spoon and bowl (2kim)

clima (UNDER MAJOR EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Typing sound echoes throughout the empty room, a rhyme that accompany the setting sun. The busy girl is alone at the moment. Most of her members are home already. College annual festival is coming in weeks, as the head of the student union she has to finish the remaining papers as fast as possible. 

 

The infamous y serious face has been put on for awhile now, until a crack from the door steals her attention.

 

Her muscle softens knowing the person behind the door.

 

"Hey... Chaewonie, did I bother you?" Minjoo asks softly.

 

Holy cow. Why minmin is so cute.

 

"No, what is it, Minjoo?" Chaewon's eyebrows move upwards, questioning the latter.

 

"Do you perhaps... want to go home together?"

 

Minjoo fidgets with her fingers. She always feel so small in front of the older girl. People are right, Chaewon's gaze is intimidating, it doesn't waver a bit.

 

"Minjoo, we live under the same roof, I'll go home to you eventually. You don't have to wait if you want to rest," she smiles softly.

 

"No-no... No... that's not it. It's... It's about... "

 

"Hm? What is it, Minmin?" Chaewon walks closer to Minjoo, puts aside the fringes that block the beauty before her.

 

Chaewon seriously thinks Minjoo's certified unrivaled beauty is out of this world.

 

"Y-you said this afternoon we will play Mario Kart to decide who will be the small spoon tonight," Minjoo pouts. Those shy pink tints on her cheeks fit well with the strawberry hair.

 

Silence envelops the 4 walls at first, before the older Kim laughs wholeheartedly.

 

"Hah, I was joking. You are the small one tonight."

 

That scoff was coming out like a command Minjoo should obey, but the younger doesn't want to lose in this bloody battle. Not again.

 

If the older has the voice full of authority, then Minjoo is mastering in personality spli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter