After (Mina's Point of View)

After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After

(Mina's Point of View)

 

She's so nervous to have another nightmare that she can't even manage to fall asleep in any way. She doesn't want to go on stage again. She's way too anxious about it. She needs a break from all of this.

Mina detaches herself from Chaeyoung. She gets up from the bed, being careful not to wake her and she walks away from the bed. She goes to the window. She's in front of it. She pulls back the curtains to look at her own reflection on the mirror that reflects the image of a melancholy girl. She wonders what's inside of herself. There's something. It's born, and it grows. Into her. It's buried in the depths of her being. Hidden away. Like a secret, like a monster. It's as if it devours her, both the interior and the exterior parts of her. It goes from invisible to visible; it goes from imperceptible to perceptible. This secret, this monster. She can't fight it anymore. It continues to win and she continues to lose. She no longer knows how to handle it. She can't live as she would like to live her life. Mina knows it, even Chaeyoung knows it. Both know it.

There are times when she feels so fragile. Even now, tonight, here. She would like to be different, but she's not. She's who she is, she's what she is. Fragile.

She lays her palm on the glass. It's so cold that it makes her wince because of the iciness coming from it.

It's her voice that brings her back to reality.

Suddenly.

Chaeyoung.

It's her hands bring her back to reality.

Suddenly.

Chaeyoung.

Her voice in her own ear.

Her hands on her own shoulders.

It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter