Chapter 1

Kiss

“So there’s a kissing scene?!” Jeongyeon shouted for the whole dorm to hear.

And in an instance all the girls left their rooms and the kitchen causing the living room to fill up.

Chaeyoung sighed as she looked at the the new comers before glaring at Jeongyeon.

“What kissing scene?” Nayeon asked as she looked at Jeongyeon.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes but kept quiet, and the rest of the girls watched.

“In Chaeyoung’s new drama she has to kiss some guy!” Jeongyeon replied.

“Are you happy?”

“Is he hot?”

“Oh my! Our Chaeng is growing up!”

Chaeyoung heard the girls mutter causing her cheeks to flush red.

“Wait Chaengie-ah! I thought you haven’t had your first kiss yet.” Sana muttered causing the younger girl to look down.

“Sana unnie!” Chaeyoung whined before most of the girls hugged her.

“Don’t worry I haven’t had my first kiss to!” Dahyun shouted trying to cheer the younger girl up.

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded showing the girls she’s fine.

“Who was your first kiss?” Chaeyoung asked as she looked up at Tzuyu.

All girls turned their gaze to the brown haired girl who now turned a light shade of red.

Tzuyu gulped before mumbling something.

“What you say?” Nayeon teased.

“I didn’t hear you!” Jihyo chipped in.

“It was Sana!” Tzuyu shouted before running to her room and slamming the door.

All the girls erupted in giggles as they watched a now red Sana walk to the room her girlfriend just stormed into “Sheesh you guys love to tease.” She mumbled before she closed the doors.

The rest of the girls talked a little more before Chaeyoung had said she was tired and left to go to her room after saying goodnight to her unnies.

After half an hour Chaeyoung couldn’t fall asleep.

Maybe because she left the lamp on.

Maybe because she was worrying about the kissing scene she had to do.

Chaeyoung was scared, she didn’t know how to kiss, she never had kissed anyone.

She also wanted her first kiss to be special; she didn’t want her first kiss to be with some guy on a drama in front of camera’s and a filming crew.

She wanted her first kiss to be with the person she loved, maybe in her room with dimmed lights and the door locked, so it’s just the two of them.

The sound of the door shutting broke Chaeyoung’s thoughts and she turned her head to look at the door.

There Mina smiled before she walked to her bed.

Chaeyoung watched Mina, taking notice Mina just came out of the shower.

Clad in just a tank top and a pair of grey boxers, with her wet hair.

“You alright Chaengie?” Mina asked as she walked to Chaeyoung’s bed before taking a seat.

Chaeyoung sighed before sitting up “Not really.” She said quietly as Mina turned her head to look at her.

“What’s up?” Mina asked.

Chaeyoung looked down and began to fiddle with her pyjama top “I’ve never kissed anyone, and I’m scared I’ll screw up while filming.”

Mina smiled before turning her body “If you’re worried then practice.” Mina said causing Chaeyoung to look up.

“Practice?” Chaeyoung asked

Mina nodded “They say practice makes perfect.”

Chaeyoung blinked “How am I meant to practice kissing?” she asked while thinking that her friend in front of her was a little crazy.

Mina giggled “I guess it’s not too bad if you practice with someone who you can trust, a friend, someone who you’re close with.” Mina said slowly.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lips, what Mina was saying didn’t seem like such a bad idea.

“You could practice with them so that when you’re filming you won’t be as bad as you think you are, and you won’t have to worry.” Mina carried on
smiling.

Chaeyoung nodded slowly, Mina did have a point.

“Yea... but who?” Chaeyoung asked quietly before glancing at the door to make sure it was locked.

Mina grinned “I can help.” She said simply.

Chaeyoung’s lips parted “W...What?” what in the world was Mina saying?

Chaeyoung watched Mina giggled “I’m a girl so it won’t be as difficult as kissing a boy, it won’t be awkward since we’re like really close friends.” Mina stated.

Chaeyoung watched the older girl “I don’t know Mina-ah.” In their dorm, formalities dropped and Chaeyoung called the older girl anyway she wanted.

Mina smiled again “Okay Chaeyoung! Just telling you I’m here if you want help.” She then stood up and walked to her own bed.

“Thanks Mina Unnie.” Chaeyoung said quietly as she lay back down.

“No problem Chaengie.” Mina said before she switched the lap off, and the room went dark and quiet.

Chaeyoung now had more things to think about which stopped her from sleeping.

Was Mina serious?

Chaeyoung touched her cheeks to find they were warm as she imagined Mina crawling on top of her before planting a kiss on her lips.

Chaeyoung took a big breathe to calm herself down, and finally her eyes fluttered closed as sleep dragged her deeper.

**
Chaeyoung lazily got out her bed to join everyone else for breakfast.

She opened the room door to hear the sound of voices, laughs and the sounds of plates and glasses being placed on the table.

She figured she was one of the last ones to get up, -one of them- since it was Tzuyu who was the ultimate last.

As Chaeyoung got closer to the kitchen she heard what the girls were talking about.

“Apparently Mina-ah is a good kisser.” Chaeyoung heard Jihyo say.

“How would you know?” Dahyun asked.

Chaeyoung slowly walked closer

“I’m not sure if it’s true, but even Mina herself said she was a skilled kisser.” Jihyo spoke.

Chaeyoung smiled; maybe she should go to Mina for help.

Chaeyoung counted to five before she walked in to the kitchen.

“Morning.” She greeted as she sat next to Dahyun.

“Good morning Chaeyoung!” the rest of the girls greeted back.

Chaeyoung looked around to find only Tzuyu and Mina weren’t there.

After Mina had gotten up, and once Sana went to wake up her sleepy girlfriend, everyone sat down to eat.

Chaeyoung drank some juice as her eyes wondered around the table before she was met with Mina’s eyes.

Mina swallowed before she smiled at Chaeyoung, and Chaeyoung smiled back.

Breakfast finished as the girls went to wash.

Chaeyoung stayed back to help with the dishes before leaving to her room.

As she walked in Mina came out from the bathroom that was linked to their room.

“All yours.” Mina said before Chaeyoung nodded and went into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.

When Chaeyoung came out, she found out only her, Mina, Sana and Tzuyu were at the dorm, the others had schedules to attend to.

Tzuyu and Sana were in the living room cuddling on the couch, watching something on T.V.

Mina sat on her bed surfing the web.

She felt a dip on her bed causing her to look up to see Chaeyoung smiling at her.

“Yes Chaeng” Mina asked as she pushed the laptop screen down.

Chaeyoung bit her lip before locking eyes with Mina “You sure it won’t be awkward between us?”

Mina smiled she knew Chaeyoung kept thinking about their conversation they had yesterday “Of course it won’t be, we’re best friends right?” Mina said as her hand found Chaeyoung’s.

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled “Right! When do you want to start?” she asked.

Mina was up for teaching now but a knock at the door had interrupted them.

“I’ll be waiting here before dinner okay?” Mina whispered before she walked to open the door.

Jihyo had came back from the groceries and wanted to go practice her and Mina’s dance.

After they waved bye to Chaeyoung they left, and Chaeyoung was left alone in the room, thinking about what she had just agreed to.

After a few hours Jihyo and Mina had returned from practice.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were sitting in the kitchen when Mina came in to get a drink.

Chaeyoung took notice of the sweat slowly dripping down Mina’s face, and how the oversized shirt stuck to Mina’s body.

Mina looked absolutely y.

Jihyo walked into the kitchen, her hair wet “Mina go wash I’m going to start dinner, the others will come home soon.”

Mina nodded before looking at Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung smiled and nodded before Mina left to go shower.

After 20 minutes Chaeyoung walked into her and Mina’s room, she then closed in gently behind her before locking it.

Mina was lying on her bed, wearing a grey tank top and grey sweat pants fresh from her wash.

Chaeyoung giggled as she went over to Mina’s bed before sitting down.

Mina sat up and smiled at the little girl “You alright Chaeng?” she asked as she looked at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung nodded “How was practice?”

Mina nodded “It was good, we got a lot done.” She answered with a gentle tone before she turned her body to face Chaeyoung.

“You sure about this Chaeng?” Mina asked as she locked eyes with Chaeyoung before smiling.

Chaeyoung nodded “Yea of course!” Chaeyoung nodded and smiled.

Mina giggled “Okay, first of all I don’t think it’s that easy to be a ‘bad kisser’ unless you’re trying to the persons’ face of.” Mina said as she made air quotes with her fingers.

Chaeyoung couldn’t help but giggle.

“Main key, keep calm.” Mina said and Chaeyoung nodded.

“If you keep calm the rest, kind of happens naturally.” Mina carried on before smiling.

Chaeyoung was listening to every word.

“Oh yea, and not all kisses are a wonderful experience, you’re probably going to like this experience but you won’t like the experience with the actor in your drama.” Mina said before smiling.

Chaeyoung giggled at her friends’ cockiness, before she calmed down and breathed in.

Mina scooted closer to the younger girl before leaning in; she then gave Chaeyoung’s lips a quick peck, before pulling away.

“A peck, usually the kind of kiss you give the person you love when you’re in public, it’s cute but isn’t too long and is more appropriate to the public eye.”

Chaeyoung’s cheeks were already flushed even if all Mina did was touch her lips gently, but she nodded showing Mina she understood.

Mina smiled “Want to carry on?” she asked, making sure Chaeyoung was comfortable.

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded, before she was gently pushed back by Mina so that she was lying down.

Mina climbed over Chaeyoung, propping herself up by her hands, before she lowered her head down.

Chaeyoung watched Mina lean forward before she closed her eyes, Mina smiled before closing her eyes too.

Mina’s lips captured Chaeyoung’s gently, and Mina felt Chaeyoung smile into the kiss.

Mina gently on Chaeyoung’s lower lips causing Chaeyoung to automatically wrap her arms around Mina pulling her closer.

Chaeyoung copied Mina, as she gently and tugged at Mina’s lower lip before Mina slowly pulled away.

Both girls were red, as Chaeyoung quickly let go of Mina’s neck and covered her cheeks, and Mina smiled while she looked away.

“That’s basically making out.” Mina whispered as she took quick breaths.

Chaeyoung nodded, as she also tried to get her breath back.

Mina didn’t say, but Chaeyoung was a great kisser.

Mina was about to speak again before someone had knocked on their door.

“Dinner’s ready!” Nayeon shouted, causing Mina to look down at Chaeyoung.

“If you want we can carry on, but at another time.” Mina whispered as Chaeyoung nodded.

“Yea I want a little more help.” Chaeyoung replied before Mina got off her and went to open the door.

Mina left and Chaeyoung counted to five before leaving the room and walking to the kitchen.

All the girls were to engrossed in their own conversations, as Nayeon served the food on everyone’s plate while Chaeyoung and Mina took a seat at the table.

Mina turned her head to find Tzuyu watching Chaeyoung.

Mina looked at Chaeyoung to see the latter with flushed cheeks and a smile on her face as she stared at her empty plate.

Tzuyu turned to Mina and found that Mina was also red as she touched her lower lip.

“We need to talk after dinner.” Tzuyu whispered to Mina before turning her head to her girlfriend “There’s something going on with Michaeng.” She whispered causing Sana to widen her eyes.

“Really?” Sana whispered back causing Tzuyu to nod “Let’s both talk to Mina after dinner.”

Sana nodded before looking at Mina and Chaeyoung throughout the whole of dinner noticing the difference their behavior.

After dinner, Mina walked to her room, as Chaeyoung went to play some video games with Jeongyeon.

Tzuyu and Sana walked in to Mina and Chaeyoung’s room without knocking.

Tzuyu rushed “What are you getting up to Mina!” Tzuyu shouted, but kept it down so no one else would hear them.

Sana rolled her eyes before pulling Tzuyu back.

Mina stared at Tzuyu “Me? I’m just chilling around.” Mina played stupid.

Tzuyu breathed out “What did you do to Chaeyoung.” Tzuyu asked her tone more calm this time.

Mina looked down to the floor “I asked her if she wanted help, she was worried about the kissing scenes in her drama.” Mina answered quietly as Tzuyu shook her head.

Sana decided to speak “So what did you do.” She asked as Mina avoided both their gazes.

“I offered her help, and she said okay, so before dinner we kissed.” Mina mumbled she knew there was no point lying Tzuyu and Sana would just ask Chaeyoung, and she knew Chaeyoung wouldn’t lie.

Tzuyu smirked “You can’t be serious? Why did you kiss her?” Tzuyu asked.

Mina fidgeted with her fingers “Well we’re both best friends and she can trust me, so I told her she could practice so that she wouldn’t have to worry when it comes to filming.” Mina explained.

Both Tzuyu and Sana understood the way it worked, Mina just wanted to help Chaeyoung.

Sana sat next to Mina and Tzuyu sighed “Mina this really is not good for y-

“She wanted the help I didn’t force myself on to her!” Mina butted Tzuyu off, explaining she was innocent, and that she wasn’t hurting Chaeyoung.

“I wasn’t going to say it’s bad for Chaeyoung but it’s bad for you!” Tzuyu shouted causing Mina to look up at her.

She shook her head “No It’s not, I’m just helping a friend out.” She explained.

Tzuyu shook her head “You’re not helping any friend out you’re helping Chaeyoung out.” Tzuyu replied.

“I’m not going to do anything more than that.” Mina explained.

“Yea but.” Tzuyu started before Sana stood up and grabbed her hand “Leave her; she knows what she’s doing.” Sana didn’t trust her own words.

The two walked to the door before Sana turned around “Don’t hurt yourself Mina-ah.” She said quietly before her and Tzuyu walked out.

Mina let out the breath she didn’t know she was holding as she fell back on the bed.

Finally realising how tired she was as her eyes became heavy and sleep took over.