THURSDAY OF JUNE

RESET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For me, You are the "Joy" of my life....
You are also the "Love" of my life.


Everything was worthwhile right?

Asking that to herself while looking at the view of the country she hasnt seen for the last 15 years of her life...

Her eyes was still low firm from crying....
Sitting on a cab to get to a certain place she needed to go to....she defenitely need to be there....

From the island of Jeju....she will start to find her and be with her to fulfill a promise she had solemnly take.....


"Are you Wendy Son?"

An old woman had asked when she get to a small inn....

Which she nodded...

The old woman had take her time looking at her...squinting her eyes even coz she cant clearly see her for her bad eyesight due to old age....


Wendy just smiled and waited patiently for the old woman to somehow answer her back or lead her to a certain room....

Seconds pass...

Wendy had felt the old woman's hand on her arm that when she turn to look at her she was already smiling so dearly....

"come...i deeply take my condolences"

Holding her left arm with so much light and warmth....clearly she was that person "Joy" was reffering to....

"There's not much of a people on this inn but still i am making sure that this place will be as how it was left"

Looking around it somehow felt "warm"


The structures are built on fine wood...floors are carved out of marble......it looks really an old restored style of house in South Korea....


It was A family residence but after some time they make it to be an inn after the owners had left to go to USA....

The owners which are Joy's family.....

But not everyone went to USA....


"Agassi"


The old woman had knock quite on the wooden door.....

Standing behind the old woman is Wendy still holding her luggages....

Wendy breath and try to hold herself...

clearly she had been reminded and warned....

Warned for reasons that this is gonna be a hard one...and somehow reminded that if she truly likes to do it she shouldnt never give up..

The wooden door had slide open.....

It was a nice....and tidy room...the bed is neatly fix....

There's a small table with all sorts of camera films rolled up...

A small camera is also standing on a small tripod....

The old woman turn her head to wendy...

"wait" she told her...

Wendy nodded while the old woman Walk to the left side of the room...

She stop in front of the closet....

"Agassi" she called...


Wendy felt her heart beats quite rapidly.....

It was just 3 months after Joy died....

And now it was as if she will see Joy again....coz Joy had a twin sister....


The closet door slowly open and a head pop out.....

Wendy felt like her heart just stop for some seconds....

"Is it dinner time already?"


The one on the closet had ask while rubbing her eyes....

"Not yet but you have a visitor"

The old woman took her arm gently to help her get down from the closet....

Wendy had move aback when she jump down from the closet and look at her...

"Who are you?"

Wendy had open but she can't really say a thing....

It was like her feelings are flooding just all at once....

She's Joy...No! Wendy can't stop her emotions.....

She raise her hand....


Sooyoung scowled seeing this stranger seem to be so lost while looking at her.....

Her lips were trembling her eyes were longing and her hand seem to be reaching for her.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter