ch 2

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 years ago…

Riing… Riiiing

Students are running out from their own class for lunch break. Some of them are running, some of them are walking peacefully. Some walking alone with lots of books in their hands, some chatting with their friends casually. They are enjoying the spring.

Flowers are blooming. Beautiful.

The petals are falling while the wind is blowing calmingly.

That girl, Kim Senna, is currently laying under the tree where the petals from cherry blossom are falling. She does nothing. Just lay on the grass lazily. She loves it. She loves spring. Season of falling in love. Hmmm, doesn’t fall in love also beautiful? If only there is a handsome man, kind, and perfect. Just like a prince charming. With white horse? It’ll be perfect story!

She wants to feel how to love someone. She wants to fall in love. In spring. The perfect season.

Her smile flatter as she smells someone’s very familiar. And she doesn’t like it. Even for a bit.

“So you are here!”

From his tone, she knows that the boy is smiling. She continues to pretend that she is falling asleep. He is Oh Sehun. One and only person she wants to avoid, badly. Sehun is one of the popular boys in their school. With of her best friends, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, he is in a group called EXO. He is handsome, actually way handsome than any word can describe. Tall? Very. What else? He is being called the perfect of perfectness. Every girls love him, every boys envy him. There is no flaw in his physical appearance. But his brain.

He must be hit his head somewhere when he was kid.

Why? Because he is annoying. Too annoying for her liking.

Why again? Because he is courting her. Doesn’t she shall feel happy about that? Proud? Because, hey! Sehun is popular. Mr. Perfect and everything.

But no. He is a jerk. An annoying playboy. And Senna, as a good girl, like good girls normally do, she doesn’t like a bad guy.

She knows Sehun is playing with her. He wants to win her as a trophy. Because among the girls in their school, maybe she is the only one who never thought Sehun that perfect. The one that can’t fall in love with him easily. And because she is Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s best friend, naturally the will meet so often. It makes the probability to interact with him higher than any people in their school.

Actually, she is not that popular but her beauty can attract the opposite gender. She gets letters and gift often from her suitors. She is the smartest student in their school. Maybe it’s another reason for Sehun to court her. She and Sehun will always fight for the first place. Everyone knows how Sehun hates losing the game. He is very competitive.

“Hey! I— Oh! Sleeping?” But Senna doesn’t move even for a bit. Sehun places their foods next to Senna and take his jacket off to cover Senna’s legs. To prevent the wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter