Park Rex Origin

Flaring Affection (FA)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mafia underground is led by the Park empire. A family where two heads are fighting to be at the top even though one is illegitimate.

 

The former head of the mafia underground, Park Nam, had a son, Park Min. He was the only son and child, also the heir to everything Nam had. 

 

However, there was an error. Nam made a mistake that shouldn't have come to light. During Park Nam's era, he had a secret affair that led to the birth of Lee, the illegitimate son of the Park family.

 

Park Nam did all he could to employ peace. He gave Lee a fair share of his property, but most of all he had willed to his legitimate son, Min.

 

Lee accepted everything, he pretended all was okay, but he had his plan. He wanted everything Min, so he waited for the right time. He wanted his father, Park Nam's death, and when that happened, Min was already well grounded in the business and the mafia world.

 

Park Min developed wealth much greater than what his father ever did. He built companies, established businesses, and earned the highest level of respect for himself. He was feared for his ruthless and heartless ways of handling disputes that didn't sit well with him.

 

He was a man feared by many. He had things under control, he was that good, but he wasn't fulfilled like his late father, Nam. He wanted a son as his first child, but it wasn't so. His first child was a girl. To make matters worse, his wife couldn't have more children due to her health condition. 

 

Meanwhile, Lee already had a son, Nick, and a daughter, Sora. He had what Min wanted so desperately. He was accomplished and he has plans of using Min's unfortunate destiny against him.

 

Min saw what was coming. He knew what his brother had in mind so he acted fast. He was left with no other choice than to accept the harsh reality. He made out his plans. He had already decided to raise his only daughter, Cara as a boy, and make her the heir to all his properties, also the mafia boss.

 

However, death hit Min's family without a warning call. Min lost his wife in an ambush. His five years old daughter, an only child, Cara witnessed the death of her mother before she was shot. Luckily she survived it. Min had no choice but to declare his daughter dead to the world so he could raise her as a heartless, fearless monster.

 

He brought Cara up as a man, her schooling was secluded, he trained her as a man, she went through rigorous training, he had her hair cut, he showed her no mercy during training, and he treated her like a man.

 

It was hard on Cara at first, but she endured it all. She obeyed her father, and in a couple of years, she became the best among their men.

 

Cara was introduced to the world with a new identity as Park Rex, the adopted son, and heir to the Park family business as well as the new mafia boss.

 

To Park Min, all he did was to keep the family business running, and he used his daughter for that very reason.

 

Cara, however, accepted everything, she was broken, she was like a wounded lion, and she wanted to be the one to avenge her mother's death, so she gladly embraced the darkness. She gave up her humanity. She decided to walk the path of revenge, and she grew to love it. It became her source of energy. It became her guilty pleasure.

 

She forgot who she was, she destroyed the woman in her, she destroyed the name Cara and became the true monster Park Rex was trained to be, and she embraced her new identity. 

 

No one ever suspected her to be a girl, not even the bodyguards. She was the best amongst them all, even better than her father.

 

She never failed any mission, that was how good she was, and there was no stopping till she destroyed her mother's killer.


 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

Chapter (1)

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒


 

"Good morning sir. Your father is here."

 

A familiar voice woke Rex up. The scary-looking young woman woke up with a frown on her face. She glared at the door, memories of the previous event from last night rushed back to her and she folded her fist in annoyance.

 

Betrayal is a common thing in their line of business. The people they deem as the loyal ones always end up betraying them. Rex was already used to it, but whenever it happens, it always made her extremely upset. 

 

Two days back, a trusted inner member of her circle betrayed her, he stole the world's most expensive diamond, her diamond, and luckily, they were able to retrieve it back.

 

No one was supposed to know that such treasure was in her possession, however, on the night she retrieved the shining stone, a man saw the diamonds, and he heard all her conversations with her right-hand man, Sehun.

She shot at him, she couldn't let him live, but he escaped before she could kill him. 

 

Rex punched the bed, she felt a rush of anger and disappointment over her unfinished work.

 

"I will be down shortly." She spoke deeply. It wasn't a problem for her anymore. She had long practice and toned her vocal to speak deeper than usual.

 

She stepped down, walked straight to the bathroom, and stripped off her pajamas. She stared at her s, and her body shape in the mirror, but it felt like a different body. She had gotten used to male appearance, the only thing that always reminded her of her true identity was her monthly period, oh she hated it the most. 

 

With a plain face, she stepped into the shower, did her morning routine, and went back to the mirror. She wrapped her s, wore a white singlet, got dressed, and left her room.

 

"Good morning, Sir." Sehun, her right-hand man said before bowing immediately.

 

"Have you found him?" 

 

"Not yet, but we're working on it." 

 

"How long is that going to take? That guy knows that we're with the diamonds, it's only a matter of time before our enemies start attacking us. We are running out of time here. Don't you ing get it?" Rex hissed and Sehun immediately bowed.

 

"Give us more time boss, we will get him this time around." The right-hand man pleaded, but Rex waved him off and walked further into the secret room where her father was waiting for her.

 

"The injury on your arm explains how strong and capable he is. Forget it, I will handle this issue myself. Leave us."

 

"I'm sorry boss." Sehun bowed before walking away with a frown on his face.

 

Rex stared at her dad for a while before sitting in the opposite chair. "Hi, father." She greeted them, but the man remained quiet. He stared at his daughter. The woman he had given an identity of a man.

 

"How did this happen?" He asked coldly, but his tone was still low.

 

"It was my fault, I will fix this."

 

"You will fix this? How do you plan on doing that?" 

 

"That shouldn't be your problem. I will fix this and that's all that matters." Rex was seriously upset, she hated to see the look of disappointment on her father's face.

 

"Nick is back from the States, which means our competitors have doubled. You know that Nick and his father, Lee, are such greedy people, if that man sells out our secret, we're done for."

 

"That's not going to happen. I will fix this mess soon, I promise." Rex was mad and filled with anger. Nick is indeed someone very dubious and greedy. He was ready to kill her just so he can be in her position and she hated him for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter