C23: I want to be you girlfriend

In My Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene was in Seulgi's place the next day, it was Saturday and the young painter and her muse were finishing the fourth painting. 

 

Seulgi stretched. "I don't think we can finish the last two in two days, Irene." 

 

"What should we do then?" Irene asked.

 

"Well we can always take a photo of you posing with the right background and I can use it."

 

"That can work." Irene sigh and walk to Seulgi. "I'm sorry if I can't finish the painting."

 

"No need to apologize, Irene. I'm just happy that your dreams are slowly becoming a reality."

 

"I will return the extra payment for the last two paintings."

 

"That's not necessary, Irene. I am still using you as my muse, it is still your face they'll see in my canvas so no need to return it." Seulgi smile.

 

"Let me treat you then" Irene beamed a smile that always stunned the taller woman.

 

"Is it a date?" Seulgi smile.

 

"Yes, it is a date." Irene's eyes showed a hint of seriousness. "Well, you ho on a date with me?"

 

Seulgi never knew that her heart can beat even faster than it usually was. But the older woman in front of her, staring straight to her eyes.

 

Seulgi doesn't know how to react to Irene's next action. The taller woman moves closer to the painter. She put her hand in Seulgi's shoulder and the other one under her chin. 

 

With wide eyes, Seulgi cannot believe what just happened. It never happened before but Bae Joohyun had her lips against hers and she cannot do anything but to return it. 

 

"Hmmmnnn..."

 

Irene moaned when she feel Seulgi's tongue her lips, asking for permission to enter which t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter