911 (1)

clima (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura, a young newly promotted detective, currently is going to accompany her friend. She sneaks in inside a small room in which few people can be seen in their own cubicle.

 

The yellow one.

 

"Yo, Choi. Night shift today?"

 

The said person almost got a heart attack. Her heavy breath with the widen eyes perfectly impersonate a surprised duck.

 

"Dude, you could greet me nicely."

 

The latter just grins sheepishly. From the beginning, her only intention is to know how the police officers manage a sudden call of crime. Just in case it happens tonight. It's not like she wishes for it to happen either.

 

"Can I pick up the call if you ever get one, Choi?" Says Sakura, while she tries to get a chair next to the cubicle's owner.

 

"I doubt we even get the serious one, though," Yena thought deeply, "you may pick it up. I'll listen and inform the officer in charge."

 

Sakura is about to smile in victory before rings of an incoming call beat her to it.

 

She widens her eyes. Yena gave her a pat to confirm her that she can pick up the call.

 

911: Yes, 911 here. Is there anything we can help?

 

Sakura practiced every night. She dreamed to be an announcer when she was a kid, but screw it. Her brain is way more precious compared to her voice.

 

Caller: Ye.. Yes... I... I'm scared... (heavy breathing)

 

911: Yes, ma'am, what are you afraid of? Are you alone?

 

The call got the attention of the young cop, Yena. It sounds sad already, what happened?

 

Caller: I'm alone... and... and someone was breaking into the house...

 

Yena attentively listens to the call. She begins to alarm the officers in charge to track the location. 

 

It has been sometimes since the last time she got a call, honestly. Usually those were just prank calls.

 

911: Okay ma'am, the police is on the way. Please stay on the line with me, okay?

 

No answer.

 

Sakura tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter