Who are You?

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter One

A mind wants to forget but a heart will always remember.

___________________

"Welcome home, Son JuYeon!"

Eunseo was welcomed by the loud greetings from her members and their managers the moment she opened the door of their dorm. She was finally discharged from the hospital after one week of staying there even though she can't really remember how she ended on the hospital bed cause the moment she woke up, she can't remember any single thing. The doctor informed her, her family, her groupmates and their managers that concussions commonly disrupt memories of the hours, days or weeks before and after the injury. But they don't have to worry cause her condition is just temporary and can be treated by exposing Eunseo to memories from the loss. That's why her WJSN members are always excited to expose Eunseo to familiar people, places and things to help her recover as soon as possible.

Eunseo can't help but giggled when her members took turns in enveloping her in a bear hug. She can now recall each of their names even though she can only remember small details about each one of them.

"We have a surprise for you, Eunseo unnie." Dayoung said excitedly and Eunseo just smiled at her.

The door of the biggest room in their dorm opened and the Chinity: Chengxiao, Meiqi and Xuanyi went out then enveloped Eunseo in a bear hug too. Eunseo chuckled but frowned when she noticed the unfamiliar prettiest face she had ever seen.

"Yah. I know you love playing hero but don't do it if it will cost your life for a stranger, babo." Xuanyi joked then lightly tapped Eunseo's back. Eunseo easily remembered her, the rich dork who loves seaweed snack and Bona. She's not just sure if which one Xuanyi loves the most.

"Our Juyeon is really a hero. That's why she's my ideal type." Meiqi said then backhug Eunseo who just smiled at her. She's Meiqi, the y Main dancer who adores Eunseo a lot.

Chengxiao cleared her troath catching the attention of everyone in their room esp Eunseo who can't help but be mesmerized by her beauty. Meiqi laughed then gently pushed Eunseo closer to Chengxiao.

Chengxiao smiled then enveloped Eunseo in her arms. "I miss you so much, Eunseo-ya. I was so worried when I've learned in China about the accident you've been through. I really want to fly back here as soon as possible to take care of you, Eunseo."

Chengxiao spoke in Chinese and Eunseo can't beleive that she understands it. She remembered that the doctor said there are some motor skills that will be retain even though she has temporary amnesia, as well as fluency in any languages she speak. Does it mean she knows some Mandarin too?

Eunseo is still lost in her thoughts that she can't notice how loud and energetic her members now while joking to each others. The soft warmth of Chengxiao's lips that landed on her right cheek is the only thing that made her return back to her senses.

"You look so cute spacing out." Xiao whispered then covered her blushing face with her own hands. "I'm sorry if I can't help kissing you in front of everyone, Eunseo."

Eunseo almost melt cause of Chengxiao's cuteness but frowned when she realized something again. "You are so pretty. You look like a Barbie doll and an angel at the same time but..." The other members heard what Eunseo said so they started teasing them.

"But...?" Xiao asked with her cheeks still blushing. She can feel the fast beating of her heart for being so close to Eunseo now.

"But...I can't remember your name. I'm sorry for asking this but...who are you?" Eunseo asked looking straight in Chengxiao's eyes.

Chengxiao felt like her heart is breaking into pieces hearing those words from Eunseo. She knows that Eunseo is still suffering partial amnesia caused by the accident happened a week ago but Eunseo can somehow recall some people esp their members so Xiao can't beleive that Eunseo can't remember her esp her name. Why only her?

Their members even their managers are all surprised hearing those words from Eunseo. They know that Eunxiao are bestfriends.

"Yah. That's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter