T W O

Hopeless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you so confusing?
One minute you act like you are mine and then the next you are not."
----

Third Person's POV

----

"Yah! Can you stop walking around? You are making me dizzy" Moonbyul complained. Y/n was going on and on around for a half of an hour right now. She can't help but worry because  everybody on the school know how Kai is. 

"I'm just worried about her, okay? What if Kai put something on her drink? What if Kai force-" she was interrupted by a slap on her face.

"Can you please calm the down? If you're that worried, why are you here? Just go already before something happens to her, you ." Moonbyul spat. Y/n stopped for a minute, her nails were now bitten by her teeth. Moonbyul just bluntly stare at her.

"You know what? You're right" Y/n quickly get her things on the table. Moonbyul sigh in relief, glad that Y/n is getting out of her sight. Not that she wants Y/n out, it's just that the sight of anxious Y/n is also making her worry and dizzy. 

Moonbyul, as one of Y/n's close friends, wants her to move on from Jennie and also a part of her wants to strangle the girl because of being so whipped for her bestfriend. But Moonbyul couldn't do anything because fighting against love is quite hard. 

You can't just change your feelings in just a span of one day. Well, if you can then that thing you feel is not love. 

Falling inlove with someone is a greatest feeling at all but-there's always a but. BUT the person you fell inlove, don't feel the same. BUT there will be always a person who will be against of your love. BUT time comes and suddenly your love were taken away from you.

And only time will tell what will happen to Y/n.

----

Y/n's POV

I deeply frowned when I saw how close the two was. And I just want to rip off that 's smile on his face. He's not even that handsome, well in some angle he is but only the back one. 

I don't know how girls like him. He just dance while using his abs to make them scream. And I can do better than that, I bet I can make them scream just by using my fingers. , what am I thinking?

I shaked my head at the thoughts. But seriously what the hell did they see in him. He looked like a ing monkey.

My glare hardened at them when I saw Kai keep on glancing at Jennie's ies. I clenched my fists. My clenched fists went softer when I saw Jennie laughed at what Kai said. Then it hit me, I was the one who always made her laugh like that. I was the one who always saw her smile, the real one. Now, someone was making her happy and you know what hurts? I used to be the one who make her happy.

I look down at the table, leaning on my elbows. I harshly brushed my hair. You're so dumb, Y/n. So ing dumb for loving your bestfriend. 

I was back from my thoughts when I heard someone called my name.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice called me. I look up to see who is it. Then there she was, all in her glory looking so damn fine. But Jennie is more gorgeous than her, you know. 

Joy was wearing a red dress that is very fit to her and that made her went out. It is also so short that made her legs seem longer. She quickly approached me. 

I know Jennie heard her calling me and that made me bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter