One

Baby Powder

 

 

Bad Jaejae

___________________________________________________

 

"Papa..."

The all too familiar whines echoed through the dorm from the stairwell with drapes of small footsteps followed. The owner of the voice was grumpily stomping his way to the living room downstairs with a massive pout on his face which could lead to cardiac arrest for whoever witnesses it.

"Tae be careful on the stairs!" A faint panicked voice was also could be heard following from a distance.

The people who were quietly lounging in the living room immediately shift their attention towards the incoming commotion.

"Papa, Jaejae is an- annyoying!" Little Taeyong finally came to their sight, cutely complaining while struggling to speak the syllables.

"What's wrong, baby?" Johnny, the one who's being called, asked and gestured for him to get into his arms.

"Jaejae is bad! Yongie doesn't want to play with Jaejae anymore!"  Taeyong huffed and placed himself on Johnny's lap. Arms crossed in front of his chest emphasizing his upset act.

"Come on Yongie I'm sorry." The accused person, no other then Jaejae or Jung Jaehyun came rushing with his phone in hand.

"No!" The grumpy kitten turned his face away and hide it to the crook of Johnny's neck.

"Baby, tell Papa what happened, please?" Johnny tried to persuade him while slowly caressing his back and urge him to face the guilty-looking Jaehyun.

"Yongie wanted to play but Jaejae keeps on taking pi- pictures and ignoring Yongie," Taeyong said; voice muffled for he was still refusing to move.

"But Hyung, he is SO CUTE! I wanted to capture it and cherish it forever!" Jaehyun said defending himself. But who could blame him though, it was only a few days after their leader finally reveals his other side towards them with the help of Johnny. And BOI, Jaehyun was falling hard. I mean all of them were too but Jaehyun was on another different level.

"And I regret it... I'm so sorry baby," Jaehyun added, standing on his knee to be at the same level with him and tried to pull his attention towards him. Meanwhile, the rest of the members were quietly watching their interactions like watching their daily dose of afternoon drama.

An idea popped in Johnny's mind and he immediately whispered something to the little sulking baby which immediately raised his head.

"Really?" He looked directly to his Papa with widened eyes full of excitement.

"Yes, now talk to Jaehyun."

"Yongie forgive you and Yongie is sorry too for calling Jaehyun bad and an- an- annyoying."

"Annoying." Jaehyun corrected him with a slight chuckle.

"Too difficult." The little baby scrunched up his brows adorably.

"Can I get a hug then?" Jaehyun said while enthusiastically stretching his arms out. Then Taeyong lurched forward tackling the dimpled guy, catching him off guard. Both of them ended up on the carpeted floor in a fit of giggles.

"Kiss?" Jaehyun pointed to his cheek, pushing his luck.

"Eww..." Taeyong strained his face away from him playfully but then getting attacked with butterfly kisses as the result. The others immediately joining in and it became a big tickle fight with a bunch of laughter.

Johnny and Yuta who were still on the couch could only watch in amusement when Yuta curiously asked.

"What did you whispered to Taeyong earlier?"

"Aah... You'll see." 
 

Later that night

 

"Goodnight everyone." Jaehyun excused himself to go to bed early and went straight ahead to his shared bedroom with Jungwoo. He needed the extra sleep because he had to head early for his photoshoot tomorrow.

He walked past the door then went straight to his bed. Then sluggishly uncover his blanket so he could slip in, but he bolted out immediately upon seeing the creatures on top of his bed.

 

"AAAAAAA SPIDERS!!!"