FINAL

Whipped Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 Years Later

One wailing inside the nursery room stopping Minju from her task. She was arranging the living room while waiting for her first born come back from outing with her friends and cousin.

‘Yeonhee-ah, why are you crying?’ Minju persuaded while rubbing her daughter’s back slowly.

The crying toddler showing the culprit and her twin sister just staring blankly at the book that she just snatch from her older twin.

‘Kim Sohee, do you just snatch one’s thing just like that?’ Minju asked with stern voice and that almost bring tears in other toddler’s check.

‘Mommy, book is pretty and me so like it.’

‘But Yeonhee was holding it first right?’

‘Sohee is sowwy. Will say ‘juseyo’ next time.’

‘Say sorry to Yeonhee, not mommy.’

‘Yeonie, me is sorry.’

‘Pwomise Yeonie no mowe’

‘Aight. Me is pwomise.’

Minju was melted at the scene before her and without her realise, Chaewon who just finish her shower already trap Minju with warm back hug.

‘Momma!!!’ The twins quickly attack on Chaewon’s leg as if she just come back from office. Well, who can’t blame the kids somehow. Chaewon and all her daughters have a strong bonding until it bring endless headache to Minju whenever four of them prank on her or on their secret mission playing ‘save and rescue’ or ‘hide and seek’.

‘My babies! Should we have some cartoon time?’

‘Pwozen juseyo!’ Yeonhee shout while Sohee just jumping happily and ready to run to entertainment room but Minju catch her before she can do that.

‘Yeah! Frozen it is!’ Chaewon said back excitedly.

‘You little missy, let’s brush your teeth first. I know you did not brush your teeth after snack time earlier.’

‘Mommy, teeth wash can wait but not pwozen!’

‘Baby, you and your sisters and your momma has watch it the movie for the nth times.’

‘Sohee baby, momma and Yeonie will wait for you. Let brush your teeth first aight?’

Chaewon trying to help Minju convincing the maknae in the house. Although Yeonhee and Sohee only separated by 3 minutes different, it can’t be deny how Sohee as the youngest act. She trying to use her puppy eyes to get whatever she want and both her Chaewon and Minju cannot say no to that beautiful eyes. Yeonhee who born earlier act like an older sister following the trait of Kims’ first granddaughter, Kim Wonyoung also known as Snowball when she still in Minju’s womb.

When Minju carrying back the maknae to the bathroom, Chaewon then notice her oldest daughter has not come back from outing. She was about to call Eunbi to ask on her daughter when the mansion’s door was open and some noise were heard clearly.

‘Momma, unnie come back?’

‘Yes honey. Let’s see your aunties too.’ Chaewon said after kissing Yeonhee’s plump check.

 

 

‘Chaechae unnie!’ 10 years old Minami greet Chaewon. Minami somehow cannot used to call Chaewon with aunty and Chaewon was just fine with it.

‘Aigoo. Look who come to see me. Say, how was today? Did Wonyoung trouble you much?’

‘Not really unnie. Wonyo just stick with Nako-chan and won’t even let go Nako-chan hand.’

‘Really?!’ Chaewon cannot help but surprise with the not-so-new-information and did not even realise how Yeonhee already escape from her hand to run to her newly born cousin, Kang Jiheon who just turn 10 months old.

‘Stop that jealous feeling Chae. We been knew that Wonyoung already being close with Nako since she just a baby.’ Eunbi say with Jiheon in her hand.

‘Yeonhee-ah, how are you dear?’ Eunbi asked her niece and chuckled at Yeonhee reaction’s when little Jiheon moving her feet.

‘Baby, so small. But me is big.’

‘Of course dear. Jiheonie still a small. You also was like this.’

‘Mina unnie!!!’

Sohee run happily not minding how Jiheon almost cry by her shouting. Luckily Eunbi able to calm down her in a second or Sohee will get her second scolding of the day.

Minju just shake her head at her maknae and go straight to Jiheon after greet Hyewon for a brief who helping Yujin untying her shoes ties.

Minami playing with Sohee inside the nursery while Wonyoung need to change her outfit first. Yujin then join her sister and cousin playing. Only Yeonhee stay with the adults who spending time talking as the toddler seems to be attached Jiheon.

‘How was Haesol’s triplets? Did the boys grown up well?’ Minju asking her cousin while watching over Yeonhee who seem can’t take her eyes off from Jiheon who just opening her eyes.

‘Oh my godness Minju, you would not believe if I say how handsome the boys are. They are so charming. They are truly the carbon copy of their handsome father.’ Eunbi casually say not realise how Hyewon already grip Yujin’s favourite mini puppy doll so tightly.

Chaewon just come and join the rest of adult after coming back from the nursery room just smirk after noticing how quiet Hyewon turn into.

‘Aigoo… Eunbi unnie, I think you should stop talking about someone else before your daughter’s innocent puppet doll turn into an ash.’

‘What do you mean Chae?’ Eunbi asking not minding to lift up her head while entertain both Yeonhee and Jiheon at the same time. Both Minju and Chaewon just smile at the situation.

And toward at the end of the day, Kang Hyewon demand a special compensate from Kwon Eunbi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is another usual morning inside Kangs’ household. Another day come and gone. Sunset after sunrise, but, with additional source of noise. Six years old Kang Yujin running happily around her shared room with Minami. The energetic human version of golden retriever loves to prank on her big and little sisters. She is also a mama girl to the point she always wanted follow Hyewon to her workplace even during the weekend.

‘Mina unnie!!! Do you want to build a snowman~~~’

‘Kang Yujin, it’s just seven in the morning, let your unnie sleep more please.’ Minami whined under her comfy blanket.

‘Unnie, look! There is bug under you-

‘YOU KANG BRAT YUJIN, ONE MORE PRANK AND I WILL SPILL IT TO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter