Noises

Noises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Baby, move a little to the– Yeah… yeah! That hits the spot!”

 

“Here?” Sooyoung pressed harder.

 

Jinsoul moaned under the pressure. “Yes, oh my God! Harder!” She cried in pain yet she beckoned them to continue.

 

“Babe, you’re gonna wake up the kids.” Sooyoung replied to Jinsoul’s countless noises of pleasure. As if all was in cue, their bedroom door was knocked three times followed by a faint voice calling out to one of them. Sooyoung didn’t even managed to put her feet on the ground when the door burst opened shortly after the knocking, revealing one of their daughter was holding up a drawing of an eggplant being crossed out above her head.

 

“Wh–”

“Mama! Sleep! Mommy! Sleep! Mama! Sleep! Mommy–”

 

“Hyun! Are mommies ?” A voice cuts off the child’s chant. Soon another youngster had walked into the room with their hands covering their eyes.

 

The first kid narrowed her eyes as she looked at her mothers back and forth. She then tossed her arms in the air with a big smile on her face. The paper was no longer in hands. “Mommies are not !”

 

It didn’t took long for both adults to realize their daughters were suspecting them doing something what they would describe as ‘naughty’.

 

“Hyunjin dear, I thought Mommy had put you to bed, hmm?” Jinsoul asked between her chuckles as she watched Sooyoung helping their kid to climb up the bed while she remained still in her position.

 

“Hyun did sleep! But Yerim wakes up Hyun!” Said Hyunjin.

 

Sooyoung on the other hand just sighed but her lips curved upwards into a smile. She then looked over to their other daughter who was standing still in the middle of the room. Despite being told that her mothers were not doing anything dirty, their hands were somehow still covering their eyes. Sooyoung walked over to them and carried them into her arms, giving the little one a kiss on the head out of habit. It was only then the girl removed her hands from her eyes, meeting with her mother’s loving glance.

 

“Yerim, we’re sorry, did you had trouble sleeping because of Mama’s… noises?” Sooyoung asked and Jinsoul was seen to be blushing madly on the bed.

 

Yerim the child who was currently in Sooyoung’s arms started to nod furiously before doing a little scan around the room. “Hyejoo! Outside!” She said when her gaze landed at the door, pointing the direction instantly using her forefinger.

 

“Hmm? Hyejoo is outside?” Sooyoung questioned. Her gaze followed the direction where her daughter was pointing. Once she caught a glimpse of a little girl peeking behind the door frame from the outside, she called out for them with a smile. “Hyejoo sweetie, come in.”

 

The last daughter Hyejoo entered the bedroom with small steps. She was firmly gripping her wolf plushie on one hand. A yawn escape from the moment she stopped her tracks in front of her mother. “Olivia Hye.” She suspired in displeased while rubbing her drowsy eyes using her free hand.

 

“Seems like Yerim had woken you up too, huh?” Sooyoung smiled, giving light pats on Hyejoo’s head.

 

“Yerim! Hyejoo! Come!” Hyunjin opened her arms for both of her sisters. She had settled down on the bed next to their blonde mother.

 

Hyejoo walked to the bed after softly muttering ‘Olivia Hye’ with a scowl on her face. Poor kid, she really just wanted to sleep already. Yerim who was still in Sooyoung’s embrace told her mother to put them down on the bed and soon all three of the daughters were on the bed. Hyunjin was lying down on top of Jinsoul’s back as she stared up at the ceiling while Yerim and Hyejoo copied their mother’s position down on their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter