đŸŒŠăƒ»íŒ” || Eightăƒ»đŸŒŠ

Sea || Taehyung x Reader

(Y/N) laid beside Taehyung as they rest on the comfortable bed, and still warm from yet another night that consisted several rounds of mad love making.

Taehyung was sound asleep. His back laid flat against the mattress with only a couple of pillows propping up his head that faced toward (Y/N). Both of his slender hands rests by his sides, fingers curled and tucked inside his palms.

She admired his sleeping face, his dark messy hair. One of her hands slip up from beneath the blankets and rest in an open fist next to her chin. Slowly, she extended her hand out toward Taehyung's face to touch him.

She did not smile, her face remained neutral as she just stared and took in every detail, like she always did. Taehyung was quite fascinating, to say the least. Hypnotizing.

It has been yet another whole year added to Taehyung's stay with (Y/N).

Taehyung was from a whole other unexplored world with a touch and soul that was so foreign to (Y/N). With Taehyung, (Y/N) has been able to enable many new feelings and experiences that she didn't know was possible. And the rush of all the new things gave her highs that she just couldn't get enough of. She wanted more, always more.

Yes the ual aspects were bliss, but that was just a bonus and not even one of the main reason's why she was captivated by Taehyung. She also really liked the strange feelings in her chest that would swirl whenever she would even look at him, whenever Taehyung would even speak. She likes the adrenaline that he gets pumping through her veins over the simplest things.

Taehyung has expanded (Y/N)'s knowledge of his kind greatly and he didn't have to explain to her was happiness was because she had a pretty clear idea of it now. She was able to feel truly happy with Taehyung. She liked that feeling, a lot.

(Y/N) found herself attracted to Taehyung with the kind of heady trance that brings a butterfly to the biggest, prettiest flower. That brings trochilidae's to sweet nectar.

She was infected with love and he was her poison, she willingly drank his sweet, sweet poison.

The tip if her index finger reached and traced over Taehyung's defined jaw. She brushed her thump over Taehyung's lips and gently tugged at his bottom lip, exposing his white teeth.

Her white eyes scan over every line that separated each spotless tooth.

Her thumb released his pink flesh as she shifted her hand to cup his face. With the assistance of her elbow she was able to slowly raise herself from the mattress below her and began to inch her face closer to Taehyung's face. She leaned down and planted a peck between his closed eyes, then on this bridge of his pretty nose.

A blissful sigh escaped her lips as she pulls away from him and sat herself up against the headboard of the bed, and gazed down at Taehyung lovingly.

(Y/N) held the covers over her chest with her left hand and slipped her legs out from beneath the covers as well, and let them dangle over the ledge. She's careful to get off the bed to prevent disturbing Taehyung's slumber as the blankets slip off of (Y/N)'s bare body with ease.

Her feet come into contact with the cool ground, causing her toes to curl then stretch. She shakes off the little shiver that shot up her spine, and reached down to grab the loose, slightly torn white dress that had been carelessly tossed onto the floor some time ago.

She stepped into it before pulling it up with her as she straightened her posture. The now ripped cotton fabric fell just slight above her knees.

(Y/N) brushed her fingers through her hair as she looked around the dark bed room for the exit.

(Y/N) sways elegantly with each step she takes as she balances herself on the tips of her bare toes. Her soft humming bounces off the walls of the empty palace and echoes through every hallway and up into the high ceilings.

It sounded so haunting the more it faintly echoed.

She makes her way outside to take in a fresh breath of air.

The dew under the moonlight reflected in (Y/N)'s translucent eyes, making them to appear to be glass like. Long strings of white clouds blew across the face of the full moon, so it would duck and hide, then peek out again.

Her toes sink into the sand below her as she continued to dance and hum under the starry sky.

Kicking her right leg forward with pointed toes and flexed calf muscles, the (h/c) haired goddess pivoted in a revolving whirl. 

She was like a ballerina but one that danced gracefully yet at times clumsily around bare foot on the uneven golden sand, twirling around in a torn dress with slightly messy (h/c) hair and one that possessed eyes that resembled large crystal balls. Eyes that held the entire galaxy, the entire universe. Eyes that held all of the world's secrets.

"You have such a melodious voice, dear," A light, smooth voice spoke from a distance. "Your movements are rather uncoordinated, but it's still pleasing to watch."

(Y/N)'s movements and soft singing stop, and her eyes flutter open. She brings her arms down to rest by her sides before slowly turning her body to the direction of the where the voice was coming from.

She glared at the male figure who's pale skin shimmered in moonlight and large eyes that glowed a light red.

"Why did you stop? Ah, goodness..in this hazy blue you look so sweet my dear, that I've almost forgotten what you could do to me," Jimin smiled. "Blood is more than possible to shed with an innocent face like yours, baby doll."

(Y/N) sighed at the sight of Jimin settled in the nights shadows silently staring at her with his head tilted slightly. Why was he looking at her like that? Did she look prettier than usual? Was it the moon light shining through her airy clothes?

Whatever the reason, she was annoyed even at the handsome being's presence.

"You look beautiful, there like that," Jimin cleared the low and grittiness in his throat. "The moonlight is etching you with silver blue, and I can see the shape of your lovely figure through your clothing."

"Jimin.." (Y/N) muttered as she stomped over to the handsome demon that awaited near a tall tree.

"The one and only, my dear." He smirked.

Jimin's eyes scan over (Y/N)'s angry expression that became more noticeable as she approached closer.

"Awe, why is it that you are not overjoyed to see me?" Jimin pouted as his index finger poked the tip of (Y/N)'s nose. "You always loved my company until that..specimen came along."

"Get away from here!" She shooed before letting her arms fall to her sides. "I do not need you, nor do I want to see your face."

"Why? Is it because I'm such a, quote, 'pitiful menace.' Tsk, since when was I a menace to you??"

"Wait, how did you.." (Y/N)'s voice trailed off in confusion. "Are you spying on me?!"

"No, just simply watching over." He shrugged.

"I do not need you, of all things, watching over me!"

"You need to let that mortal go," Jimin said, changing the subject. "He is basically a prisoner."

"Nonsense!" She exclaimed. "He is exercising his free will by staying here with me."

"It is not anyone's fate to spend the rest of their days with you. You must encourage him to leave! He has no place here."

"If he wants to stay..he will stay."

"You've told him yourself! We do not like the ual relationships between our kinds and mortals! Tsk..nothing but a pair of sinful supposed lovers, the worst kind. His future desires are just is not realistic."

"No one cares about my sins, it is only envy that brings you here! You're only angry at me for loving a mortal man, you're envious is all."

Jimin rolled his glowing eyes.

"Please. In case you haven't noticed doll face, the sea is overflowing because you're neglecting your position for that mortal," Jimin said. "The mermaids have bursted into tears now that you've fallen in love."

(Y/N) shifted her gaze to the ground. It is true that she has been spending all her time with Taehyung that she had completely forgotten her duty as a goddess.

"He can give you all the ual pleasure in the universe, but do you truly believe that it means he loves you?" Jimin questioned. "Do you truly believe that he loves you, and does not just lust you?"

"Be quiet!"

"What? It's just in their nature, it cannot be helped," Jimin said matter a factually. "And with your amount of innocence, anything that possesses something as rigid and demanding; so much so to lose reason and insanity for just that moment; would eagerly want to steal that purity away just for the pride of it. Nothing more, that mortal is messing with your head!"

Her mind went back to recall each moment that she had shared with Taehyung in the bedroom. What could be presumed as embarrassing, more than burdened or something..yet it was so lovely. It was so lovely that she felt that way because of the joy that spread throughout her body and she could recall the times when in the midst of heavy intimidation they'd silently write 'I love you's' all over their bodies. Their actions were so much greater than words.

Why would Taehyung engage in such an intimate, act with her if he did not truly love her? Why would he give his trust, and his body away to her? Why would he fill her veins up with the substance that was just as hot as the action in itself. Why would he sin? They're not married, and (Y/N) knew about how Taehyung's kind felt about that. The act mentions of the word in his society along with the world's tendency to sneer, would give him notoriety.

They had played with each other's needs, (Y/N) tested her femininity, having her own burning yearnings for fulfillment; wanting to explore something new.

The first night was a particular kind of night, as if fate had planned that night. This was their destiny whether it was right or wrong. She remembers the darkness of the sky being lifted by the round moon and the stars flashed code beams to one another. Their fate had been accomplished.

(Y/N) shook her head.

"..A human's love is more powerful than any demon, angel or god could ever give. They're very social based and emotional creatures. Taehyung does love me," She replied confidently. "Besides, I have seen his visions.."

"That's great, but have you seen your own visions? Do you see him in your future? Tell me dear..what do you see?" Jimin challenged. "And may I add that human's are emotional creatures yes, but their emotions can change in a blink of an eye."

Like a silent era star (Y/N) was nothing but eyes, she couldn't find words.

(Y/N) stares blankly at Jimin for a moment as her eyebrows furrow in concentration and her glossy lips part slightly.

It took Jimin's request for her to realize that she hasn't had a vision for..a very long time. She hasn't been able to since Taehyung came along, he has distracted her from everything.

She use to spend her lonesome days pulling threads of the ocean from all over the world for some entertainment; watching over things to keep the sea balanced and in check while predicting mortals of all kinds futures and fates.

But now, she was too focused on Taehyung, so that part of her brain had just completely shut off.

"Well?" Jimin spoke, interrupting her thoughts. "It seems like a cat has caught your tongue. You cannot see anything..can you?"

"No it's just..I-I just do not desire to see any negative interference," She stuttered as she tried to make up an excuse. "What's it to you anyways?"

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest as he shook his head and huffed out a pitiful sigh.

"You know, there is a saying that goes; if you love something, let it go," Jimin informed as he leaned his back against the tree. "..And you know that it's the right thing to do, but you're to in love with the idea of a false future with him, the lies he's filling your head with. And you're in love with the ways he makes you feel when the lights go out and when tousled under the warm sheets..so the question applies to you too, (Y/N). Do you truly love that mortal, or do you just lust him?"

"Your statement just simple isn't true!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "You sound like a fool."

"No, you just do not like the fact that I'm looking at this situation with a logical sense which is something you've seem to have forgotten," Jimin hummed, raising a dark eyebrow. "What happened to you..? You use to think, not feel. That's what made you so strong."

"It's good to feel instead of think sometimes.."

"I still don't know how you managed to understand a simple slug mind like his," Jimin chuckled as his gaze shifted off to else where. "Stop feeling, and start thinking. You, (Y/N), are selfish."

"How so?"

"You heard and saw how troubled he was when you told him he has been here with you for years..how he begged you to help him find a way to get home to his family that must miss him greatly. The happy face he gave when you lied, and said you'd help him back home.." Jimin said softly as he turned his to the side to look at (Y/N)'s blank face. "You're keeping him from his loved ones for your own benefits..are you proud of that? Aha, even I would never do such a thing, and I'm supposed to be the bad guy!"

(Y/N) frowned as her gaze shifted down to her bare feet once more. Jimin's words were beginning to sink in.

"He doesn't belong here with you."

She knew that Jimin was right, and she didn't want to admit it.

"The only way for the two of you to pursue a relationship is if you kill him, and trap his soul here for eternity..which I know you would never do~" He pouted.

He's right again, she could never kill Taehyung, never.

"Or if he himself were a god, which he is not! He's a useless piece of flesh, muscles and bones merged into one," Jimin continued. "Since you claim to love him so much, think about him. You would want him to live his only life to the fullest, the happiest."

"Why do you never call Taehyung by name?" (Y/N) questioned.

"Why are you going off topic?" Jimin hummed. "Why does it matter? Other than eating his soul, I have no interest in him. He is prey, nothing more."

(Y/N)'s lips form into an angry pout at Jimin's blunt words.

"You know what you must do.." Jimin said with a devilish smirk on his plump lips as his pink tongue glided across his white teeth. "If you do not let him go, I'll kill him."

"N-No!" She gasped, eyes growing wide. "You'll not lay a finger on him!"

"Then do I have your word that you will set him free?" He asked. "If I do, then you have my word of not causing harm to him."

(Y/N) immediately nods without hesitation. "Y-Yes! Yes, you have it, you have my word!" She panicked. "I hope you mean it, don't..don't hurt him, please."

His eyes flashed a deep red as a giggle then leaves Jimin's lips.

(Y/N) shivered as Jimin came closer and gently caressed her face. His thumb gripped her chin. His nails were sharp. His eyes scanned her every feature of her face with a playful smirk and his teeth clenched down on his tongue. Like a predator gazing upon their prey before committing to the kill.

Jimin slowly leaned his mouth to (Y/N)'s ear.

"You do know what happens if a goddess gives her word, but fails to comply, yes?" Jimin asked lowly.

"Of..Of course I do." She gulped.

"Excellent.." He whispered as he pulled away to look down on her once more. "Then I have your word, dear."

Hearing it said aloud caused instant regret to hit (Y/N). She gave her word to a demon, of all things. She gave her word to a trickster, an embodiment of evil. But there was no way to go back, she had given her word and now she is bound for eternity. She made a deal with the devil himself.

(Y/N)'s breath exits shallowly from her nose as her face displayed an expression of nothing but pure sorrow. So overwhelmed with sorrow, not even gallons of honey wine could suppress it.

"Oh my dear, do not look so blue. I could always play pretend for you." Jimin offered.

His index finger pointed below him and began to dance in swirls as thick plum colored clouds stir upward from the golden sand, and a limp figure of a male was beginning to form and connect together the more Jimin whipped his finger around.

The finishing product looked a lot like Taehyung, only it looked like a lifeless doll of him with empty black sockets for eyes, an empty dull mouth and a slouched figure. It was creepy.

Jimin's lower half disappeared into the new body before reaching down to pick up the limp arms and proceeding to slip his arms into the arms of the lifeless body that replicated Taehyung so easily, as if he were just putting on a shirt. 

Then he completely submerged onto the body, and took full control of it. Oxygen was greedily inhaled into his lungs as his eyes blink quickly. Jimin looks down at the fleshy hands and the new, human body that he now possessed.

He stood tall as he gazed down in amusement at (Y/N)'s frozen expression. She didn't know how to feel at what her eyes were seeing. Now, Jimin looked exactly like Taehyung. Same height, the same dark hair, the same features and even every tiny detail of his perfect imperfections..the same voice. If Jimin hadn't done this in front of her, she would have never known it was really him and not actually Taehyung.

"I love playing pretend," Jimin said softly. "I really love playing pretend.." He reaches up and rested his hand against (Y/N)'s cheek as his thumb rubbed her soft (s/c) skin.

He finishes the words in a low but sing-song kind of tone and she falters at his touch.

She shook her head before turning away from him. Jimin’s hand suddenly grips her chin once again and grasps it, jerking her head back to face him.

Jimin forces her to look at him, her white eyes widened and her lips fell into a thin line as her body stiffened.

"J-Jimin..!" She quietly gasped at his actions.

"I can mold a pretty lie for you.." His lips brushed against (Y/N)'s. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. "It benefits everyone in the end..Come on (Y/N), be a good girl, yeah?"

The all too familiar praised name coming from Jimin's lips made (Y/N)'s body shiver with a violent chill. She managed to pull away before she lost herself. She had to remind herself that it wasn't really Taehyung.

Jimin's words masked with Taehyung's deep voice and face made her knees weak, but even in the minty moment, she refused for her senses to be seduced by the impostor.

An unexpected pain suddenly hit his face and he instantly stumbled backward as he held his cheek in astonishment.

"You..You've struck me." Jimin gasped, his tone incredulous. Jimin felt dizzy and out of breath. (Y/N) had slapped him so hard that he had almost been forced out of the replica of the handsome mortal's body. 

"Of course I did!" (Y/N) spat angrily. "How dare you speak to me like this? Act like this.."

Dark plum clouds swirl around the body of the fake human male, and slowly begins to fade back into Jimin's figure. Jimin's large red eyes slowly faded to a neutral brown color, his eyes looked like any regular human eyes now.

Jimin silently rubbed his tender flesh as his eyes avoided (Y/N)'s.

The boiling heat in her system began to cool down as she pondered over Jimin's hurt expression, and her heart ached. She wanted to place a hand over his red cheek and make the pain go away, but she had too much pride.

"You've got what you wanted, now go," (Y/N) said, her voice was weak and shaken. "Go, I said! Leave my sight! I never want to see you again."

"Your energy has fluctuated, you've neglected yourself, your motivation is no more..it's best if you get on your knees and pray for repentance," Jimin growled. "Once he leaves, that mortal will forget about you in no time. You are nothing to him, nothing. You'll see." He warned.

(Y/N) opened to say something, but with a single rich silver and purple flash, Jimin was gone and only left behind a faint echo of a shallow exhale and tiny curls of blackness going up into the night's sky.

"Jimin.." She called softly as her hand held the other.

How deep was her sorrow now? Only the winter sweet on a cold night truly knows.