Angry

Strong Moonbin and Gentle Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were in the practice room when the manager came rushed into the room. He rushed towards Eunwoo whose still munching his first kimbap. MJ quickly blocked them and stared at the manager with wide eyes, whereas Eunwoo looked at them innocently.

"Hyung! You can't simply pull this child like that! He can choke himself!" MJ scolded the manager, unconsciously. Everyone knew Eunwoo didn't get any sleep and breakfast that morning because he arrived from his filming schedule this morning. The boy quickly followed them to the practice room and learnt new choreo. And he was just bit his first meal at lunch!

"Sorry, MJ ah... Eunwoo, we need to go,"

"Where? You said I have no schedule today,"

"I forgot..." that was enough for Eunwoo to put down his half kimbap down and get up lazily. Looking at that, Moonbin frowned.

"What is it this time?" Eunwoo asked quietly as he packed his things into his bag.

"The meeting with the staffs of the station, and also another meeting with two brand companies. You are expected to be there at 3," the manager took the kimbap which packed by Rocky in a small box.

"You said it is on 3. He still have at least 15 minutes to eat right? Let him have his lunch first," Jinjin said.

"He can't. He needs to get ready now. He can eat in the car,"

"Hyung, you know that he don't eat in the car," Moonbin sighed. That means that boy is hardly eating again. His cheeks are already protruded, and they can see his ribs as well under his big shirt, which was not suppose to be big at all. It was Sanha's shirt, after all.

"It's okay guys. Don't wait for me, bye. Let's go hyung, we'll be late..." Eunwoo said, smiled weakly at them. He ruffled Rocky's head before he head out, a sign of thank you for packing him some kimbaps. But it was impossible for him to eat when he was expected to be at a few places in a day. Still, he thanked Rocky for thinking about him.

"I can eat it after my schedule, no worries," he said with smile, to himself. 

Moonbin sighed and looked at s faces one by one. Everyone is thinking the same as him. Poor boy.

"He'll be fine," MJ said, trying to cheer them up. They nodded and sighed at the food. Jinjin purposely ordered a lot as he knew Eunwoo haven't had anything since last night. Whose going to eat all of these, they thought.

"Well, we can keep it and reheat it for midnight snacks, what do you say?" Sanha suggested. 

"Sure, but really, we need energy and we have to sharpen our choreo. So that I can teach Eunwoo hyung, and so that he didn't worry," Rocky said, gulped a piece of kimbap into his mouth. Moonbin stayed silent and kept staring at the door.

 

 

 

 

Moonbin looked at the watch and it is almost 8 pm. He expected Eunwoo would be at home at 10 so that he can feed the boy. He wondered if Eunwoo ate the kimbap that Rocky packed that afternoon. He got into one of the wc and sat on the closed toilet lid as he scrolled down the Kakao talk. Sanha and MJ went home earlier because they wanted to. It is always funny everytime the duo complained in their group chat. Nobody asked them to do the chores, anyway.

"Hey, have you heard? About Eunwoo," 

"Huh? What about him?" Moonbin freezed as he heard two voices outside. They are their staff, he knew. He decided to sit quietly to listen to them.

"Another nosebleed. Quite a lot this time,"

"Woah! How many times already?"

"I think, maybe... five times? Six times? I don't know... This time it stained his shirt and I have to fine a new one in rush. How crazy is that?"

"Didn't the manager brings him to the hospital?"

"Nah~ Since he was very consious, and not fainted like last time, so they just do all sort of first-aid things...That boy just smile though,"

"Aren't they worried? They need to bring him to check up though,"

"His schedule is too packed that he has no time to eat or taking a nap. Manager Noh sometimes scolded Manager Kim for handling the situation like that. You know how fond Manager Noh to Eunwoo, but he is not assigned to Eunwoo for his solo schedule after he fought with CEO last time. I think they fought in front of Eunwoo, that's why Eunwoo didn't even complaint even when he barely able to stand up,"

"There is such time?"

"Of course. I saw it many times. Poor boy. He barely able to stand and bring his own bag, so there are times I help him until he reaches his van. That boy is too quiet that you kinda scared to know what is in his mind. You know how people said quitest people are the scariest?"

"Does ASTRO know?"

"Nobody told them anything. Eunwoo refused to. But I think Jinjin would know because I saw him discussed things with Manager Kim a few times before..."

"He should. He's a leader anyway,"

"Yeah. I really think the company should give Eunwoo a break this time. At least for a few days. You know that he is already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter