Choices.

Dance.

"Tanya ah...." EunSeom looked out into the sky, thinking of the woman he loves deeply. He'd forced himself to bid goodbye for the night, worrying he might create damage if they continue where they stopped at. Yet his mind kept going back to their lip-locking scenes. Forcing himself to sleep, he woke up again feeling exhausted from the heated dreams. He looked down on his stained pants. His man*hood still throbbing with needs. 'Ive taken her so many times... i still want her....' In his dreams, they had connected passionately. He headed for a cold shower to clear his mind. Just as luck was bad, Tanya barged into his room without notice. He'd just stepped out from the showering bay. His body dripping wet, all n*aked. Tanya stood there in shock and embarassment. Her eyes saw everything. His chiseled frame and the very ovbious sleeping lion. Her cheeks flushed red. The two reacted instantly. She panicked while he tried to cover himself up. Somehow their movements clashed. She tripped forward, her weight fell onto his. Both splashed back into the hot tub. 

Her white gown soaked and became a second skin to her contours. EunSeom felt every inch of her frame on his. Tanya stilled when she felt him caress her form. Her pleasing sighs encourged him further. They eyes not looking else where. "I want to kiss you... again... and again... and again... Tanya....", he husked. Not waiting for her response, he captured her pouty lips. His hands, one locked around her waist while the other repeatedly slides over her curvy b*um. As their kisses deepens, her body rubs against his. His awaken lion roars, she felt it hitting her tummy. Intuitionally, Tanya grinds on the hard s*haft suggestively. Both m*oaned & g*roaned. They reached their peak with these uncontrollable gestures. "Wow....", both said the same time, face flushing pink. Before the bath water turns cold, EunSeom covered Tanya with his bath robe. "Tanya needs a new set of gown. She fell into the tub.", he instructed the guards.

"The whole night, i had you. You tortured me. Be prepared, we are getting closer to the event after this tub incident Tanya..", EunSeom whispered to her ears. His words confused her. "What are you talking about!", she frowned at him. "It means... in my dreams, we were n*aked and made love over and over again. I dont think i can move an inch away from you after this water game my dear..", EunSoem sounded delivish at that moment. "We cant! Its an accident!", Tanya fumbled with her words. She was so cute to look at. He took her hand into his and walked towards the dining area for breakfast. His eyes were on her throughout. "Can you shift your sight away for a second? Its uneasy!", Tanya requested. Her heart could not take his intense stare that held so much love beneath. "I found a place, brings back memories. Is Tanya Niruha allowed to leave the shine and follow me there later?", EunSeom asked, his eyes went soft and gentle."Hey, you're not a Niruha for nothing. Of course i can go anywhere i want!", she humphed. "Alone with me?", he asked more specifically. 

They seperated for a moment to get their daily arrangement settled. EunSeom mingled with his troop while Tanya did her shaman duties. He headed back to pick Tanya hours later. He stopped the guards from announcing his presence. Secretly stepping into her room, he heard her humming. It was a sight to behold. Tanya was toga-wrapped only in white silk. She's braiding her long hair. Birds were surrounding her, chipping in melody. Her eyes sparkles with her smile. His rigid fame continuously walked towards her til his knee knocked onto a obstacle that caught her attention. "EunSoem! Close your eyes! Im not changed yet! P*ervert!!!!!!", Tanya exclaimed in shock. He closed his eyes but smirked. Giving her time, he heard ruffles here and there. He opened his eyes when her presence were felt before him. She changed into something similar to his attire. "What?", she asked disapprovingly. "Nothing... You looked just like when we were in Lark... even more beautiful now.", he explained.  

Saya and YangCha wanted to tag along but she stopped them. With her order, they had no choice. The guards and the three men watched her pet Kanmorue. Both glowling as if they were gods who descended to Arthdal. All were watching in awe. "Come on.. we have to get back before the sun set...", EunSeom held out his hand to Tanya when he strode onto Kanmorue's back. He easily pulled her up and secure her in front of him. "Shall we? Lets go Kanmourue!", with a light kick, the trio headed off the gates of Arthdal. The speed was fast, the wind on their faces gave them sense of freedom. EunSeom saw her delightful expression. They gallop pass high grasslands and manificent lakes. "We're here Tanya...", EunSeom slowed down and carried Tanya down. He took her hand and lead her into a cave he found by pure luck. Tanya's eyes lighted up at the scene. Crystal blue lake hidden. Shimmering cave filled her with memories where she painted EunSeom's face. Almost identical to the spot where he gave her the stone necklace. EunSeom glanced at the ornament around her neck.  

"You know... Saya made and gave me a identicle one like this..", She held up her cherished jem. "So.. whose one are you wearing now?", he wasnt sure, somehow. "This has never left my skin since Lark....", she shared. Clearly enough to tell him, its the one he made for her. "Guess what? I brought this along!", she excited showed him her goods. It was flowers and colour pastals. EunSeom smiled lovingly at her childlike. "Shall we dance together again, Tanya?", he suggested when they both have been dolled up traditionally. She took his hand and they swirled around each other. They exchanged sights, their laughters and giggles echoed. EunSeom pulled Tanya towards him. "Tanya.... will you be mine, and mine only?", EunSeom caressed her cheeks. Their lips milimeters apart. Her nod was all that he needs before they closed the gap between them.  

----------

As they headed back to Arthdal, EunSeom's face was glimmering with satisfaction while Tanya's was in shades of red. His firm arms around her never felt so awkward before. She felt her skin burns at his closeness. She froze when he nuzzled her neck from behind or when he touches her elsewhere. EunSeom saw and felt her uneasiness. "Why so shy.....", he whispered. Her hand immediately covered her sensative ears. "Dont do that!", she rebuted. Her reaction made him laughed. When they reached back to the shrine, she took off as he stood there looking at her vanishing back. Tanya submerged herself down under the tub. She asked to bathe herself. As she u*ndress, she saw the dried blood stain on her thighs. The occurance flash back to her mind whenever she closes her eyes. How their kisses turned passionate and heavy. How he laid her down gently and removed her clothes. How he kisses her body and made her let out sounds she's very ashamed of. How he made her watch him fill her up with his monsterous m*anhood. How he calmed her down from the pain. How he made the pain become an urge. How they connected and made love. How he made her want him again now, her mind was exploding. 

EunSoem walked back to his room, thinking the same. It happeed natually. He didnt planned or expected anything. Or maybe the most, kissing her madly. One leads to another, he took in her bare skin. Her p*inkish n*ipples, sufficient heavy chest that was hidden, flat tummy, honey thighs and very tight w*omanhood. these belongs to him now. Its was their first union yet it lasted long with great satisfaction. He wanted more but time was not permitted. She didnt know her little acts made him hunger for her. Her subtle touches on his skin, her playful fingers that brushes his meat, her soft bites at the juction of his neck, her every moves got him fired up again. He waited. And when its time, he left his room to his prey. No one can stop him. He climbed into her room, escaping the guards. The moonlight shines on her sleeping face. Her long hair spead on the bed. She's even more gorgeous now. Carefully creping under the bed cover, he enveloped her frame in his from behind.

"Who!", the touch woke her but was hushed by a familiar being. "Its me... I cant sleep... I keep thinking about us...", EunSeom explained softly. Tanya relaxed but her cheeks was already flushing. "P*ervert EunSeom!", she jabbed his ribcage lightly. The physical bond tightens their love for one another, the intimacy made them closer than before. Clothes sprewn on the floor, soft alluring m*oans surrounds the room. EunSeom stayed in her room til the maiden helpers came in the morning. They blushed at what they saw, the couple sleeping snugly together, their feet entwinged. They quietly left, giving them space. "They saw us!", Tanya nervously whispered the moment the door closed. "Sooner or later, they have to get used to this sight.", EunSeom smirked at her shyness. He took her several times, never enough to stop. His shy kitten evokes p*leasures he didnt know existed within him. "But but!" Tanya's words were cut off. "I love you Tanya..... so much...", EunSeom kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. She returned the gestures,"I love you EunSeom, equally as much, dont you dare deny that.."

There's only one woman who cares about him other than his deceased mother. Since young, it has always been Tanya. This woman once again affirmed that by giving her everything to him, her heart and body. They were meant to dance together til death.