Chapter01

From The Ashes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri thought turning back to his job wouldn't be so exciting, his first day would be boring as hell.But when his shift was about to end, he found himself on the firetruck with his crew.This wasn't a surprise for a firefighter but he didn't really know tonight was going to be a little bit different.He just thought that they were going to extinguish a fire, as they always did.It wasn't a fascinating thing as the people thought, it was pretty tiring but was away from being so fascinating.Most of the time there wouldn't be a lot of people inside the building or they would quickly handle with the few ones inside.He was doing this job for years and that weird emotion he felt in his stomach after a phone call disappeared a long time ago.

The view was just like how he imagined when they finally reached their destination.The hotel was already empty and he was thinking about what they were going to eat tonight as his crew handled the situation.But he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw something through a window.

"Jun---Did you see that?"

The guy turned around and looked at the floor Seungri pointed at.

"The manager said everyone was out."

Seungri nodded and took few steps away to look at the window again.

" man---" When he was sure of the fact that someone was inside, he ran towards the door.The fire was almost under the control and Seungri had to deal with worse ones than this, so he didn't hesitate to run inside.Whoever it was, Seungri could swear he saw a figure in front of the window before it fell on the ground, he was too experienced to imagine things.

He entered two rooms after reaching the second floor and it didn't take long for him to find the right room.

He was expecting to see someone who collapsed because of the smoke cause this was the only possibility in this kind of situations.He could expect some weird things as well because after all of this years in this job, he realized that if it was about people, things could get strange.

But he definitely didn't expect to find a guy who was laying on the ground with opened wrists.

He quickly checked if he was still breathing and realized that he was alive.But he didn't have so much time for sure.

"I told you to call the ambulance!" Seungri yelled at his friend after wrapping the guy's wrists in hurry and carrying him on his back.

"The street is too narrow." He said and Seungri sighed when he pointed forward. "Let's see that , chief." He said after seeing the half dead guy on Seungri's back and Seungri didn't waste time as he started to run forward, at least the guy was pretty light.

"Dude...Why do you think he did it?" Jun asked with his cigarette in his mouth after Seungri came back.

"His wounds were new when I found him, he never wanted to get out of the hotel." Seungri sighed as he pointed at the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter