III.

with you ; na jaemin

"oh my god, na jaemin, you are back."

before jaemin could even carry the princess to the bed, lee jeno already ran to him for a hug, without questioning who he was carrying.

"hey, hey, hold on. let me put her down first." jaemin realised that the princess was fast asleep as he was carrying her to the base. he could see her chest slowly rise and fall, releasing her soft snores.

cute.

he brought her to the couch, making sure not to wake her up.

"did you bring my sister all the way here? are you crazy?" jaemin felt the light punch on his chest.

"you've been longing for her, and you were starting to look depressing." jeno was about to punch jaemin even more but soon calmed down as his partner, huang renjun entered the room too.

"i think you were about to kill him, jeno."

"sorry, thank god you are here to control me."

"is this her?" renjun said as he walked towards the princess who is in a deep sleep.

"yeah, she's still as cute as how i remembered her." jeno looked at his sister lovingly, and pat her head gently.

"that's not how you do it." jaemin slightly pushed jeno aside and brushed her hair that was covering her face, behind her ears. jaemin likes to tease people and particularly love jeno's reactions to things, so he purposely does those excessive "brother-sister" things to trigger him. there's renjun so jaemin won't die from jeno's violent reactions.

jeno was about to grab jaemin's collar but stopped when renjun placed his hands on jeno's head.

"hold it there, jeno. and jaemin, stop doing that before he actually stabs you." jaemin laughed and stopped whatever he was doing.
____________________________________________

the mini chaos caused the princess to wake up. she almost fell out of the couch when she saw jaemin and two other men were in front of her, having their mini quarrelling.

"oh, god, sorry. we were probably too noisy." the smaller build man with blonde hair spoke.

"it's okay, i'm goo-" before she could finish, the more muscular build man with the same blonde hair hugged her out of nowhere.

"i miss you so much, yuri."

he must be my brother that jaemin mentioned just now.

yuri let him hug her as much as he could. he probably missed her so much. unfortunately, she wasn't aware of the existence of her own brother. 
____________________________________________

the comfortable hug soon made her almost lost oxygen as he hugged even tighter. renjun realises her struggle and told jeno to calm down. jeno lets go of her and apologises. the princess coughed slightly and assured them that she is alright.

jaemin could tell from yuri's eyes that she pretty lost and need more explanation.

"sorry to interrupt your brother-sister reunion, but, i think we have some explaining to do with the royal princess."

"lee yuri or yuri is fine. please try to not call me by that."

"as you wish, my princess." jaemin smiled and gestured a slight bow to the princess. he could tell that jeno and renjun were cringing by his side. and that, jeno was about to kill him again.
____________________________________________

i shall start from our introduction. the team consists of 7 members. currently, only me, lee jeno and huang renjun are here. the rest are busy training their abilities at the nearby forest.

firstly, yes, this is your brother, lee jeno.

firstly, yes, this is your brother, lee jeno       

his ability is super strength. as you can tell from the name, he's just strong. his only problem is being unable to control his emotions and his power well. thus, with the help of his partner, huang renjun, he's able to control his strength better and becomes more invincible. he's able to penetrate any wall of any material and carry anything of any weight.

with that, i introduce you huang renjun.

his abilities are releasing repression & empathy, which means he's able to manipulate or control emotions as well as copying others' power       

his abilities are releasing repression & empathy, which means he's able to manipulate or control emotions as well as copying others' power. however, he is only able to use others' abilities temporarily as he is physically weak. with jeno, he's able to gain the ability of psychic reflection, which is the ability to channel a person's emotions and memories then reflect them onto their mind; overloading their brain.

lastly, me. hi again, i'm na jaemin.

my abilities are augmentation & channelling       

my abilities are augmentation & channelling. i'm able to enhance, control and use other people's abilities. my only weakness is i'm able to use it within a short amount of time for some reason, and thus, caused me to faint when i reached my maximum. i have yet to meet my perfect partner, unfortunately.

i'll introduce the rest when they are all done training.
____________________________________________

it took a while for yuri to absorb all of that, but she did eventually. as much as she was curious about their abilities, she wanted to know why was there suddenly a brother that she never knew about and why her parents didn't mention a single thing about him.

then she remembered. there's a way to prove that what they said is true.

her eyes trailed down to jeno's right wrist.

it should be there.

she grabbed it gently and placed it side by side with her right wrist. her intuition is always right.

there it is, the emerald tattoo. only people of the emerald royal family will have this tattoo. there's no way to obtain this other than during their birth ceremony; the king will use their energy from their ability to engrave a symbol to their newborn children.

"now, do you trust us better?" she heard jeno spoke. yuri gave her sincerest smile and nodded. she could feel everyone in the room's relief when she replied.

jaemin nudged renjun and gestured towards the door. he thought it's time for these siblings to catch up with each other and that both of them shouldn't interrupt. renjun seemed to understand what he meant as he stood up and pulled him out of the room too.

good luck, jeno.