Two Begs, Two Apologies

Right Thing?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmph," I should not be regretting like this," Eunha threw her phone with a huff. 

"You did right Jung Eunbi," she said to herself- more like to convince herself about something.

"You did well." she said giving a slight tap to her chest where she supposed her heart is, then shook her head as if it will clear it of her thoughts. 

      *****      *****     *****

"Do I have to beg for you to go out with me?" Sowon had been asking her to go out to the beach together with Sinb as they just moved in together in a new house and the leader wanted to celebrate this milestone with her now housemates. But Eunha has a farm to manage in her phone.

"What about Han River then? It's closer and you can just play there. I won't mind, really." Sowon pleads more and trying to compromise.

"Unnieeeee!" Now it is Sinb who had began whining the moment she said no and that she'd want her ranch more than a beach.

"don't you love me?" the younger Eunbi felt so betrayed that her supposed coolest unnie is choosing game over her.

"But I really want to play my game. I promised myself, I won't go out of the house unless I had it under control."

               ****     *****     *****

"You pabo." Yuju knocked Eunha's head the moment she finished sharing her sentiments.

"Hmph" she sighed so deep as she rubbed the part where her friend knocked her, staring at her phone. "I hope they won't be that mad at me."

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter