🌊・칠 || Seven・🌊

Sea || Taehyung x Reader

A/N: POV is back in third person.

 

They had destroyed some furniture and in their lustful madness they tore to shreds their clothing before tossing them onto wherever they landed as they lustfully suffocated in great heavy storms of white fluffy cotton pillows.

It was truly a new sensation that (Y/N) felt addicted to. Being with Taehyung in general, really. She loved how toward the end each time her vision would become blurry, and kind of wonky; 'swirly' even. Taehyung's face would slowly come in and out of focus. It was the kind of bleak, dark, mysterious and sometimes she couldn't see much. Specks of dark dots and bright stars tended to cover his handsome face. Not being able to watch him come undone all the time was unfortunate, she thought. The view would have been beautiful, if there was no thick fog of lust spoiling it.

All (Y/N) could see was the quick blur of jet black mingled with deep red, traces of hot pink with an occasional blinding white, flashing through, almost like it was never there. Her ears would ring and all sound would muffle out for minutes as if her head was being held underwater.

They would give themselves over to the worship of their bodies, discovering that the brief resting breaks had unexplored possibilities.

They would never fail to leave each other trembling and breathless every time.