F O U R

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------------------------

Y/n's POV

----------------------------

 

What happened yesterday got me exhausted? I think Irene's cold gaze is still freezing me over. And Jennie's glare, I can still feel it piercing through me. Also, this got me thinking, I think there's going on with Joy and Yeri. Because I've always seen them being so close like the usual best friend things but yesterday, it felt odd to look at them, being so cold to each other.

Did something happen to them in the past?

"Y/n, can you please stop daydreaming in front of the food? Also, you're going to be late." My aunt said while feeding her daughter. My aunt took me in when my parents died. I'm glad that she treats me like her own. I don't know what to do if she disliked me. So I'm grateful to her for being my second mother. I quickly finished my food. And get my things for school.

"I'm going now!" I shouted.

When I arrived at school, I saw Jennie waiting for someone at the front gate, maybe he was waiting for Kai. They are always together after they dated. I went up to her to greet her.

"Hey, Jen! Morning" I widely smiled at her like what happened yesterday didn't happen. She glared at me making me gulp.

"Don't act as if nothing happened yesterday. What were you even doing with Joy? Didn't you two have class?" She asked me with irritation in her voice. The two of us start walking. I sighed as I answered her.

"Jennie, you know Joy, she just keeps on appearing out of nowhere. And yesterday, I think you took the situation mistakenly. We didn't do anything, okay?"

"Then why are the two of you are so close that Joy looked like she's kissing you?" She said, her pace quickened. 

"Why do I have to explain myself to you?" I catch up on her. Now, I feel irritated, I don't know why she's acting like this. After Kai asked her on a date and I, always stuck on Joy's side, everything changed.

Jennie always feels moody when we talked. She's very grumpy and snapped so easily at me. We don't even hang out that much anymore. 

"Because-" Jennie stopped on her heels and she turned to me.

"I don't know. Okay? I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter