AUTHOR'S NOTE

My Phony Ladylove

Dearest readers,

How have guys been? It's been so long since I wrote anything. For some reason, after accidentally deleting several drafts I wrote for My Fake Girlfriend, I lost the motivation to continue. And now that I'm back, I decided to give the story another chance. Although some of you might be disappointed because I'm going to change almost everything from the title to the characters. Originally, the main characters were Bae Suzy and Kim Jongin. (Yes, I was shipping them bad years ago, #KAIZY) I'm changing them to Lalisa Manoban and Jeon Jungkook. (#LISKOOK is ❤) The plot is still the same although I will be tweaking some things here and there. If you guys find it in your heart to also give this story a chance, I would really appreciate it.

My Fake Girlfriend is one of my favorites amongst my babies. I decided to change its title to My Phony Ladylove since I wanted it to be distinct from other stories with similar plot. My Phony Ladylove is a story that is a bit clichèd: Poor woman pretends to be the girlfriend of a rich, arrogant man and ends up falling inlove with him. It's a romantic comedy that you may also find dramatic than classically accepted at some point. This story is close to my heart as it is the first story I posted here in wattpad. I'm determined to make this one the best out of all my stories and to make this story worth your time.

A huge shoutout to those who supported me from the start, from when I was starting at Asianfanfics up until now. I have always loved hearing your ideas and points of view to certain things and I would really love to hear them more so please keep sending in your comments. Also, please favorite, like, subscribe, upvote and follow me!

Thank you and happy reading!

Love lots,

twiinklemepink