Good Morning Sunshine

Magic shop

Early one morning, Hoseok sleepily opened his eyes, hearing the rain beat down against the window pane. He slowly turned to look at the clock, reading 4:00am.  He shut his eyes again, trying to fall asleep. A couple hours passed and his roommate's alarm sounded loudly. Hoseok groaned, tiredly. Jimin sat up, rubbing his eyes and turning off his alarm. He quietly headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Once again, Hoseok checked the time. This time, the clock read 7:00am. He sighed deeply before deciding to get ready too. He still felt tired and not able to focus properly. He pulled on a fresh shirt and new sweats. He ruffled his hair quickly and started for the kitchen for some water. He was worried the others were still sleeping so he tiptoed softly down the hall. All of a sudden, the smell or bacon and eggs filled his nostrils. 

"Morning Hobi." Jin said, showing a smile.

Hoseok nodded.

"Hi." He managed to mutter.

"Someone's tired..." Taehyung responded.

Hoseok yawned, nodding.

"You look paler than usual...are you alright?" Namjoon asked, placed the back of his hand to Hoseoks's forehead.

Hoseok nodded, smiling slowly.

"Yea I'm fine, just tired." He replied, calmly.

He looked at his watch, nearing 9am already.

"Hey guys we should go. We have dance class soon." He stated, wandering towards the door. 

On the way to dance class, Hobi felt weak and slightly dizzy, but he tried to ignore it. He danced as best as he could, trying not to think of his weak feeling. He hoped he'd feel better afterwards. After a while, they decided to take a quick break to get some water and snacks. He noticed Yoongi laying down on the floor near the wall, eyes shut. Hoseok carefully crawled up to him, laying his head gently on Yoongi's stomach. Yoongi opened his eyes slowly, smiling once he noticed Hoseok. He softly played with Hobi's hair, Hoseok loved that feeling, he shut his eyes, sighing. 

"You're quiet today." Suga mumbled.

Hoseok shrugged.

"I'm fine." He answered.

"You're lying, Hobi." Yoongi said, chuckling.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

Hoseok didn't respond. Yoongi looked at him, slightly concerned.

"Hobi?" He asked again.

Again, No response. Hoseok  sat up carefully and got prepared for practice once again. Yoongi watched him, cautiously. Hoseok started coughing, he tried to cover it up but nothing got past his friends. Once again, Namjoon felt his forehead and cheeks.

"You don't feel warm. Are you cold at all?" He asked.

"No. I'm fi-AH-CHOO!" He sneezed

"Ah...see? Fine, let's dance." He stated, getting in position. 

The others felt concerned, but continued anyway. Fiinally dance practice finished, sweat poured off of them all. They rushed to the showers as soon as they got home. 

"Feel better?" Yoongi asked Hoseok as soon as he came out of the bathroom.

Hoseok smiled.

"Yes. I'm fine. I promise." 

"Good. Now go to bed, it's late." He ordered.

"Yes sir." Hoseok answered, laughing and wandering towards his room.

That night, Hoseok had some trouble sleeping, he had a really bad headache and kept coughing. Suddenly, he heard a loud scream from the next room over, Jungkook. He quickly jumped out of bed, rushing to Jungkook's room.

"Kookie?" He said, scared.

He stared at Jungkook, tears stained his cheeks. Hoseok sat on the edge of the bed, pulling Jungkook into a hug.

"What's the matter baby?" He asked.

Jungkook shivered.

"I had a bad dream..." He said embarrassed.

"Awww, come on, let's make tea and watch a movie to get your mind off of it. It was just a bad dream. You're okay." He said, wiping Jungkook's tears and kissing his head.

"Thank you hobe." Jungkook said, hugging him.

"But I heard you coughing. You should sl-"

"I'm fine. You're more important right now." 

Before Jungkook could say another word, Hoseok was already starting to boil water. The two of them stayed up, watching funny shows and movies until Hoseok fell asleep on the couch.  Jungkook quietly turned off the movie and put the tea cups in the kitchen. He lifted Hoseok in his arms and carried him to his bed. After tucking him in, he quickly went back to his room.