CHAPTER NINETEEN

Whipped Tsundere
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple ready to hit the bed after ensure Minami's baby monitor function well. Hyewon suggest that she should learn how to sleep by herself. It was hard at the beginning since its hard for the kid but luckily with constant practice, Minami slowly adapted to the situation plus getting lullaby or bed time stories.

 

Eunbi is still inside the toilet when Hyewon already on the bed while checking her schedule for tomorrow. Noticing that she only has one afternoon meeting, she decide to come to office after brunch time and get home early. The CEO then put aside her phone and just in time, her wife also come out from the toilet.

 

'Love, do you still feel headache?' she asked while check on Eunbi's forehead.

 

'I already fine but it just that I feel tired today. Luckily my fever almost gone.'

 

'Let sleep now then omma.' Hyewon then lower her head to kiss her wife's stomach. 'Aegi-yah, good night. Omma tired already'. Eunbi just giggle on what she saw.

 

'Good night omma. You had gone through so much today. I love you.'

 

'We love you too mama.' Eunbi replied then buried her head against Hyewon's chest. The latter then pulled her wife close not wanting to have any space left between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

One particular movement waking Minju up from her sleep. She grunt after reading the time is just 4 in the morning. She already entering her second trimester and her bump slowly to show up. Minju rub her stomach slowly while take a slow breathing. Chaewon come back from the toilet notice her wife's movement.

 

'Minmin, are you alright?' Chaewon groggily asked afraid something happen to the pregnant lady.

 

'Chae….' Minju said in her sleepy voice quickly asking for Chaewon to lie down and take her hand to the bump.

 

 

'M-minmin, Snowball is k-kicking?' Chaewon bulge her eyes out as she able to feel it just now when its already the third time for Minju. Whenever Minju told about Snowball just pouting and feel jealous.

 

'Snowball, you finally want to greet me huh?' Chaewon excitedly talking in her baby tone while feeling the kicking. Minju just letting Chaewon not minding the timing

 

'Chae, Snowball is hungry. I think Snowball craving for cheesyball and banana yogurt.' Minju casually say.

 

Not wanting to waste any time, Chaewon jolt up and quickly taking her wallet and car key and also wearing her long padding unaware the weird look Minju has.

 

'Chaechae~~ where are you going leaving us alone?' Minju masked her laugh with a whining.

 

'Minmin, wait here. I will come back after buy that cheesy ball and yogurt.' The overly confident president say and almost leave the room if her wife didn’t stop her.

 

'Jagiya, I think we still have it inside the fridge. You brought a cartoon of yogurt last week with almost 10 flavours including strawberry, melon, banana. Don't start me with that a factory worth of chocolate.' Minju try not to nagged as she understand Chaewon's good intention.

 

'Hehehe. I forgot about it already. What type of cheesy ball do you want? The regular size or ring size? I will wake the maid to make some for you.'

 

'No need for that Chae, we can wait it for breakfast later. Just get me the banana yogurt for now.'

 

'Are you sure?' worried Chaewon asked not wanting for her wife to hold her craves. Minju nodded surely.

 

After finishing her sip, Chaewon patiently wait for her wife so that they can continue to sleep as the cloud is still dark and birds haven’t letting out their chirps.

 

'Thank you Chaechae for being patient with me.'

 

'Geez. I told you right, whatever it is, I can do anything as long as you are happy and healthy. And I cannot feel more excited after get to feel Snowball's greeting to me.' Chaewon closer their distance after turn off the table lamp.

 

Just then Minju suddenly suprise Chaewon with kiss and that lead to unexpected making out session. The pregnant woman her hand slowly on Chaewon's jawline and whispered.

 

'Daddy~~~

 

 

Chaewon (2) : World (0)

 

 

 

 

Eunbi make a stop at Minami's room before making their breakfast. She wake up with a great feeling after having good night and knowing that her fever also completely gone.

 

Just before she want to close the door, Minami also open her eyes and excitedly calling for her omma.

 

'Omma!'

 

'Good morning baby!' Eunbi showered her with usual morning kiss.

 

Taking the thermometer to check on the toddler's temperature, she feeling glad knowing the reading back to normal.

 

'Omma is sick too? Mama said omma tiwed.'

 

'Omma already fine baby. Say, what do you want to eat for breakfast?' Eunbi asking while help her daughter wash her face.

 

'Cider juseyo~~~

 

Sigh. 'Baby, it just morning plus it is not weekend. Let’s have meat and radish soup aight?'

 

The pouty kid just nod but smile again when her omma kiss her temple. Just then she kiss her omma's stomach as if knowing something when her parents haven’t break the news to her yet.

 

'Go wake mama up. Omma need to cook now.'

 

The toddler excitedly going to her parents room. When she try to climb the bed, she notice one small black and white picture. She pick it up forgetting that she should wake her sleeping mama.

 

'Bean? But the bean small. Why only one?'

 

Hyewon open her eyes due to Minami's voice. She just smile knowing how confused her daughter. Her curiousity begin to developing much. She remember when her daughter asked Eunbi about the purple mark near her collarbone. Her omma casually saying it was a bitten by a big bug while glaring at the culprit who busy gluping down Eunbi's birthday cake. The trio have a mini celebration at Eunbi's apartment by that time. She had warned Hyewon not to leave mark at that area during their bed session as Minami will join them after Chaewon drop her from their outing with Minju. However, the CEO ignore the word and win herself a coupon for 'no skinship for a week'. Since then, she stick to Kang Eunbi's rule and words. Whipped *cough* indeed.

 

Not letting go the small picture from her hand, Minami land herself on top of Hyewon and enjoying her time. The CEO then hugging the slump who just silently observing the picture. Finally giving up with her thinking, she lift her head and asking her mama who having her blank look.

 

'Mama, bean?'

 

Hyewon laugh and just showering her child with kisses.

 

'That is your dongsaeng baby. Inside omma's belly.'

 

At the mention of dongsaeng, the kid suddenly sit up on her mama and excitedly asking 'Dongsaeng like Cnowbawl?!'

 

'Yes little missy. Do you like it?' Hyewon slowly asking as she want to know her daughter's reaction.

 

'Me so love it. Sugoi!!!!! Me and dongsaeng can pway.'

 

'So omma cannot lift you up again like spider monkey after this.'

 

'Ehhh? Wae~~~?' The toddler stop her bouncing and close to tears.

 

'Omma will carry your dongsaeng and cannot get tired. If omma tired, dongsaeng also tired. So dongsaeng will sulk and did not want to meet us.'

 

'So omma will not hug me again? Just dongsaeng?'

 

'Omma will hug. She loves you always aight but omma cannot lift you. Mama will lift you. Don't you like it if mama lift you?' Hyewon pout tried to bait her daughter so that she won't feel being leave out by her omma since a new family member will coming soon.

 

Minami shakes her head. She cupped Hyewon's face with her small palm.

 

'Me like it. And me loves mama too.' She leaned to kiss her mama and the duo just enjoying their time until Hyewon heard vomit sound from the kitchen downstairs.

 

'Let’s go down now baby. Omma need us.'

 

 

As soon as she finish her cooking, Eunbi suddenly want to puke out. She directly went to the sink and letting it out. A hand rub her back slowly while encouraging her.

 

'Feeling better now? Drink this first.'

 

'Thank you hubby. Wait a sec. Your coffee have not done yet.'

 

'It’s okay love. Take your sit already. I will make for us milk instead.'

 

'Omma is okay?' Minami asking from her child chair.

 

'Me just fine baby. Here, drink the plain water first. Mama making our milk.'

 

 

'Your order is here ladies. One for little missy. One for omma and one for mama.'

 

'Hmm. Where is dongsaeng milk?'

 

'Aigoo. You caring for dongsaeng already huh?' Hyewon proudly say and ruffle her daughter's hair.

 

'Omma and dongsaeng will share everything we eat and drink baby. Thank you for asking.' Eunbi told her after putting the meat on the toddler's bowl.

 

'You told her?' Eunbi asked and somehow moved by her daughter's concern.

 

'She show me the bean from the ultrasound picture and I told her everything inlcuding you cannot lift her up that often.'

 

'I almost cry when she suddenly kiss my stomach as if knowing something. Our daughter truly the smart one.' Eunbi said after taking her first bite.

 

'Chaewon called me last night that she had informed your secretary that you will not come to office today. I forgot to turn on your phone last night.'

 

'I cannot wait to resign to be truth.'

 

'As long as you know love, I will never stop you to do anything you like.'

 

'Trust me hubby. This is my life goal for now. You, her and our upcoming bean.'

 

'Are you going to name our aegi bean?' Hyewon asked.

 

'Duh. Don't tell me you are going to nicknamed the baby after your game-

 

'Anniya~~~ Lets decide it after we know the gender. Shall we?'

 

Eunbi just nodded at keep on watching after the toddler who still learn to use her forks.

 

'I should have notice how weird my taste asking for sour apple during our honeymoon last week. Geez. Who can predict there your baby already make a presence inside me.'

 

'Hehe. But thank you love. I hope something went smooth for both you. Just tell me anything whatever you are craving.' Hyewon assuring her wife.

 

'Really? *smirk* Including asking you to sleep outside?'

 

Hyewon almost whine if Eunbi did not stop her with glare .

 

'Hubby please. Whining does not suit you any longer. Minju is not joking when she said I am actually expected my third child instead of first.' Eunbi laugh followed by Minami who just laugh despite know nothing.

 

'You little dimwit. Don't trouble omma today aight. Mama will be back after one meeting.'

 

'Mama work? Then omma nekkoya~~~

 

'Then dongsaeng is nekkoya~~~

 

'Finish your breakfast faster Big and Little Kang. Aigoo. I cannot imagine the chaos if this little one join the Kangs troop.' Eunbi pretend to sigh while actually the scene.

 

'You should eat more love. No more diet aight.'

 

'No worries mama. Thank you.'

 

'I love you Mrs Kang. Thank you too.'

 

 

 

 

*Flashback to barbeque night*

 

'Eun, can we break up?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter