đŸŒŠăƒ»ì˜€ || Fiveăƒ»đŸŒŠ

Sea || Taehyung x Reader

As time elapses endlessly Taehyung walked amongst the cool ocean's shore retrospectively reflecting on his time here. Taehyung has been stranded on this island alone with (Y/N) for months now, all on his free will though.

His hands were buried into his deep pockets as his dark brown hair tousled in the breeze. The small, wet pebbles that lined the beach sparkled in the lingering light of the sunset. The blue water was almost still, small waves occasionally hitting the beach with little force.

Taehyung reached down to pick one up, running his thumb over its smooth surface. It was perfectly round, with no sharp edges or jagged curves. He swung his arm back and flicked his thin wrist, watching the small pebble skip across the surface of the sea.

Taehyung looked up and watches the sea, lost in the rhythmic percussion of waves on sand. His mocha eyes breifly study the horizon, face aglow with the rich hues of red blended with pinks, crimsons and last orange rays before twilight beckons the stars.

His raspberry lips bear the semblance of a grin, just enough to show that he is silently enjoying the peaceful time to tend to his thoughts.

(Y/N) had been filling Taehyung's ears with music and filling his mind with a magical fantasy. Her potions weakened his body and clouded his thoughts, but Taehyung didn't complain one bit.

He has learned a lot about her over his time being with her.

One of them being that words just simply are not her strong suit. (Y/N) did not know correct words to use or describe a lot of things. She also often said things without thinking about the consequences that she could hurt or trigger an emotion, good or bad.

When Taehyung would cry, she did not know what he was doing. She's never cried, so it was new to see wet substances pour from ones eyes. When he was sad, she could not seem to understand why even after he would explain. She's never felt sad, so she can't understand what he was going through.

She did not have emotions, none. (Y/N) just couldn't express herself correctly. Sure she could smile, but she doesn't even know why she does it sometimes. She would smile or even express what she thought was 'happiness' at inappropriate times.

Taehyung had also learned that she had a telepathic ability. She told him that if she were to touch him any where, she would be able to see what he was thinking. And for that reason, he always tried to avoid contact against their skin for too long. He was afraid that she would see everything that he felt, and thought about her. He was afraid of rejection from the beautiful goddess..

One of the other things that Taehyung had learned, was that she could shape shift into almost anything she wanted to. One of his favorite form that he's seen her in, is her depiction of a human female. She still had her glowing beauty in her human form as she did in her original goddess state. Only instead her eyes were not transparent with only a faint outline of (e/c). Her eyes were a full (e/c) shade with black pupils and everything. Her eyes were just as gorgeous, though. She could fit into the human society if she really wanted to, only she'd be the most beautiful of them all.

Ah, just thinking about (Y/N)'s lovely face makes his heart hammer. He became lost in the mental image of her eyes, deeper and deeper he go's until he's lost in her heart. The beat of her heart became his surroundings and Taehyung's heart beat matched (Y/N)'s by default.

As Taehyung thought about (Y/N)'s soft (h/c) hair, her eyes, her body, he transcend into a world which only contained all of the happy memories that they've created so far. Taehyung sank deeper into his thoughts and he stared to cherish how she made him feel as his finger tips twirled around a thin, green flower stem that he pulled out from one of his deep pockets.

☆

Taehyung's free hand gripped the silky fabric of the cream colored curtain that covered the entrance 9f their shared bedroom and quickly tugged it to the side. He was shocked, and found himself slightly flustered to see (Y/N) with her full attention on him and him alone. It was like she had sensed him coming, like she was expecting him.

His lips were parted slightly as he gazed over her figure.

"I-I'm..I-" He blinked and stumbled on his words. "I apologize!"

(Y/N) was silently leaning against her propped up elbow on the soft bed. The white dress she wore was slipping off and barely draped over her bare shoulders, barely covering her s. The loose skirt was hiked and tangled in the mess of soft blankets. Her smooth and peach like upper thighs showed. It was such a scandalous sight, sinful, and ographic even.

Taehyung's dark eyebrows narrow and his cheeks stain an unnatural red. Yet his mocha eyes never left her form, he never stop staring.

Her pretty face was peaceful, neutral, but Taehyung couldn't help but feel that her calmness hid a storm.

"What do you come for?" She spoke up. "What is hidden behind your back?"

"J-Just..Just something I've pick on the way here whilst I found myself lost in my thoughts thinking about only you." He answered bashfully.

Taehyung slowly approached the goddess and gave her the yellow, and orange bloom. (Y/N)'s eyes brighten, and swirls of gold and silvery sparkles dance in her iris's.

She lifts the hand that rested across her waist and reached out to take the bloom from his hand. She twirled the dark green stem between her fingers and watched the vibrant colors spin under her control. "Thank you," She smiled as she held it to her nose and inhaled the faint, fresh scent. "I presume that you are acting upon your desires..yes? It's about time, I've been growing bored waiting."

Taehyung raised a brow as his bottom lip pouted out. "Sorry?"

"I saw your visions while you were in deep slumber." (Y/N) admitted as she mentally recalled the visuals.

She remembers seeing their hands entwined together. She saw Taehyung envisioning them returning to his real home, and meeting his family. He imagined her in his bed next to him, fast asleep. (Y/N) saw herself in a pretty, large white dress with a lacy veil draping over her face.

What she saw next was the most interesting and bizarre thing, she thought. She saw a bundle of blankets secured tightly in her arms, a tiny face with thick brown hair, large, bright milky and gold tinted eyes peered up at her.

A baby girl.

Then she saw a family. A happy family that contained a human father, a goddess mother, and six children. The eldest was their only daughter, the other five children were sons. All six children had (Y/N)'s eyes and Taehyung's brown hair. Their daughter looked like a clone of (Y/N). Their sons looked a lot like Taehyung, but the youngest son had more features that resembled his mother.

(Y/N) smiled softly at the remembrance of that night when she looked into Taehyung's mind when he was sleeping beside her. That night she lived in that fantasy Taehyung dreamed up for her. But now as she recalls it..

She realized how ridiculous it is.

(Y/N) going back with him to his land? A land with his species? No, oh never. There was not a single chance that she would agree to that.

But..

Now she was willing to reconsider her choice because of her great fondness that she too felt toward Taehyung. But it's dangerous, scary.

"My kind strongly dislike it when goddesses have ual relations with mortal men," (Y/N) blurted out. "I have already sinned greatly by taking on the idea, but is it daring of me to admit that I do not regret a moment of time I have spent with you?"

Before Taehyung could answer, (Y/N) grabbed his wrists and with her inhuman strength, she swiftly pulled Taehyung into bed with her. Their bodies rolled and easily entangled within the sheets.

Taehyung found his heart beating rapidly as he gazed down upon (Y/N)'s figure beneath him.

Taehyung didn't say anything, only blinking as his body stilled. (Y/N) studied Taehyung's flushed face. His lashes were suddenly so dark, long and feather like. (Y/N) wondered if they would crumble into the shadows as they touched the curve of his lovely cheekbones.

"Oh my Taehyung.." She groaned, as her hands slowly traveled up and cupped his face. Slowly, she brought Taehyung's face down near her own. "Why do you feel so temporary, my love?"

Her soft lips kissed Taehyung's earlobe, and underneath the casual behavior of it all, it felt..ill-fated. Blissful, yet ill-fated. Taehyung's breath hitched at her actions and the title she had given him.

She closed her milky eyes as her soft, pink tongue flattened against his smooth skin and gently glides upward toward Taehyung warm cheek, causing him to shutter under her touch. "You smell so sweet," (Y/N) gasped. "If that is what you taste like, I can see why Jimin wanted you so bad."

"W-Who?" Taehyung questioned at the strange name.

"Ah don't worry..he's just a pitiful menace."

(Y/N) let out a giggle mixed with a sigh as her nose nuzzled against Taehyung's cheek as she his warm skin with her thumbs.

"Oh my Taehyung, you are the embodiment of sin. You're my temptation as well, do you know?" (Y/N) whispers as one of her hands slips down to grip his right shoulder. "Temptation is worth the punishment.."

Taehyung's breath was feathery against (Y/N)'s ear and (Y/N)'s arms soon looped around his neck with a slight tug. Taehyung's deep voice vibrated through his chest, low, rich and purely luxurious.

"I know I tempt you, don't I?" (Y/N)'s words dripped off her velvety tongue like warm honey. "Are you going to admit it? It's only fair."

Taehyung swallowed thickly.

"Just give in," She encouraged softly. "Give in..there just is nothing to compare with our love under the sky. The ocean is not so deep, nor is any mountain so high."

The sudden hot air in the room brought orchid fragrance and peach blossom, arousing romance.

Taehyung's head dipped further, and his raspberry lips brushed her jawline and neck as she gasped. "Yes..yes, giving into the temptation is so much, much better than forcing it to work on you without your acceptance, my love."

"I confess..Though it has only been four months, I-I cannot help this feeling of strong attraction and desire to be with you. I so badly want to be wedded with you," Taehyung admitted against her neck. "My heart, you've captured. My heart will forever and always belong to you."

(Y/N)'s eyebrows furrow in confusion as she leaned her head back into the soft pillows near the headboard of the comfy bed and pushed Taehyung back so she could gaze up at the face of her lover.

"Four months?" She let out a laugh that resounded throughout the palace like a spray of breaking porcelain as she sneaked a hand behind his ear and began to play with his soft hair. "Oh, my poor sweet Taehyung..you think you have been here for four months? My love, we have been together for four years."

Taehyung's gave her a perplexed look as he involuntary jerked himself back. "..What?" He shook his head in disbelief. "Years? That's impossible!"

She chuckled softly to herself and shook her head at Taehyung's expression. "Tsk, you mortals know so little.." She muttered, almost annoyingly. "Here in my palace time has no meaning, it fades however I want it to. What seems like a minute or even hour to you, could be a whole year outside of these walls."

Taehyung hasn't aged since he's been here with (Y/N). So, he has been twenty three for four years? That means his..little(?) brother was now twenty four and his little sister was now around the age of twenty two, maybe even his age.

Such a strange thought.

Four years, has it really been four years since he's been home? His siblings, his parents, grandparents must think that he's dead.

Taehyung felt uneasy, and his face grew pale.

"Are you alright?"

"How exactly did you..know my planned future?" Taehyung asked, quickly changing the subject.

"I can see," (Y/N) said as she removed one of her hands from Taehyung's shoulder and pointed to her translucent eyes, then pointed at Taehyung's tawny one's. "What you see, what you want with a simple touch. Don't you remember?"

Taehyung nods out of understandment, and blushed slightly out of embarrassment at the thought of (Y/N) potentially seeing everything from beginning to end. Well..his end. No doubt that she would not die, but he's just a human, a fragile creature..he's sure to die at any moment even.

"The life that you have planned for the two of us, together and happy, getting the privilege of being the carrier and provider of our tiny, mixed bred off-springs. Ah, it is quite lovely I'll admit.." (Y/N) trailed off as her eyes sadly shifted down. "But I am afraid that it's just not realistic."

"But why not?" Taehyung frowned, reaching up to grip the pretty woman's soft hand that cupped his face. "Why can we not fulfill our desires when it's something we both want? Can't we just..try?"

"I cannot return home with you, I cannot leave this place. I am not meant to leave," (Y/N) said as she shook her head. "Besides, it's been too many years since I've interacted with your species. I cannot live amongst your kind, our children cannot. I cannot mingle with your kind normally, for I am not a human woman."

"Can't you shift into one? Surely you can! I've seen you do it before!"

"Yes, I can but I had only done that to entertain and interest you. However, I would never willingly take, and stay in the form of a human woman. Ever," (Y/N) stated matter of factually. "Your kind and mine just do not get along."

"We get along." Taehyung cheerfully interjected.

"Yes, but that's different.."

Her hand alights on Taehyung's face, moving down past his prominent collar bones. Taehyung's brain felt like it was on fire. He felt like he wasn't even in control of his own body, he couldn't think straight.

(Y/N) was a goddess with fingertips of flame. 

Taehyung buries his face into (Y/N)'s neck and his hands began to rove all over her body.

Their breathing quickened and becomes rough.

"You do tempt me." Taehyung blissfully sighed while peppering kisses down . A faint smile grew on (Y/N)'s lips from hearing him finally admit.

They lost their sense of reality, the notion of time, the rhythm of their unsteady heart beats and shallow breathing. They disregarded all opened doors in the palace and all uncovered windows so they could not waste time getting undressed.