To Meet You Was My Fate

The Accidental Matchmaker {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day~
Twenty Years Later...

For as long as Min Yoon Gi has known it, he had always been a very lucky baby. Well, lucky for other people. It all started out that way ever since the day- I mean the night of his actual conception.

Even inside of his mother's womb as a small speck of nothing, he has brought people who were destined for each other together without his mother's knowledge at first. Or at least that was what his mother had told him when he was still very young. Although, he woefully realized once he had entered high school that there was no one meant for people born with a gift such as his own.

Unfortunately, he had learned that unjust tradeoff the hard way when the boy that he had a small crush on, who had sort of became his friend during his junior year of high school, had met his perfect other half. Which had been the week after they become somewhat friends. And it was the week prior to that year's Year End Formal's theme being made known to all of the juniors and seniors around the entire high school.

To which said theme was, A Night in the Presence of the Greek Gods. Through the power of his gift of course. How else would they have met?

After that, the two of them became almost inseparable. They even went to the Prom together. And Yoon Gi had to admit that the both of them were absolutely perfect for each other.

Of course in the interim, Yoon Gi refused to like anyone else right after that. In spite of that, a whole year later the pair were getting married straight out of high school. A few mere weeks after their graduation in fact. He had been invited to the wedding and was gifted with a present for helping them with their happy meet up, even though he had no idea why or how they could have ever associated their meet up with his presence. And till this day, he doesn't know.

Despite those facts, they were not the last couple that were unknowingly placed together just by a chance meeting with him. And soon Yoon Gi found himself with a very lucrative business career, dealing in the matchmaking world. All his clients had to do was spend an entire week with him and they would be set for the future.

As of the moment, he was indulging time with helping the wealthy heiress Jang Ye Eun find her soulmate. Whether he was rich or poor was not his problem. Although the daft woman didn't seem to catch the hint at all. No matter how many times he told her that.

This was his last day with her, thankfully. The woman's ideal list of what she wanted her unidentified match to be like was ridiculous. There was no man in the world that perfect. Everyone has their flaws. Even her.

Although, she did fill out the athletic pink floral print leggings and sports bra set that she wore perfectly next to him. As he was dressed in a simple gray t-shirt and black jogging pants. Her dyed blonde hair syled in to a neatly cut bob. Whilst his shorn chocolate brown mane looked like a messy nest of bed head, because that was merely what was as she had dragged him out his bed and home that very morning annoyingly so.

They were at the park in her area jogging. She had to practically drag him kicking and screaming the whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter