Chapter 6: Sakura's Secret and Tokyo Skytree

The Stray Cat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Mrs. Lee, are you done yet?" Sakura crossed her arms while grinning but the moment she saw Chaeyeon who just got out of the bathroom, she couldn't help but freeze.

"I'm almost done. Just a min— Wait, what's wrong?" Chaeyeon got alarmed when Sakura was suddenly sent into a coughing fit. She ran towards the girl to pat her back, trying to soothe her.

Well yeah, although the person in front of Sakura was wearing a simple black skinny jeans, her top, a white dress shirt, was only buttoned up to her stomach, slightly revealing the milky white skin of her chest and her black lace brassiere. She was also just coincidentally running her hands through her silvery locks before facing the astonished Sakura... probably, the older girl was imagining things but... maybe it was because she's pregnant... yeah... probably... everything was moving slowly that time.

"Are you okay?" 

No, I'm not!

Sakura wanted to scream so bad especially when Chaeyeon slouched down to let their eyes meet... which ended up with the older girl's eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

"C-can you please finish buttoning up your shirt first?" Sakura could feel her face burning. She's aware that she's as red as anything red out there but she can't help it. That was the most dangerous thing to ever exist.

"...oh." Chaeyeon blushed. "My bad."

Goddarned pregnancy hormones.

The older girl could only curse in her mind and recite a mantra to calm herself down.

"Wait a bit, I'll go make a call to Minjoo." Sakura firmly said before marching towards their bedroom.

She dialed her gynecologist's number in a hurry while biting her thumb from restlessness.

[Hello, Sakura-unnie?] Minjoo's gentle voice welcomed her.

"M-Minjoo..."

The girl on the other line hummed in question.

"CanyoupleasetellChaeyeontostopbeingtoostimulatingbecauseI'mhavingahardtimehere.Iknowyousaidthatthisisnormalespeciallyduringmysecondtrimesterbutpleasehavemercyandwarnyourfiancee'scousin." The older girl is pretty sure that it was the fastest she's ever spoken in her entire life, not even breathing just to finish her words at once.

[W-wait, unnie. Please calm down. I didn't understand what you said.]

Sakura whimpered in frustration. "I said please tell Chaeyeon to be more careful... I'm really having a hard time right now..."

[Huh? Why? What happened?]

"I could see her..."

[...her???]

Sakura took a pillow from their bed to buried her face on just to squeal her hearts out. When she finished, she cleared and continued. "I saw her chest and even h-her a... abs earlier..."

The pregnant woman bit her lower lip in frustration.

The other line was enveloped in silence before a burst of loud laughter echoed in Sakura's ears. [You got aroused by her again? I don't think there's anything new about that.]

"B-but..."

[You're still keeping it a secret from Chaeyeon-unnie?] Minjoo giggled.

"I can't just tell her about that, can I..."

[...ah... well, it must have been awkward and embarrassing.]

"..."

[...]

"...very."

[Then you should really tell her soon... before you lose your sanity.] The younger girl couldn't stop herself from chuckling when suddenly, she heard Sakura sniffing. [W-wait! U-unnie... please don't cry!]

"...I just can't help it anymore." Sakura sniffed a couple of times then continued her words again. "How can I even begin to tell Chaeyeon that she's starting to stimulate my ual drive lately? Just when s-she's finally beginning to open up to me..."

I never even knew I swing both ways before I met her.

"...Saku-chan?"

"..."

[...]

"Minjoo... am I hearing things..." The older girl whispered to the phone.

[No, unnie. I'm pretty sure I heard her voice too...]

"..."

[...]

"..."

"Please bury me."

"Wait, what are you talking abou— Saku-chan??!"

Sakura started shouting incoherent words before throwing pillows at Chaeyeon. "You overheard what I said, right?! RIGHT?!"

"I'm so sorry! He— ouch! Saku-chan, calm down!" The younger girl tried to block the pillows thrown at her while inching closer towards the older girl. Just when she was almost in front of her, she felt a strong hit on her face from her right followed by another... then another... then another...

I've never been this beat up in my whole life...

Chaeyeon could literally feel her soul fly here and there from the blows she received from Sakura's strikes yet she didn't stop moving towards her and was finally able to hold the wrists of the aggressive girl.

"Let go of me!" Sakura started crying but the younger girl only engulfed her in a hug.

A few minutes of struggling, the older girl finally calmed down which made Chaeyeon let go of her. She cupped Sakura's face gently to let their eyes meet, her thumbs carefully wiping the tears on her cheeks. She felt a pang in her heart when the girl refused to look at her.

"There's nothing bad about that, right?"

Sakura's orbs finally met hers. "Y-you don't hate me for that?"

"I don't." Chaeyeon smiled at her then kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry. I should've been more careful. It just slipped out of mind but Yuri and Yena actually warned me about it too. I'm really sorry."

"I'm sorry too... I'm sorry for thinking about... dangerous things with you." The older girl sighed then bit her lip again, her eyes filled with tears again.

She knows it's wrong but there are simply times when Chaeyeon... turned her on. It was so embarrassing to admit to the younger girl especially since she doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable about it. She constantly wanted to just dig a hole somewhere and hide there for the rest of her life every time her eyes get glued on Chaeyeon especially when she just came out from the bathroom after showering, or even when she's changing clothes thinking that Sakura is sleeping. She has been crying internally for being such a sinner for ages (almost a month).

"Pregnant women can't control their drive at times due to their hormonal changes. It's fine." The younger girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter