annoyed here, hearing her cute nasally voice.” Yerim finally snapped after being quiet for a long time.

 

“Yes, Wen! Just grant my girl her wish. She won’t stop until you say yes.” Seulgi add.

 

“Her wish is ridiculous! It’s a stupid wish! There’s no way I’m gonna grant that wish!”

 

 

***

 

 

“I can't believe I’m actually going to do this.” Wendy closed her eyes and heaved out a long sighed.

 

The four of them are currently outside, standing at the front of their school gate, preparing for Joy special birthday wish. Wendy could see how excited her friends are by the whole thing, especially the birthday girl. Wendy groaned inwardly as she can’t believe that she agreed to do what Joy had requested, cursing herself for having a soft heart.

 

“Wen, here. ” Seulgi hand over the big purple placard that seems to covered up half of Wendy body.

 

Wendy took the handmade placards from Seulgi, and when she sees what was written on it, Wendy gape, her eyes bulge open.

 

“What in the world…who the hell made this?” Wendy spat out furiously, clearly disliking what had been written on that placard.

 

“Me! Is there a problem?” Yerim said plainly, unaffected by her friend outburst.

 

“Do I have a problem? Yes, I have a problem!” Wendy turn the card around and show it to Yerim.

 

“KISS ME! I AM DESPERATE! Do I look like I’m desperate?!”

 

“Obviously. ” Yerim replied calmly.

 

“What?! I am not desperate alright!”

 

“Yeah…yeah…whatever!” Yerim dismissed the fuming girl and continue setting up her camera.

 

“And…what’s with all the cameras? Are you guys planning to film the whole thing?”

 

“Uh-hu! We’re going to show this video to your future wife, so she will know that you are not a total loser in high school.” Joy replied joyfully.

 

“I am not a loser!”

 

“You’re 19 years old and yet…you never kiss anyone. Looks to me, that you are a loser.”

 

“I’m not okay! In fact, I did kiss-”

 

“Your mom doesn’t count.” Yerim cut in.

 

“Your sister and your dad also doesn’t count!” Joy quickly added before Wendy could utter any feedback.

 

“Everyone who are related to you doesn’t count. Even us!”

 

Wendy open to retort back but Seulgi hand on her shoulder manage to shut her up. 

 

“Don’t waste your breath. You can’t win against those two. The sooner you did this, the sooner we're done with it, the faster we go home. I have a drama to catch on.”

 

Wendy let out a soft sighed, nodding her head as she accepted her defeat. She already promise Joy with her wish, and she can’t take it back or Joy will never let her live her life peacefully.

 

“Okay! So…how long do I have to do this? One hour?”

 

“Not how long… it’s how many girls you kiss.” Joy grinned slyly.

 

“How many? How many numbers are we talking here exactly?”

 

“A hundred.”

 

“A hundred?! Are you insane? Do you know how many germs that is? It’s gonna tainted my face! I will get infected!”

 

Yerim scoffed. “Oh, now you want to be a hygienic freak. Your face will be fine. That is…if someone did take pity on you and give you a smooch.”

 

“Yah, you-”

 

“Don’t worry Wen, I got you covered! I have wipe tissues, dry tissues, sanitizer, and spray mint for your breath… compact powder, lipstick, uuu…some snacks…” Seulgi trailed, rummaging her hands inside her big bag.

 

“See, you have nothing to worry about.” Joy said, patting Wendy shoulder.

 

Wendy grunt, hoping for a miracle to happen so she won’t have to do this, so she won’t experience the most embarrassing event in her 19 years old life because of her friends stupid kiss me ideas.

 

 

***

 

 

Many moments later…

 

Wendy almost pushed the girl away for kissing her more than 10 seconds now and Wendy thought she was kissing a cat at how much the girl likes to . And if it wasn’t for Seulgi pulling the passionate girl from Wendy, telling the girl that her time is up, Wendy swore she will smack the girl head with the purple placard she’s holding.

 

“Call me.” The girl said seductively, trailing her fingers sensually over Wendy face before walking away.

 

“And that is the 56 girls on the lip kiss list and… 39 on cheek kiss list. So, we have…five more girls to go.” Joy wrote it down on her book, chuckling seeing Wendy gargling her infected mouth non-stop and her bear girlfriend helping the hamster by handing out tissue, and even help spraying breath mint into Wendy mouth.

 

“Next time, stop them even before 5 seconds.” Wendy grumble.

 

“Come on. It wasn’t that bad.” Joy snickered.

 

“Not bad? She me! She freaking me! Is she a cat or a dog or something?”

 

“Well, if you open your mouth, she’ll stop .” Yerim said.

 

“And why would I open my mouth?”

 

“For another level? French kiss level.” Seulgi reasoning.

 

“This was supposed to be a simple kiss me…not french kiss me!”

 

The three girls laughed at Wendy frustration.

 

“Okay, look at it this way… this show that girls find you attractive and hot. Just look at how many girls kiss you on the lips. Clearly…you have something that made those girls thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter