Final

Kiss

All the girls were tired after their day playing out, most went to their rooms or the living room to sit back and watch some T.V.

Sana walked into the kitchen only to find Chaeyoung there pouring some juice.

Sana walked to the fridge “Hey Chaeng.” She greeted causing the younger girl to turn around and smile.

“Hey Unnie.” Chaeyoung replied before taking a sip out of some juice.

Sana left the fridge and walked to the dining table to take a seat.

Chaeyoung did the same and took a seat across from Sana.

Chaeyoung watched Sana rip some grapes before plopping them into .

“So you’re going to film a bit of that drama tomorrow right?” Sana asked, sparking up some conversation.

Chaeyoung looked down at the table before nodding “Yea the kissing scene.” Chaeyoung said quietly, and Sana took notice of the frown.

“Worried?” Sana asked before eating another grape.

Chaeyoung sighed before looking up at Sana “Yea I guess I am.” She replied.

“Sana! Are you coming?!” Tzuyu screamed from the bedroom causing Sana to blush and Chaeyoung to laugh.

Sana stood up and patter Chaeyoung’s head affectionately “Don’t worry Chaeng you’ll do great.” Sana said before smiling at the girl and walking off to Tzuyu’s room.

Chaeyoung sighed and finished of her juice before standing up and leaving the kitchen.

She passed the living room to find Jihyo and Dahyun watching a film which she watched already, so she went to her room.

Chaeyoung quietly walked in and found Mina at the desk on the laptop; she gently closed the door causing Mina to look at her.

“Hey Chaeyoung.” Mina greeted and smiled before looking back the the laptop.

“Hey Mina.” Chaeyoung greeted back before taking a seat at her bed, while Mina closed her laptop and made her way to her own bed.

Mina turned around to find Chaeyoung sitting on her bed while looking at the floor with a frown on her face.

“Chaengie?” Mina called causing Chaeyoung to look up “Hmm?” Chaeyoung made a noise causing Mina to smile.

Mina bit her lip before patting her lap “Want to talk?”

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded before quickly walking to Mina before taking a seat on the older girls lap while facing her.

Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung’s arm rested on Mina’s shoulders.

Chaeyoung smiled, she enjoyed how close she and Mina were.

“What’s up?” Mina asked as she looked up into Chaeyoung’s eyes.

Chaeyoung puffed up her cheeks before wrapping her arms around Mina’s neck and resting her head on her shoulder.

“I have filming tomorrow.” Chaeyoung said as she sighed “I don’t want to go.” She explained, leaving out the part that she’s going to film the kissing scene.

Mina tightened her arms around Chaeyoung’s waist and Chaeyoung smiled at how safe she felt in Mina’s arms.

“Chaengie you’ll do fine.” Mina encouraged the younger girl who sat on her lap.

She took notice of how right it felt to be in such a position with Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung picked her head up “Want to go watch T.V? I think everyone has gone to bed.” Chaeyoung talked quietly as she slowly got off from Mina’s lap.

Mina giggled quietly before nodding and taking Chaeyoung’s hand as they made their way to the living room.

Chaeyoung was correct, everyone was in their room, as both girls walked to the couch and Chaeyoung turned the T.V on.

Chaeyoung laid down horizontally on the couch she then glanced at Mina before patting the space behind her “Come, lay down.” She said as she looked back at the T.V

Mina obliged as she crawled onto the couch before lying down and turning on her side.

They both watched some show on T.V before Mina started to fidget.

She picked at the back of Chaeyoung’s shirt, then pulled it up a little of expose a little of Chaeyoung’s back.

Chaeyoung ignored her friend as she watched the show; she was used to how touchy Mina sometimes was.

Mina glided a finger halfway up Chaeyoung’s back causing the younger girl to jerk forward “That tickles!” Chaeyoung whispered loudly as she giggled causing

Mina to remove her finger and pull Chaeyoung’s top back down as she smiled.

After a few minutes Chaeyoung felt Mina play with the belt hoops of her shorts jeans.

Chaeyoung sighed before sitting up and turning her head around.

Chaeyoung took Mina’s hand and pulled it so it lay straight.

She then laid back down so her head rested on Mina’s arm.

She then pulled Mina’s other hand around her waist.

Mina looked at the T.V as she pulled Chaeyoung closer by the waist.

She smiled at the feelings that started to stir.

Again, Chaeyoung felt safe, she felt the butterflies.

And Mina felt her stomach flip.

After a while Mina noticed Chaeyoung wasn’t as talkative.

“Yah! You’re going to fall asleep soon and it isn’t even late.” Mina complained as she removed her hands slowly before crawling on top of the younger girl.

Chaeyoung giggled as her hands intertwined with Mina’s as Mina straddled her waist.

It was quiet between them only the noise of the T.V in background, as their eyes locked, the T.V illuminating the room.

“You’re so beautiful.” Mina whispered as her eyes expected every feature on Chaeyoung’s face.

The T.V provided enough light in the dark room for Mina to see Chaeyoung blush.

“Thank you. Ms perfect.” Chaeyoung replied.

Mina smirked “Ms Perfect?” she questioned and Chaeyoung nodded.

“Beautiful face and a y body.” Chaeyoung placed her hand under Mina’s shirt, and ran it slowly up Mina’s toned stomach “And your abs.” Chaeyoung added, and it was Mina’s turn to blush.

“Stop you’re making me all hot and bothered.” Mina quietly squealed as she got off Chaeyoung and quietly ran to their room.

Chaeyoung giggled before she got off the couch and ran after Mina.

The two of them giggled at each other before Mina pulled Chaeyoung by her hand.

“You should really stop laughing at me.” Mina teased before she her lower lip as her other hand sneaked around Chaeyoung’s waist.

“Or what?” Chaeyoung teased back before Mina swiftly pulled her closer by the waist before their lips met.

Chaeyoung felt her cheeks heat up as Mina’s tongue gentle grazed at her lower lip.

Chaeyoung took a fistful of Mina’s shirt before Mina gently pushed her against the wall.

Chaeyoung sneaked her tongue into Mina’s mouth, causing Mina to moan a little.

Mina’s tongue battled with Chaeyoung’s before Mina slowly pulled back to peck Chaeyoung’s lips.

Chaeyoung smiled as Mina pecked her lips again before pecking her jaw line, then going lower to her neck where Mina left wet kisses in different spots causing Chaeyoung to tilt her head back and moan.

Chaeyoung missed Mina’s lips against her own causing her to tug on the older girls’ shirt making Mina kiss back up teasing Chaeyoung even more.

Mina grinned before her lips made contact with Chaeyoung’s again.

Chaeyoung wondered, like all the times she wondered why she was enjoying Mina’s kisses so much.

Why did she want to kiss only Mina?

Mina pulled back and smiled “Don’t laugh at me again.” She said before giggle as she walked into the bathroom.

After getting changed Mina came out the bathroom before diving onto her bed causing Chaeyoung to laugh some more.

“Go get changed and stop laughing.” Mina teased as Chaeyoung giggled even more as she walked to the bathroom.

After a while Chaeyoung came out to see Mina poke her head out the blanket “That was quick.” Mina said quietly and Chaeyoung nodded.

“I began to miss you.” Chaeyoung said quietly as she walked to Mina’s bed.

Mina pushed her blanket away and scooted to one side before patting the other side.

Chaeyoung smiled and crawled into bed before lying down while Mina covered the both of them with the blanket.

Mina’s arm once again sneaked around Chaeyoung’s waist, pulling Chaeyoung even closer and Chaeyoung snuggled into the crook of Mina’s neck.

Mina looked at the younger girl and smiled, it was days like today where she was one hundred percent sure that she was in love with Chaeyoung.


But she was that sure every other day too.

“Night Mina.” Chaeyoung whispered as she looked up at Mina.

Mina looked down and smiled “Night Chaeng.” She whispered back before Chaeyoung leaned in and gently placed a kiss on her lips.

Chaeyoung loved kissing Mina, she not only wanted it she needed it.

Mina's lips were like a drug, and Chaeyoung felt like she was becoming addicted.

After only a couple days, it was like kissing Mina was the most natural thing in the world.

Chaeyoung knew it was no longer seen as practice but she didn’t care.

Mina smiled at the surprise kiss; she smiled at how real it all felt.

It felt like Chaeyoung loved her back.

Chaeyoung pulled back and smiled before laying her head down and closing her eyes.

Mina soon heard the steady breathing of the younger girl as she gently moved some hair from the sleeping girls face.

The moon light which shot through the blinds gave Chaeyoung a calm and angelic look, the girl was indeed beautiful.

Mina gently kissed the girl’s forehead “I love you Chaeyoung.” She whispered before closing her eyes and falling asleep with a smile on her lips.
**
Sana walked into their room before tip toeing to the bed where the two girls lay.

She couldn’t stop the smile from forming as she saw Mina’s arm clutching Chaeyoung’s waist, and Chaeyoung’s palm placed flatly against Mina’s chest.

She believed Tzuyu was wrong, it wasn’t a one sided love, Mina wasn’t the only one who had fallen.

Sana believes Chaeyoung had fallen madly for Mina too, she just hasn’t realised it.

“Chaeng.” Sana whispered as she gently shook the girl.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes and smiled as she was met with Mina’s sleeping face.

“Chaeng!” Sana whispered again causing the younger girl to move her head to look at her.

Sana held in the giggle as she saw Chaeyoung’s dazed look.

“Yes unnie?” Chaeyoung questioned, not moving just in case she woke Mina up.

“Oppa called, you should get ready he’s coming to pick you up and drive you to filming.” Sana explained just as Mina opened her eyes.

She quickly closed them again “Why are you frowning Chaengie?” Sana asked neither of the girls realising Mina had woken up.

“I don’t want to kiss him.” Chaeyoung replied causing Mina to release her hold on the younger girls’ waist.

Chaeyoung was going to do the kissing scene today?

Some guy was going to touch Chaeyoung’s lips?

Mina opened her eyes and removed her hold on Chaeyoung before sitting up, both Chaeyoung and Sana watched her.

Chaeyoung bit her lip; did Mina hear what she had said?

Mina stood up “I didn’t know you were doing the kissing scene today.” She said in a weak voice.

Sana kept quiet as she looked at the two.

Chaeyoung looked at Mina who had sat at the desk and had turned the laptop on.

“I guess I forgot.” Chaeyoung replied softly, as Sana sighed, she already felt the tension.

“Oh right.” Mina replied as she stayed still, and felt the build up off tears.

Why was she trying to hold back tears?

Was it because reality had hit her, she finally realised that her and Chaeyoung were just messing about.

That Chaeyoung wasn’t hers.

That Chaeyoung does not love her.

Mina stood up to walk out “Well have fun.” She quietly said without looking at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung watched Mina’s back as she left the room, why was her heart hurting?

“I’ll just go shower.” Chaeyoung said quietly and Sana frowned at how hurt Chaeyoung seemed.

Sana nodded before leaving the room to go to the kitchen.

There Mina was sitting eating cereal with Nayeon.

Sana took a seat “You hurt her Mina-ah.” Sana quietly said.

Mina was hurting too, but she didn’t complain since it was her own fault.

She was the one who convinced Chaeyoung that she could ‘practice’ with Mina, when Mina actually wanted to taste the lips of the girl was has fallen in love with, since she might not have another chance.

Mina didn’t look at Sana “How?” she asked before taking another spoonful of cereal.

“You didn’t even look at her, and before you even woke up you two were all snuggle like you two are a couple in love.” Sana said a little frustrated.

Mina looked up at Sana “Well sorry for being the only one in love.” She said gently.

Sana immediately regretted what she said “Look Mina-ah what I meant wa-

Mina shook her head “its fine.” She caught Sana off and stood up to put her bowl and spoon in the sink, before leaving the kitchen.

Sana sighed as she looked at Nayeon who smiled sadly “Leave it Sana, maybe the both of them will realise soon.” She said softly making Sana nod and smile.

Mina entered the room to find Chaeyoung on her laptop full dressed and ready to leave.

She walked to her wardrobe and got some clothes out, not looking once at Chaeyoung.

She then left to go have a shower.

Chaeyoung watched the bathroom door close before Sana walked in to tell Chaeyoung that the manager had arrived.

“Don’t worry me and Tzuyu are coming to cheer you on.” Sana said as she put her hand around Chaeyoung as they walk out the dorm, with Tzuyu following behind.
**


“She’s really good right?” Sana whispered to Tzuyu who simply nodded as she studied her younger friend.

Chaeyoung herself couldn’t focus, messed up the lines a few times and just wasn’t doing her best.

Her mind was somewhere else, or on someone else.

She kept thinking about Mina, why did her mood change? Why didn’t she look at Chaeyoung?

“Ok cut! Both of you read your lines, next up is kissing scene.” Both Tzuyu’s and Sana’s eyes averted to Chaeyoung once they heard what the director had said.

Tzuyu smirked “So let’s see if Chaeyoung loves Mina.” She said quietly causing Sana too look at her.

“What?” Sana asked only to receive a nod from Tzuyu.

“Just watch.” Tzuyu said after a while.

“And Action!” the director shouted after Chaeyoung and Taecyeon got into their starting positions.

Mark: Just listen to me!

Chaeyoung: I’ve listened to many times already!

Tzuyu and Sana watched Mark walk to Chaeyoung before grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to him.

Mark: Please listen.

Chaeyoung looked away and Mark brought his fingers to her chin so that he could move her face to face him.

Mark: I need you.

Sana and Tzuyu watched as Mark leaned in closer.

Tzuyu inspected Chaeyoung’s face, wondering if she was going to be right or not.

Chaeyoung couldn’t stop thinking about Mina.

About Mina’s smile, Mina’s eyes and Mina’s lips.

She thought about all their memories, and all the feelings Mina made her feel.

She thought about last night, and how safe she felt with Mina.

She thought about how she only wants Mina to hold her.

Tzuyu saw Chaeyoung’s eyes widen “I think she finally caught on.” Tzuyu mumbled.

Chaeyoung thought about all the butterflies she only gets with Mina.

Chaeyoung finally understood how she felt.

Their lips nearly touched before Chaeyoung stood back abruptly pulling her hand away from Mark’s.

“And cut!” As soon as Chaeyoung heard the director she bowed “I’m sorry.” She apologised causing the director to smile.

He always had a soft side for Chaeyoung “Its fine Chaeyoung, you seem unwell, go home and rest.” Chaeyoung bowed again and thanked him before jogging of set to where Tzuyu and Sana stood.

“You alright Chaeng?” Tzuyu asked as she put her arm around Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung nodded before look towards the ground and sighing.

“Let’s go home yea?” Sana said as she smiled at Chaeyoung and gripped on to Tzuyu’s hand.

**

The girls walked in, and once they walked into the living room Chaeyoung was attacked by Dahyun and Momo.

Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon were out, while Mina sat in her room.

“How was it?”

“Did you enjoy the kiss?”

“How did it feel?”

Dahyun and Momo kept asking Chaeyoung questions, while Chaeyoung kept quiet while looking around the room.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes “Guys stop.” She shouted causing the two to stop straight away.

Chaeyoung smiled at Tzuyu before looking at the eager girls in front of her.

“Acting was alright, but we didn’t do the kissing scene.” Chaeyoung explained causing the two girls to nod and pat her on the back while walking off to the kitchen.

Chaeyoung breathed in harshly as she slumped her shoulders, getting the attention of Tzuyu and Sana who were sitting on the couch.

Chaeyoung was thinking about what she should do know.

Should she tell Mina how she feels?

“Chaeyoung?” Sana called out after watching the hopeless girl for a while.

“Yes unnie?” Chaeyoung replied as she averted her attention to the pair snuggling on the couch.

“You remember in the morning how Mina acted all cold?” Sana kept quiet as she eyed the door to Mina and Chaeyoung’s room.

Chaeyoung thought back to this morning and frowned as she remember that Mina didn’t even look at her.

“Yea...” Chaeyoung replied as she looked to the ground.

Sana smiled “It was because she didn’t want you kissing anyone but her.” Sana said softly causing Chaeyoung to look up at her.

Chaeyoung smiled before nodding “Thank you nnie.” She quickly said before walking to her room.

She quietly closed the door before locking it, she then made her way to Mina’s bed.

Mina was laying back with her eyes closed and earphones in her ear, she was tapping her finger against the bed causing Chaeyoung to smile.

Chaeyoung gently crawled on top of Mina before sitting on the older girls lap, causing Mina to open her eyes.

Mina quickly sat up and took her ear phones out her ear “Chaeyoung?” Mina smiled a little as she saw Chaeyoung, but couldn’t help think about her kiss she had with the guy.

“Hey Mina.” Chaeyoung greeted as she straddled Mina’s lap and looked into Mina’s eyes, which show a glint of sadness

“Hey...How was acting?” Mina asked as she clenched her fists trying not to wrap her arms around Chaeyoung’s waist.

Chaeyoung looked down “It didn’t go great, I kept screwing up lines I was too distracted.” Chaeyoung replied honestly.

Mina looked up at Chaeyoung “Distracted by what?” she asked as she gripped the sheets.

Chaeyoung lifted her eyes to meet Mina’s “You.” She replied honestly.

Mina’s eyes widened and her lips parted, did she hear right?

“W...What?” Mina stuttered causing Chaeyoung to smile.

“I couldn’t stop thinking about you.” Chaeyoung confessed as her arms s around Mina’s neck.

Mina blinked and kept quiet causing Chaeyoung to giggle “I didn’t kiss him, because I don’t want to kiss anyone but you.” Chaeyoung said quietly.

The corners of Mina’s lips lifted “Chaeyoung...” she whispered as her forehead pressed against Chaeyoung’s.

Chaeyoung smiled “I’m sorry for being so slow.” She apologised as her nose touched Mina’s.

Mina smiled as she watched Chaeyoung look down “Chaeyoung.” She called out quietly causing the younger girl to look up at her.

“I love you.” Mina whispered as her arms encircled Chaeyoung’s waist.

Chaeyoung felt her heart beat quicker as she smiled “I love you too.” She whispered before she leaned in and captured Mina’s lips with her own.

Both of them finally realising that the ‘practice’ wasn’t really practice, but an excuse.

An excuse which was no longer needed.