Part 1

Sleep Walking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please, let me go.” The poor girl begged, on her knees. Her hair was stuck onto her face, from her tears and the blood dripping from a deep cut on her forehead. But she seemed unaware of her injury. Even her knees were scraped from kneeling on the uneven unpaved road. It was dark, with jet black sky. Not a single star could be seen.

            The tall man, dressed in black leather jacket and leather jeans, with his face covered with a black mask. He was dressed all black, his cap was black too. People might have mistaken him for a celebrity, well, he’s got the look. Supermodel-like figure, broad shouldered, not-too-tough but not-too-skinny body, sharp eyes. Hell, it’s not weird if someone actually would fall in love with him. But not to that poor girl. He just looked scarier every minute. He stepped closer and closer, closing the gap between them.

            “Hm?” He hummed, as if he’s asking a question.

            “Please, I will not tell anyone. I can give you anything, but please don’t hurt me.” She clasped both her hands together, more tears rolling on her cheeks.

            He scoffed. “Really?”

            She nodded frantically. “Anything!” Her voice quivers, hoping that he would show her some mercy.

            “Loyalty. Can you give me that?” He cocked his eyebrow, demanding an answer. He shifts his gaze to her chest. Luna. Name on her uniform nametag.

            Luna was stunned by the unexpected qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter