ch 9

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= I said I won't lose control, I don't want it
I said I won't get too close, but I can't stop it =

=Liar, Camila Cabello=

Senna puts the last touch on her lips. She is checking her outfit once again before goes out from her room. She walks down to dining room where her brother is already sit, having breakfast while his secretary reads morning report. She rolls her eyes. Even on weekend, her brother is working his off. Just like their father. At least their father is not as crazy workaholic as her brother did.

She is circling her hands around her brother’s neck and planting kiss on his cheek.

“Good morning oppa! Good morning Haneul oppa!” She greets them chirpily. “Seriously, guys! This is weekend and you guys are discussing about work. Early morning and on my sacred dining table.” She sits down, takes a few slices of bread and apply blueberry jam on her breads. She takes a bit, enjoying the sweet taste touch her tongue. “You need to go on dates, guys. Especially you, Haneul oppa, what can I say? You are handsome, good career. I can set you up on blind dates if you want. I know some beautiful girls. I can introduce you with one of them.” She winks cutely at him.

He chuckles lightly. “Thank you Senna-ah, but no thanks.”

“Don’t follow your loner boss here.”

Jaejoong rolls his eyes. “You talk like an old lady, miss.” He signs his secretary to end the report and places it on his study room. She nods while munching her bread.

“Well, what can I say? I’m old enough to be an aunt?”

He flicks her forehead, ignoring the grunts from the sister, he eats his bread as if nothing is happening. After they finish breakfast, the sibling enters Jaejoong car while Haneul on his own car. It’s been so long since the last time she has trip with her brother. It still as fun as before. Of course, her brother is good company anyway.

Hours later, they leave Seoul already. The tall big building changes with sea. She opens the window, enjoying the wind her face gently. She is smiling happily. The smells of nature always calm her. And she likes it.

She can see spring wonders in this place. Beautiful flowers are welcoming her on every road passed by the car. And then the car pulled into halt. Jaejoong kills the engine. She is staring that place in silence. Her smile widens as kids starting to run toward the car.

She opens the door, leaving her brother behind to hug the kids. They are squealing when they see their favorite sister come again.

“Aww! My cutie pies! How are you today guys?”

“Eonni! I’m getting two centimeters taller!”

“Noona! I got perfect A on my last test!”

“Eonni! Can you braid my hair later?”

“—Noona! Can you read story for us later?”

“Eonni—Noona!”

“Okay, okay! Calm down guys. Let’s go inside first and wait for everyone else. Today you will meet hyungdeul and eonnideul to play with you!”

Jaejoong smiles widely when he sees how well his sister with kids. He is always being so proud of his sister behavior anyway. He chuckles because the kids totally burry her in the circle.

“Don’t I also get hug, guys? I’m the one who bring toys and snacks for you. See?” Jaejoong put the bags on his hands, showing the kids snacks they can eat later. They are coming to Jaejoong, screaming excitedly to get the snacks and toys they can play with.

Senna feels a tug on the hem of her dress. A kid on his fifth is eyeing her eagerly. She beams brightly.

“Yes, Junseo?” He extends his arms for Senna to take him. She chuckles lightly yet still lifting him up. “Awww, my baby is so big already. You are so heavy now.”

“Noona, thwe is a new hyung! He tells funny. Telling wabbit and tutle story. And so handsome! Thwe! Thwe! Back. Back.” Junseo talks quickly, clearly so excited. He points at the backyard. Right. Today there is an annual event holding by their company.

They are inviting the youngsters in the family of shareholders and close friends to attend this event. Some people are already there. They are greeting each other as they meet with today’s volunteers.

“Oppa, I’m going with Junseo.”

“Okay.” And then her brother is engaging in conversation with a group of people already. She hears kids’ laughter. They are circling around with a man in the center. He has a book.

Wait.

That man is awfully familiar. No. Not him, please. Let her has her weekend peacefully.

She pleaded hopelessly. Junseo quickly goes down from her arms. He pulls toward the circle. Suddenly she feels like she is carrying million tons of stones.

No, Junseo. Don’t bring me there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter