ch 8

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

= And you’re making the typical me break my typical rules=

=er, Jonas Brother=

Sehun is typing something on his phone, furiously. He is sitting on the bench, chilling with his friends around him. They are sweaty due to the basketball game they just did. He sweep the sweat with towel once while his eyes glue to his phone.

He is getting annoyed because Senna is ignoring his call. He didn’t even get her after school because Baekhyun and Chanyeol suddenly asking for hangout. He sees Baekhyun and Chanyeol play energetically, forgetting the fact that he is not joining the game anymore. They are not protesting. But when they see him going somewhere near sport bike, Baekhyun or Chanyeol will follow him like lost kittens.

They are not letting him away from their eyes. They are looking at him, every second. They do it every day. Whenever he is going to find Senna, the two will block him in every way possible. Luckily, he is smart enough to fool them.

Somehow, he gets the clue. They are going to make his plan way tougher than he has thought. Whatever, he is going to win against them.

He tries to call Senna again. This time, she picks it up.

“I need to take this outside.” He clearly hears her. Even from the phone, he can differentiate her voice with anyone else. Her soft voice is like a honey, sweet and calm. He always likes how she talked.

“Wae? We never take the call outside. Just talk here.”

He tries to register the new voice. Who is that? Man’s voice. He smirks.

A man, huh? So, this is your another side? You walk with someone else when clearly I court on you.

Awwww, a goody two shoes, huh? 

When he hears a movement, he knows Senna is ready to talk over the phone.

He clears his throat “Ya! Where did you go? I call you hundred times already. And! I hear man’s voice. Who is he? Surely not your father. Where are you?”

“Not your business. I’m hanging off.”

He looks at his phone. A little take a back by the sudden silence. Senna is really end the call from him? How dare she?

So feisty. I like it.

The harder you act, the more it is challenging.

He chuckles. He tries to call her again. She rejects the first until the third while on his fourth try, she finally accepts his call again. He can imagine she is very annoyed on him now. Chuckling her tongue and rolling her eyes, simple habit when she is annoyed.

“Mwo.”

“I just wanna say I miss you babe. And don’t come back home too late. Take care! Just call me if you need me to pick you up. Night!”

“Ya! Oh Sehun!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrive, panting and sweating. He is smirking. Didn’t he say he is way smarter than the two? He feels contented after fooling the two by hiding in this place. He doesn’t say anything to them as he stuffing his phone on his pocket and then joining his friends on the field back with the two walk behind him.

Baekhyun grabs his shoulder to stop him. Right now, there is no glint of mischievousness in Baekhyun’s eyes like usually. He looks so serious, so do with Chanyeol.

That time, he knows what they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter