Wooyoung X San

Ateez Mpreg One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung was stretched out on the couch, shorts and vest top clad, making the most of their air conditioning. Because tomorrow was vacation day and vacation day meant a five hour car journey. And knowing his luck their car air conditioning would pack up half an hour in leaving him sharing a hot and sweaty enclosed space with his husband and his five year old son, neither of whom would be any happier about the situation than he was. Add to that the fact he was seven months pregnant and having trouble dealing with the heat anyway and tomorrow was probably going to be a nightmare. So yes, he was making the most of being able to lounge around in minimal clothing with the air conditioning on while San took on the job of making dinner so he didn’t have to deal with the heat in the kitchen.

Tomorrow’s possible nightmare of a journey would be worth it though he reminded himself as he adjusted the couch cushion behind him and made himself more comfortable. This was going to be Yunho’s last vacation as an only child and probably the first vacation that he was really going to remember much about when he was older. And since Yunho revelled in being outdoors so much the house they’d rented for the week was going to be his idea of heaven. It was on the outskirts of a small village, surrounded by countryside and trees, with a garden you couldn’t see the end of. He could spend all day everyday outside if he wanted to, climbing trees and finding bugs. And they were a half hour drive away from the beach too so they’d be spending at least one full day there if not two. There’d be swimming and sandcastle building and rock pool exploration to look forward to. Yunho was going to love it and that would make any travel drama worth it.

Wooyoung was still thinking about the smile that he was sure was going to be on Yunho’s face for the entirety of their vacation when he was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing.

His phone that was all the way on the other side of the coffee table Wooyoung realised with some annoyance. When it kept ringing he gave a resigned sigh and pushed himself up so he was sitting. With the baby in his belly to contend with it took some effort and by the time he’d managed to actually stand up the ringing had stopped. He only had the chance to glare down at his phone for a few seconds though before it was ringing again and he was picking it up, scowl still on his face.

It was San. San was calling him when he was literally right down the hall. Wooyoung could see the kitchen door from where he was standing. If his husband wanted to speak to him all he had to was open said door and stick his head round it. But no, apparently that was too much work.

“You’re ridiculous.” He told him as he answered the call.

“Hello to you too.” San countered and Wooyoung could swear he could hear him smiling. “I just wanted to tell you dinner’s ready so if you want to grab Yunho…”

“Grab Yunho?” Wooyoung echoed, cutting him off. “I thought Yunho was with you.”

“I sent him to wash his hands twenty minutes ago.” San told him. “When he didn’t come back I thought he’d spotted you on the couch and decided curling up beside you was preferable to helping set the table.”

“I haven’t seen him.” Yunho was a very affectionate little boy so Wooyoung couldn’t blame his husband for coming to that conclusion. “He must have been distracted by something else.” Actually, now San had mentioned it he thought he’d heard the pad of little feet on the carpet a while ago but he’d been half asleep at the time and dismissed it. “He’s probably in his room.” He decided. “I’ll go find him.”

“I can go.” San offered.

Knowing what was behind the offer Wooyoung couldn’t help a smile. He’d been complaining that morning, telling him that the baby was getting too big and he had to stop and catch his breath now whenever he reached the top of the stairs. It had been a slight exaggeration, he might end up a little short of breath if he climbed the stairs too quickly but he didn’t really have to stop. Exaggeration or not though it seemed San had been listening. “It’s okay, I’ll manage.” Wooyoung assured him. “You look after the dinner and we’ll be with you soon.”

“Okay,” San agreed. “But don’t be long or it’s going to go cold.”

The way Wooyoung’s appetite had been lately San could put pretty much anything in front of him and he’d happily eat it. He didn’t think it was going to be a problem if it wasn't piping hot. But it was probably best not to say so, not when San had put some actual effort into cooking it. So what he said instead was “I won’t be.” Then he was hanging up the phone and heading for the stairs.

 

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

 

As he’d expected, by the time he reached the upstairs landing, Wooyoung was feeling a little out of breath. Yunho had been a big baby and baby number two was taking after his older brother, he was taking up a lot of space already meaning Wooyoung couldn’t breathe in quite as deeply as he wanted to. It was a little frustrating. Baby however wasn’t so much frustrated as excited. Whenever his mother did anything the least bit energetic lately he started kicking like crazy and today was no exception. He was now doing acrobatics and had just kicked him hard enough in the belly button to make him wince. Wooyoung stopped long enough to frown down at his bump and mutter a ‘thanks kid’ before continuing on down the hall. If the baby kept up those energy levels he was going to have two tearaway children in the house before long.

Then he was pushing open the door to Yunho’s bedroom. And there he was, tearaway number one. He was sitting on the floor, teddy bear in one hand, dotty umbrella in the other, as he stared down at the overflowing suitcase that was lying open in front of him. The look of concentration on his face would be pretty endearing if Wooyoung hadn’t already packed said suitcase that morning.

“Yunho…” he breathed, not knowing what else to say. It had taken them almost an hour that morning to pack Yunho’s things, he’d wanted to take most of his bedroom with them so there’d been a lot of deliberating and a lot of compromise. But Wooyoung had thought, that by the end, they’d packed everything that Yunho had decided was essential and he was happy he’d made the right choices. But apparently not.

“Oh…” Yunho said, looking up, eyes widening in surprise. “… hi Mummy!” He added when he realised who it was, offering him a blinding smile. “Your hair looks really nice today.”

“Don’t ‘hi Mummy’ me young man.” Wooyoung told him, refusing to be fooled by his son’s blatant attempt to distract him through flattery. It was something he’d clearly learned from San and he’d be having words with him later. But first he had to deal with the situation at hand. “What’s all this mess? That suitcase was packed and ready to go in the car.”

“I know.” Yunho told him, smile fading as he took in his mother’s crossed arms and arched eyebrows. “But we forgot some things and I tried to fix it but now the suitcase won’t close.”

And Yunho looked so sad about it that Wooyoung really couldn’t be mad at him. “Okay…” he said with a sigh, dropping his arms and stepping into the room, “… let’s see what we can do. What did you forget?”

“Lots of things.” Yunho told him, which wasn’t particularly helpful.

“Like what?” Wooyoung asked as he carefully lowered himself to sit on the edge of his son’s bed. He had a feeling this might take a while so he thought he may as well make himself at home.

“Like my umbrella.” ’Yunho said, holding it up. “What if it rains?”

“If you wanted to take your umbrella you should have just said.” Wooyoung told him, “It didn’t have to go in the suitcase. We could have put it in the car.”

Yunho considered this for a moment then nodded, placing the umbrella to one side. “Yeah, that doesn’t need a case.” He agreed. “But clothes do. And we forgot all my jumpers.”

“The weather’s meant to be warm all next week.” Wooyoung explained. “So we don’t need all your jumpers. The two we put in should be fine.”

With another nod Yunho picked up the stack of jumpers he’d been trying to shove in the suitcase and placed them on the floor beside his umbrella.

“Got anything else in there that wasn’t before?” Wooyoung asked, watching the amount of things on his son’s bedroom floor continue to increase with some horror. The room had been tidy when they’d left it that morning and now there was stuff everywhere. Stuff that someone, that someone most probably being him, was going to have to pick up later.

“Socks?” Yunho offered, picking up a handful and showing them to his mother.

“But we put socks in there already.” Wooyoung reminded him.

“Yeah, but what if it rains and there’s puddles and my socks get all wet?” Yunho reasoned.

“We have a washing machine.” Wooyoung pointed out and then he was grimacing because Yunho’s response to this was to shrug then drop the extra socks onto the floor, adding them to the mess. Then he was grimacing again as his youngest son reminded him he was there with another well placed kick to the bellybutton.

And Yunho looked momentarily worried. “Does your tummy hurt?” He asked, eyes drawn to the hand Wooyoung was holding against his stomach.

“No baby,” Wooyoung assured him, touched by the concern in his voice. “Your little brother’s just moving around a lot.”

“Like yesterday, when we were watching Harry Potter and he made you jump?” Yunho asked, eyes still fixed on his mother’s belly.

“Just like yesterday.’ Wooyoung confirmed. Whenever the title music started to play his youngest baby got incredibly excited. Wooyoung wasn’t sure if the baby could hear the music or if he just knew that if they sat down at that time of the day they wouldn’t be moving for a while but whatever the trigger was he always decided that meant it was playtime. Yunho, who liked to be attached when they were watching a movie and would be snuggled into his side, would sometimes notice and invariably found it fascinating. The fascination would only last as long as it took for something interesting to happen in the wizarding world though then Yunho’s eyes would be back on the screen. It didn’t matter how many times Yunho had seen his favourite film, it never failed to grab his attention. And he always got so emotionally invested, worry and concern and happiness flashing across his face as he watched. Wooyoung found it ridiculously adorable.

“He needs to stop being so rough.” Yunho said, sounding deadly serious.

And there he went again, being ridiculously adorable. “He doesn’t mean it. He’s practicing using his arms and his legs and there isn’t much room for him to do it.”

Yunho took a moment to think this piece of information over before deciding it made sense and giving a satisfied nod. “Even babies need to exercise.”

“Exactly.” Wooyoung agreed. “Now go on, what else did we forget to pack?”

“These!” Yunho exclaimed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter