Day one

The boy at the Window
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun yawned. Normally he isn't anything but a early riser, but maybe it's because of his unusually surroundings. He moved only yesterday in to the apartment and there are a lot of unpacked boxes and bags. He had only repacked the most important things. Mattress, bedding, a few clothes for today, teethbrush and Myongryong's sleep pillow and... As if Baekhyun had talked about the devil, his little corgie comes in, barking to let Baekhyun know he is here too and want some to eat.

"Love you too Myongie", Baekhyun said and petted the little corgie, who flopped down beside him. "But we need to buy some things", he explained."Hell, I don't even know if the fridge is connected to the electricity."  

Of course the fridge isn't connected, so that Baekhyun called Jongdae for help. His friend might be a bit sassy sometimes as much as a prankster, but if it comes to things like this he knows what he's doing. Baekhyun is sure that Jongdae could be a very successful hacker if he wants to be. Baekhyun is relieved when Jongdae agreed to come ("Of course, I come over. I don't want you to starve - your mood is terrible when you're hungry!")  so Baekhyun, puts on a cuddly grey hoodie, a short jeans,  grabbed Myongryong's leash and get out. If he remembered correct, there is a little grocerie shop, where he can buy some things for today. He is not the best cook but he can prepare something edible - unlike some friends of him. Baekhyun grinned. 

 

Baekhyun is not walking fast, since is not yet very hungry and the day is to beautiful to be stressed. Also Myongryeong sniffled on every corner to explore the new area. Baekhyun understand his little corgie. He is impressed of his surroundings too. Everything is new but in a good sense - a very good sense. The houses here are very nice and modern. But sadly Baekhyun can't pay much rent - it's only enaugh for his little apartment. But maybe if he can join a good payd job or get a room mate with one of the other stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter