Part 4

Sleep Walking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring…ring…

            Hongbin sighed. His body ached when he woke up as he was bent over the table for the whole night. His eyes shifted from the clock towards his iPhone which was ringing. He decided to leave it there but it had been ringing non stop that it started getting annoying. Finally, he stretched out a little bit and picked the phone up.

            ‘Vivian…’ He mumbled. “Hello.”

            Vivian chuckled. “Just woke up? From that y voice, I know you just woke up.” She giggled again. Hongbin knew that she had had a crush on him ever since he started working at the police department. Vivian was a pretty girl and he agreed with that fact. However, Hongbin, a workaholic, did not really pay attention to her feelings.

            “What is it, Vivian? I’m so sleepy right now. If there’s nothing, then I could use some more sleep.” He yawned, wanting Vivian to trust him.

            “Oh, right. I thought I just want to cheer you up a little. Well, good morning. Please come to Gangnam apartment now, we got a new case. Seems like it was done by the same person.”

            Hongbin who almost fell onto his unfluffy bed was jolted awake. “You mean, that Jumbling Murderer?”

            Vivian chuckled yet again. “So, you resorted to giving the murderer a not-so-cute-but-kinda-convenient name huh?”

            “Will be there soon.”

            Hongbin hung up the phone call and quickly jumped inside the bathroom for a quick bath. During that, his mind kept working and working on the motive that the suspect might have.

As he arrived a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter