C27: Please don't come back

In My Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene and Seulgi were walking near the han river hand in hand. Seulgi asked Irene to go on a date as she misses her girlfriend so much. Irene didn't think twice, she is tired with a long day of work but all her tiredness disappear bin the thin air when her eyes met Seulgi's as she waits for her.

 

"How's your first day at work?" Seulgi asked.

 

Irene let go of Seulgi's hand and hugged her arms. "It was tiring and nerve-wracking, love."

 

Seulgi's whole body stiffed as she heard what Irene called her.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"It was tiring and nerve-wracking?"

 

"No, not that. The last one."

 

A smirk appeared at the shorter girl's lips. 

 

"Huh?"

 

"The last word, what was it?"

 

"Wracking? Nerve-wracking?" Irene acted as if she doesn't know what was the taller girl was saying.

 

"No, not that. The other one."

 

"Tiring?"

 

"Irene!" Seulgi pouted and frees her arm from her girlfriend's hug. "Nevermind." And she walked away.

 

Irene giggled and followed her girlfriend. She gave her a back hug and a kiss on her shoulder.

 

"Love..." She whispers. "I'm just teasing you."

 

Seulgi turns around and smiles. "Call me that again." She encircles her own hands around Irene's waist and pulls her closer.

 

"Love..." Irene smile.

 

"Again."

 

"Love..."

 

"Again."

 

Irene put her hands in Seulgi's collar and pull her down. "I love you, love." She mumbles under her breath before her lips claim the taller woman's soft lips.

 

Without hesitation, Seulgi returns the kiss. People passing by look at them, they giggle and they blushed, others took pictures but the couple didn't mind it and continue to kiss until they are out of breath. 

 

"I love you so much, Irene Bae."

 

"I love you more, Kang Seulgi."

 

"Lets so this every day." 

 

Irene smirk. "Kiss in public every day?"

 

"No, you ert." Seulgi laugh. "Go on dates, not kiss in public." 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter