Here.

Dance.

"Ago tribes are here! Momo tribe too! All the other non-Arthdal people are here! What's going on?" Panic roused the city of Arthdal. Everyone gathered at the centre, to see what was happening. The huge troop of un-familiar faces arrived at their state. Many on horses, the rest geared with arms. They looked intimidating, not like a passerby or a trader. Their unity can be felt, so strong it scares them. Then they saw it. "Igutu!!!! Purple lips! The hybrid of a saram and a neanthal! A cursed child!" Loud jeers were heard but they were immediately silenced when the entire force from the stranger troop roar at the disrespect of their leader, EunSeom. He survived the waterfall, he never once leave his man behind, he's willing to sacrifice himself to save another, he never blames. He gained power from the people of the smaller tribes. They followed him willingly when he shared his quest to break Arthdal union.

"You will see her soon, Helper..." EunSeom brushes the hair of his mightly stallion. Tanya named him. He's not here to start a war. He's back at Arthdal to save his people, the Wahan's. "Step aside, we are here for business. Not here to hurt anyone unless provoked!", IpSaeng announced. "Release the people of Wahan! Release all captive slaves in Arthdal! Or else, face us!" EunSeom declared, his troop cheered. The news soon travelled to Tagon's ears. He looked over at Saya. The secret has been let out of the bag. EunSeom is the twin of Saya. Before anyone said a thing, Tanya ran out of the leaders' hall. Tagon gestured YangCha to keep a close look on her. He followed on. Saya too. They all know where she's heading towards. Both man held a deep jealousy on the boy who stood strong in her heart all these while. Tanya never once moved her heart for anyone else. She rejected marriage to Saya. She ignored Wahan's persuasions. "You guys have changed. Not me. Not EunSeom. I believe in him, still do, always." Her words shamed the Wahans.      

"Niruha!" "Niruha!" "Niruha!" People of Arthdal greeted her as she ran pass them without any servers trailing behind. Two figures sped by instead. They recognised them. One was her bodyguard, the other was Tagon's son. Both equally untouchable. Tanya only had one thing on her mind. EunSeom. He's back, she's finally waited for this day, its here. She manuvers through the crowded city, hoping to find him. She's out of breath but she continued on. There she stopped, infront of a massive troop. Some whose faces coloured in white, most looked like Wahans in the past. Arthdal folks crowd around her, surprised to see Tanya. Her attire in a mess. Her long white gown has been torn to her knees, her usual bun up braids has fallen all over her shoulder. 

"EunSeom ah...." Tears welled in her eyes. YangCha and Saya stopped behind her. They were both taken aback by the force of the unwelcomes. There was a sudden neigh from EunSeom's horse. He lifted both his forearms high and changed direction. "Hey hey hey. Shoooo... What's wrong?", EunSeom was shocked by Helper's sudden outburst. It was then he saw her. "Tanya ah...." Time froze between them. People around vanished. She sees only him and vice versa. Her tears flowed freely down her cheeks. In lightning speed, EunSeom got off his hourse and ran towards the one person he has been thinking of. He stopped right before her. She kept crying. She kept calling out his name. It breaks his heart to see her in this state. He hugged her her, so tight, afraid its all but a dream. He knew its her when she hammered his chest continuously. "Where were you! Where have you been! I have been searching for you! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" Tanya mumbled into his chest.

"Im here. Im sorry i took this long. Im here Tanya, im here already..." EunSeom eyes welled with tears of sadness and happiness. To know she believed that he'll come back for her. Their sweet and short renuion was soon stopped. "Remove yourself from the Niruha." YangCha stepped up when he saw enough of EunSoem getting touch with his girl. EunSeom recognised the masked guard. "So.. you are EunSeom..." Saya made himself known. Gasps were heard. "Are we seeing things? They looked alike! Who is who?!" But its obvious that the well groomed one was Saya. EunSeom was equally surprised at their identicle resemblence. "Hello brother. I guess you didnt know. We are twins, seperated at birth..." Saya hated this sibling renuion. He detest seeing Tanya still holding onto the sleeves of EunSeom, as if worried he'll be gone. 

EunSeom wiped Tanya's tears off. "Enough... Since when the stubborn girl is a cry baby? Everyone is watching you...." He joked lightly. He noticed her fingers holding onto his sleeves. "Im not running away. Even if you ask me to go, i'm staying. Now... am i missing out alot? He looks exactly like me! Much cleaner!" He whispered into Tanys's ears. She giggled out. Everyone around was captivated by her smile, this beauty in her never once shown. "Oi. So she's Tanya? You came all the way here for her? No wonder." IpSaeng teased EunSoem. "Shut up." He blushed, Tanya saw it and smiled. As guest of the Asa clan, Tanya lead the entire troop back to the stone castle. EunSeom held out his hand to her and pulled her onto Helper's back. He secured her infront of him, within his arms. He hid a smirk at her stilled form. "Relax..." Tanya turned slighty,"I am not nervous!" She leaned on his chest comfortably soon after. YangCha and Saya followed behind with a frown. 

Tanya leaned her forehead against Helper's. "I heard.. your name is Kanmorue... Definitely sound much powerful than Helper. Thank you... Thank you for bringing him back to me...Thank you for helping him and keeping him safe..." The people saw the gentle move from the girl who cried earlier on. They saw how the usual strong headed horse allowed her to pet him, allowed her to touch him, and returned equal affection to her. "He's a male for sure. Stop it!" EunSeom was getting jealous of his horse. He was nudged to the ground when he interfered. Everyone laughed. Tanya joined in the merry atmosphere. "Come with me. Everyone, Come!" Tanya took EunSeom's hand in hers as they walked through the huge doors. 

----------

"And so... this is the current situation... Things have changed. Wahan people no longer are the same back when we are in Lark. You know how harsh reality made all of us adapt to the new picture..." Tanya shared with EunSeom on everything she'd been through. "You are the true shaman of Wahan, i always thought so. Didnt know... we are sort of related. Since my mother is Asa Hon..." EunSeom responded, agreeing that all of them have changed. He shifted his eyes to Tagon. 'Does people not know Tagon is a Igutu yet?' Tanya squeezed his hands, brought his attention back to her. She decided to talk to him about what she has heard in his thoughts later, when its just two of them. He then looked at Saya who was standing next to Tagon. "By the way. You should know this. Tanya has been betrothed to me." Saya spoke. "I did not agree to that Saya." Tanya ignored his childish behaviour. EunSoem felt a jab in his heart that second. MuBeak joined them shortly. EunSeom left his seat and went up to him. He was told that he's alive thanks to MuBeak. The Daekan leader acknowleged his thanks with a nod. Tanya smiled. Her EunSeom is still the boy who is grateful to people who assisted him.   

"So, you gave your heart to my twin brother? Is he treating you well? I suppose so, right? I can feel daggerd from his eyes whenever we are close... Are you happy?" EunSeom laid out all his hidden jealousy when he's alone with Tanya in her room. It was spacious and grand but somehow it felt comfortable, as if Tanya made it so. "Thats all you can say to me? EunSoem ah... I can hear people thoughts. Earlier on, you said that Tagon is a Igutu. Is that true?" His shocked expression made her smirk. "Not many know of my hidden power...." She whispered. "When i first came, i met him. We fought. He got injured. I thought it was my blood but there's no scar on me. It was then i realised. Yet, i had no power. I ran away. I was betrayed. I sunk to my lowest. I dreamt you said regret meeting me..." Tanya interrupted,"No! That was directed to Saya!" He let out a painful smile seeing her so defensive. "Even-so, i had a hard time. Yet, it was also you who made me stand up again. To save the people who suffered with me and eventually save you and our Wahan's people. Now, it seems like its not necessary..." EunSoem let out a sigh. They were both put apart when EunSeom was called upon by his people from the Ago tribe. 

"Who is she... Xabara? She's pretty. They seem close... what's their relationship.... Idiot EunSeom! You dont know how much i missed you! Idiot EunSoem! You dont know how much strength you gave me when i know you are alive all these while... Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" EunSeom was walking back to Tanya's room and heard her mumberings. His heart softens. She's still the Tanya he knows from Wahan. "Who!" Tanya exclaimed when a pair of strong arms circled her waist. It was too close for comfort. No one ever been so close to her, except EunSoem who tried stealing kisses when they were in Lark. "She's the leader of Momo tribe. They saved me. Because i saved her child before. She's indeed... pretty. But my Tanya.... is much more prettier when she's jealous..." EunSoem tightens his arms around her when she no longer resist his touch. Her cheeks was flushing. She heard him call her as his. He turned her around to face him. Her flushing face so beautiful. His fingers traced the contours of her jaw. Their eyes met and stayed. No words needed. Tears welled up in her eyes again. Her misses for him. His misses for her. He tilted her chin up as he lowered his lips gently onto hers. Her fist clentched at his sleeves as they deepens their kisses. "Not enough..." EunSoem husked. He took the chance and slipped his t*ongue easily into her m*outh. She was completely silenced. The gentle t*ongue fight soon became passionate and unbearable. She pushed him off to catch her breath. Her breathless, enchanting, alluring eyes met his. He went for the plum lips again.