T H R E E

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're like a puzzle game that was in a hard level, too difficult to solve"

-----

Third Person's POV

-----

"Are you serious? You met Joy in the restaurant and you, Y/n, who always ranted about Joy being a creep, joined her for dinner." Moonbyul snorted, her nose scrunching like a hamster.

"I didn't joined her, willingly. She was the one who ruined my hiding place. And Joy and being Joy, she just sat there across me like I was her date." Y/n explained to her.

"But you didn't kick her off of your table?" Moonbyul teased.

"Of course, I wouldn't kick her. Jennie already saw me. And if Joy wasn't with me that time, Jennie will be suspicious of me spying on her like a creep. Cause who the hell does that?"

"You" The brunette pointed at her. Y/n slapped her hand away. 

"Why can't you just confess to her already?" A sudden high pitched voice suprised the two, making them jump out of their seat. The two loudly groan as they clutched their chest.

"What the actual , Wheein?!" Moonbyul cursed out. The said girl stood there, smiling innocently.

", you're going to give me a heart attack, Jung" Y/n said, returning to her seat. Wheein joined them at the leather couch.

"I'm gonna tell Solar-unnie. That you did it again!" The small girl didn't got scared of Moonbyul's threat instead she-

"And I'm going to tell her what happened at-" Wheein's voice went muffled. Moonbyul's hand is at the smaller girl's mouth. Y/n who was watching this, shook her head.

"Shut the fu- AHH" the older girl caressed the part of her hand where she got bitten.

"Why would you do that, you disgusting-" she stopped when she saw Wheein taking out her phone and dialling Solar's number.

"Wheein-ah, I'm sorry." Moonbyul said in her baby voice and then she pouted while batting her eyes to the younger girl. Wheein squeeled out of cringiness. Y/n could only look at her dumb bestfriend with her disgusted expression. Her concern about the other day went off of her mind because of the two beagles, bickering.

----

"Y/n! Wait!" Joy shouted at the middle of an empty hallways. Y/n stopped at her tracks then she took a deep breathe. The loud girl keeps on appearing everywhere she went and it is stressing her out. After that night, Joy's clinginess got worst. She always clung onto her arm, even though Jennie looked like she's killing her inside her head. 

There was this time where the two almost got into a fight in the school's cafeteria after Joy's clumsiness almost spilled the drink on the table. And Y/n couldn't do anything but sigh because the girl was too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter