Prologue

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

🏢 🏢 🏢

I sighed and looked at my phone. No signal. I haven't received any call or text from my boyfriend. How is he? Is he eating well?

I'll have to call him later using their landline. That jennie is surely having the time of her life. I looked out the window and it's still dark out.

I actually like it here, it's peaceful but the place could definitely use an upgrade.

I want to pee but I don't like going to the washroom alone. It's creepy.

"Jisoo." I shook my twin but she just groaned and snored softly. I sighed.

I'll just hurry then. I ran to the washroom to pee and I swore I heard the main door open. I shrugged it off thinking it was just the vet.

I flashed the toilet and went out in a hurry but ended up ramming into someone which sent us both to the floor with his poor reflex.

We both groaned and I opened my eyes to find his lips on mine! I bolted right up and held my lips.

"Oowww." He whined, sitting up, nursing his wounded lips.

"You thief!" I smacked his head multiple times and he ducked, covering his head with his arms.

"Oww ouch! I did not steal anything!" He held my hands as he stood up to stop me from hitting him.

"That's the evidence on your ing lips! You stole a kiss from me!" I shrieked. I can't believe it! He stared at me and looked at me from head toe.

"Move. I want to pee." My jaw dropped as he moved me sideways and opened the washroom door.

Please log in to read the full chapter