14 D : Love In Four Season : Beautiful Winter, Beautiful Lover

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : Everland Date

Everland Theme Park, 2012

  RaWon pass the hot sweet potato to ShinHye. The cold weather make them shudder.

  "Where is JiWon?. Why she not here yet. Its so cold." She sipped the hot chocolate. When the hot liquid flow inside , she feel so satisfied.

  RaWon take the cup from her.

  "Mine. Don't tell me you can't differentiate between choco and cappuccino."

  "I heard our Sunbae confessed to Hyo Shin Oppa. JiWon was there too when she confessed to him."

  Eh?. Sunbae confessed to her brother?. She don't know anything about it. Why would their Sunbae know him?. He didn't go to the same university as her.

  He also not as famous as her third brother. Hyung Sik is the state football player. Everyone know his name.

  "I think JiWon really moved on from your brother. Poor her. Cuz of the arranged engagement, she need to forget her first love." RaWon bit the sweet potato. She feel unfair for JiWon who need to accept everything her family decided for her.

  Luckily, her family let her do anything she like, as long as it didn't bring harm to her or her family name.

  "I also heard handsome Sunbae try to courting you. Are you still not over my cousin?."

  ShinHye stop using her phone. Is she not over her cousin?. 

  They never talk about being in relationship. Their special friendship was too special that both of them decided to pursue their dream. They decided not to ruined the special friendship with unstable relationship called dating.

  She like him. All of all, he is the first guy she like. No. The second one. The first one is the handsome oppa who clumsily let the ball hit his face.

  His pitiful appearance with his bleeding nose make her chuckle.

  "Are you crazy?. Why are you laughing?."

  "Nothing. How about you?. Do you still like Hyung Sik oppa?. Or you totally forget about him after dating MinWoo?."

  Badum badum.

  ShinHye feel something every time she said MinWoo. Like that name ring something that was so close yet so far from her.

  "Of course im already stop liking him. It just puppy love. I was so young that time and my best choice was your brother. I spent too much time with you that I thought I like your brother."

  Puppy love. JiWon also said she will treat her feeling to Hyo Shin as puppy love.

  Then how about her feeling to Yong Hwa?. Puppy love too?.

  "If it just puppy love, then why did you cry a lots when Oppa bring back his girlfriend on Christmas?."

  "After he bring back his girlfriend, you started dating too. Are you sure you really like MinWoo or using him to distracted your mind from keep thinking of my brother?."

  RaWon going to talk back but she couldn't find the right words. ShinHye can't stop herself from laughing.

  She caught her friend red handed.

  "What so funny?. Why are you laughing at?. I really like MinWoo."

  ShinHye patted her shoulder, saying she totally believed her words.

  "Shin. I saw MinYoung. With her boyfriend." 

  They look at JiWon. When did she arrived?. She even drink her cappuccino.

  "Are you a ghost?." RaWon pinch her cheek. How did she get there without anyone noticed?.

  "I was behind you when you said you really like MinWoo."

  "Did you said you saw MinYoung with her boyfriend?. Do you know her boyfriend?. Is he from our university?." ShinHye was so excited. She never heard her cousin dating anyone.

  "I think I saw him before. He is very tall and handsome. More handsome than MinWoo."

RaWon glar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter