CHAPTER NINE

Whipped Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon who just finish reading the proposal through her mail was impress by the content and can see the start of their collaboration. Sensing that this could strengthen their company’s core in Korea, she immediately agree with the idea. It was during waiting for dinner prepared by Haesol and Minju’s mom that she decide to open up her email and other important stuffs since she decide to moving back to Seoul.

Tearing her eyes to the clock from her files, she then waking up her daughter when realise it’s already near to seven in the evening.

‘Baby, wake up honey. Dinner is almost done. Let’s take a shower first.’

‘Hmmm… mama. Sweppy~

Sensing that Minami will not open her eyes too soon, she finish the rest of her job first. She know Minami must be tired after touring around near Insa-dong are and also Hyewon bring her to visit her grandparents’ tomb.

Hyewon’s mind then make a detour when her daughter suddenly asked her something shock during their visit her grandparents’ resting area.

‘Omma, appa. How are you both? I know both of you always look after me from up there. And I feeling so grateful for that. Look who’s here with me!

Baby, say hello to hal-abeoji and halmeoni.’

‘Anneyonghaseyo me Kang Minami.’

Hyewon just look at her child proudly then keep continue sharing story with her parents for a moment before leaving going back home.

‘Omma, appa. We will take a leave now. I am sorry for not bring along my wife. But I hope the three of you already met up somehow. And please look after Miona too for me.’

On their way to the parking, her daughter asking her something that halt her step.

‘Mama, who is Miona?’

A knock from the door wake her up from dozed off. Haesol inform her that the dinner is almost done. Waking up Minami for a last time, both mother and daughter then join the rest of the family.

Hanbit who notice her daughter is not with them asking if Minju is having dinner meeting or stay back in office.

‘She and Chaewon are having their dinner date. She told me no need to wait for her if she still hasn’t home by midnight.’ Hyewon answered him.

‘Geez. That rascal. Why bother to stay at others’ house? Doesn’t she have one too?’ His voice is getting louder making Minami’s  eyes already open completely.

‘Yoebo, please slow down. Your voice has startled Minami!’

‘Chaewon looks like a good kid. Luckily she know how to flattered me. Hopefully their relationship is no longer at teen level. Hyewon had Minami even before she reached 25. I want another grandchild.’

Minju’s mom understand where her husband coming from. And she also hope the same.

‘Mama, cider juseyo~~’

‘Yah Kang Hyewon! Where did she learn to drink something like that already?’ Haesol asking seriously making Hyewon gulp.

‘Hehe. I accidently gave her cider bottle instead of sparkling one. It just one time though!’

Haesol then turn to Minami and just giving her usual apple juice instead of cider that been served on the table. Minami just frown but Haesol know how to persuade her as usual.

‘Honey, did you enjoy dating with Mama today?’ Minju’s mom asked her grandchild. Minami then nodded her head ecstasy moreover when she tasted the cider for the first time.

‘Haesol-ah, I need to go somewhere after this. Do you want something to ask for?’

‘Nothing so far but who are you with?’

‘Alone. I won’t take long but don’t wait for me. Just put Minami to sleep.’

The Kims finishing their dinner and Hyewon planned on reach out Chaeyeon for their reunion before leaving the house.

 

 

AT THE LEE AND FA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter