1~powerless Sooah

World of power
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a kind of world, where everyone has powers. “The book of power ” written by thier ancestors, an old book, 
classified the powers from the least strongest to the most strongest ones.

There were totally five groups of strong family and they are: kim family, song family, yoon family, lee family and park family.

Yoon Sooah, the eldest daughter of the yoon family, the strongest family ,however did not have any power nor had any trace of having powers.

Everyone in her surroundings talked ill about her powerlessness. Only her father encourages her that she'd be powerfull one day and the world will look upto her.

Her dad is a powerfull man whose power is shadow wielding, one of the strong powers. Sooah also has a step sister named liya who hates sooah to the core.

Liya is a shape shifter who can change herself into any kind of creature. Sooah would think that liya could actually kill her in a heartbeat. 

At school:

Sooah walked towards her locker to get her books when she bumped into someone and fell down. It was liya with her minions who bumped into her.
"hey looser, what's up?"

She didnt say anything and picked her books up and was ready to leave when hanbin came over and hugged liya.

Her heart shattered at the sight. Hanbin was once her bestfriend when She was younger.

When everyone found out about sooah being powerless, he abandoned her. But still, sooah has some soft spot for hanbin.
 
Hanbin belonged to the kim family and he is a electric wielder who can create electricity and electric shock.

When liya and hanbin was being lovey dovey she used this time to escape from liya and her minion.

She met her friend song hyeri when she was at her locker.
"hey sooah. What's with your long face? Did anyone bully you again?"

"no hyeri. I just didnt get to sleep well last night"

"whatever you say. But dont forget to say me if anyone dares to bully you again. Okay?"

"okay"

Sooah was bullied in her school but she almost never informed it to anyone. Hyeri found  out about it accidentally when she saw bruises in sooah's body.

Hyeri, from then, would always stick to sooah to protect her from those cruel bullying.

Hyeri belongs to song family and she is a crytal wielder who can cretae crytals to attack her enemies.
 
"we are going to be late for class, if we keep on standing here"sooah said

"oh yeah! Let's run"

They both reached the class on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter