Curse of the Accidental Matchmaker

The Accidental Matchmaker {hiatus}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty Years Ago...

Min Jul Yoon was always a superstitious person. How could she not be when her entire was? She believed in any and all warnings of caution throughout her life. Especially when it came to the safety of her family.

When she found out that she was pregnant with baby Yoon Gi just a few weeks in to her marriage she had went to see a fortune teller to learn of her child's unknown lot in life. Of course only after realizing that the new people that she would recently meet, who would have the worst track record with love ever, would for this reason find someone after just one meeting with her. The fortune teller had been an old woman who was known for her skilled readings since she was a child, so of course Jul Yoon trusted in her words with utmost reguard.

The old woman happily read her unborn baby's fortune after a hefty sum was paid out to her. Only because it was unusual for her to have ever done so for anyone else before her. And the fortune teller told her that her child had a gift like no other. The gift of helping others find their respective other half. Nevertheless, it was a gift that was not meant for her child, but once the gods give someone their gift, it cannot be taken back from them or undone.

She also said that the child's gift would make it hard for him to have his own soulma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter