intro

Lion + Fish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KÖLN, GERMANY

 

Jiyong spend the weekends off by hanging out in the park. Now, he is in his final semester to finish her studies in photographer. After that, he returned to Korea and began his career as a photographer. Jiyong too focused on taking pictures of the surroundings until he hit someone on the shoulder.

 

“Ouh, I’m sorry,” Jiyong said to that person.

“Ah, my shirt!” the person said while wiping her clothes that a spill of coffee from her hand.

“I’m sorry,” Jiyong repeat to apologize her.

“Ah ... how I want to present this project with this clothing,” she mumbling slowly. Jiyong heard her words then he feels guilty to her. She just stares at him furiously.

Jiyong noticed her facial reaction and he feels guilty about it.

“I'm sorry for breaking you. I didn't mean it. Erm…Let me help you replace your clothes” Jiyong said try to help her.

The person just stares at him suspiciously.

“I have no other intention, just want to help you,” Jiyong said when he noticed her suspicious stares.

“What are you going to do?” suddenly the person asked.

Jiyong smile when he hears her question.

“The store there sells clothes. Let's go there. I'll replace it. Don't worry, I paid for it,” Jiyong said while pointing toward the nearby shop.

 

 

Taeyeon hesitate when he offers her to buy a new cloth for her. However, she doesn't have any choice right now. She has to rush toward her presentation place.

 

“Let’s go. It’s getting late” Taeyeon replied while she looks at her watch.

“Okay” the person replied before he guides her toward the nearby shop. Taeyeon just follow him from behind while her mind keep think about all kinds of things.

 

Taeyeon POV

‘Should I trust him? But he didn’t see like a thieves or criminals. Ah… It's an emergency. I had to trust him’

 

“Here the shop” the person said before he open the door for her.

Taeyeon nodded before she enter the shop and saw there are some clothes on sale. She chose the shirt section and chose one of them.

 

 

Jiyong waits for her to make a choice but his eyes keep stares on her. Jiyong noticed that the person in front of him is so beautiful. She has pretty eyes even her stares at him furiously. From her style, Jiyong knows that she also a student just like him.

 

“I choose this one,” the person said to Jiyong.

Jiyong just nodded and smile. After that, she places her stuff on the chair nearby before entering the fitting room. Jiyong wait her outside while staring at her stuff. He saw her bag, drawing book and then he noticed her student card hang on her bag. He looks closely and read it the card.

 

Name: Kim Taeyeon

Student ID: ***123

 

“Kim…Tae…yeon” Jiyong read it slowly.

“Nice name, suited to her,” Jiyong said and then he smiles.

 

Taeyeon change her cloth inside the fitting room. She saw the price tag and it’s not that expensive.

“I can buy this, why should I bother him to buy for me” Taeyeon said while put the button.

After she satisfied with her shirt, she opens the fitting room door and saw that person is standing beside her stuff.

“What are you doing?” she asked him curiously.

The person stunned with Taeyeon sudden question.

“Oh, nothing. So, did you okay with the shirt?” the person asked her

Taeyeon stares at him suspiciously before she nodded. Then, she goes to get her stuff and says to the person

“I can pay this shirt. So, don’t bother about it”

“No…no…no…it’s was my fault to make your shirt like this. Let me buy this for you, please” the person said insists.

After that, the person goes to the cashier and pays the shirt for her. Taeyeon then just follow him from behind and says thank to him for pay the shirt for her.

“Thank you” Taeyeon said

“No, it’s okay. Hurm, would you give me that dirty shirt? I’ll clean it for you” the person offers her.

Taeyeon frown when he asked to wash it for her.

“No, it’s fine. You don’t have to do that. Enough for buy me this shirt” Taeyeon said to refused his helps.

 

 

Jiyong keep thinking how to keep in touch with the person. He feels want to know her. Suddenly, he makes an offer to help her clean the shirt.

 

“No, it’s my fault. Let me help you. I’ll promise to clean it and give it to you in a good condition,” Jiyong said insist to make sure she agrees with his idea.

“No, it’s fine. I can handle this” the person still refused.

Then, Jiyong just takes the shirt from her hands and says

“I earnestly desire to clean this. Let me help you. It's for my guilt towards you”

The person stunned with Jiyong behavior.

“Aren't you late for the presentation?” Jiyong asked try to change the topic.

The person looks at the watch and then she rush to leave the shop, but she stops at the in front door and says

“Thank you”

After that, the person just leaves the shop without give Jiyong her number to contact.

“Wait! How I want to contact you?” Jiyong shouts from the shop but the person didn’t hear him.

Jiyong shakes his head while looks at that person running away from there before he looks at the shirt on his hands.

 

Jiyong POV

‘Kim Taeyeon…hope to see you again’

 

 

DINNER WITH FINAL YEAR STUDENTS

 

Taeyeon walked into the hall with his friends. That night, she wore a white dress with a sunflower pattern.

 

“Wah, there are so many final year students in here” Yuri, Taeyeon classmate said.

“I heard that this year university combined all the costs to this dinner” Sooyoung, Taeyeon roommate replied.

“Yeah, let’s have fun tonight!” Hyoyeon, Taeyeon classmate said and then she pull Yuri hand to walks with her.

“Hey, wait for us!” Sooyoung shouts before she drags Taeyeon beside her.

 

 

Jiyong take the food served on the side of the hall. Suddenly, one of his friends approaches him from behind.

“Jiyong! She’s here” Youngbae, his roommate said.

“Who?” Jiyong asked but his eyes still on the food.

“Remember? The girl that I told you before?” Youngbae asked

“Which one?” Jiyong asked again

“Looks!” Youngbae said excitedly while pointing to the girl.

Jiyong turn his looks to see the girl that Youngbae said to him. He looks where the Youngbae pointing. Then, he saw there is a bunch of girls is standing beside the stage while talking

“You know her?” Youngbae asked.

“Yah…! There are a lot of girls over there, which ones?” Jiyong asked when he just saw there some girl there.

Suddenly, Jiyong heart beats faster when he saw someone he recognized also there.

“That one that wears white dress” Youngbae said.

Jiyong looks at his friend with mixed feelings.

“That have sunflower pattern?” Jiyong asked to makes sure his friend pointing to whom.

“Not her! Beside her” Youngbae said.

Suddenly, Jiyong was relieved to hear his friend's answer. Youngbae noticed his friend reaction and he saw it very strangely.

“What’s wrong? Do you know them?” Youngbae asked curiously.

“No, I don’t know them but…” Jiyong didn’t continues his words but he just smiles when he saw her there. Youngbae stares at Jiyong weirdly.

 

 

“Hey, I think someone is staring at us” Min Hyorin, Taeyeon classmate said when she accidently saw someone staring at them.

“Where?” Yuri asked while looks around.

“There” Hyorin said while pointing toward on the side of the hall.

All of them turn to looks when Hyorin points to whom.

“Did anybody know them?” Yuri a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter