𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙞?! +19 CLOSED! thanks for the memories. 💕

Description

;theme by. 011227 ♥

Foreword

NANI?!:
 A twitter based non au roleplay
  x — about us
have you been feeling lost? lonely? not knowing where you belong to? have you been going through every day in life being like....nani tf is happening? we all know about this very well and are here to welcome you happily in our arms! nani?! is an open and warm semilit agency that can, beside being loud, nasty and sometimes on crack, also be the safe space you've wanted. be our friend and join us now! 

yes to memes. yes to being naughty. yes to fun.
 
  x — rules.
O1: 
subscribing to the story is a must, please smash that button! we surely do love upvotes, too, but you don’t have to do that.
O2: 
we are an closed agency, any interactions with outsiders are not allowed! as this is a rp we don’t accept any fcs who are under 19 (international age) and muns that are younger than 18. only one account per soul!
O3: 
asian fcs only. no ulzzangs, no idols who clearly spoke  against rp, no youtubers nor models are allowed! we accept idols from chinese and japanese industry if they are connected to the k-entertainment or depending on their popularity.
O4: 
you can go on semi hiatus for 2 weeks and full hiatus of 1 week, dm base for that kind of matter! both can be extended to two more weeks - we want an active agency but we understand that life throws busy times at us, so if you need more time for a break come and talk to the admins/base about it.
O5: 
tcc lasts for 48h and you need to wait another 48h for your next tcc. cc is allowed in an unlimited number as well but with every cc there will be a cc ban for one week! you can, of course, reserve a face for 48h for yourself, too, if you are a member of the agency already!
O6:
remember not to write anything triggering. check base’s pinned if you wonder about the triggers. if you have any further questions don’t be afraid to ask the admins/base but we’re sure we all know what to tweet and what not!
O7:
move in couples are welcome but please tell base about it! there’s a dating ban of 1 week for new couples and both parties have to reach at least 500 tweets. yes, all ualities are allowed because love wins! pw is a lyric line from your current favorite song.
O8: 
timeline is ic - ooc tweeting is only allowed with brackets and to a limit. you can smoothly mix ooc and ic and giving your muse a little more character with it! remember, your fc owns a life, too! and they have lots of things to update with.
O9: 
make sure to give lots of love to your fellow agency members, too. we love getting hyped and be positive with each other!
10: 
be inclusive! please! that’s a really big matter to everyone of us here. when tl is busy focus on having fun with members there instead of only hiding in your mentabs. talk to people outside of your circle of friends!
11: 
please act mature and restrain yourself from unnecessary childish drama. talk it out calmly or ask base/admins for help. we can’t be friends with everyone out there but we sure can create a warm place together and be kind to each other. plotted drama is allowed as long as you inform base about it though!
12:
any kind of chasing is ugly and if you do that you are ugly, too. jeezus said that.  
 
  x — how to join / guidelines.
O1:
check masterlist and/or the wishlist and pick your desired fc, subscribe to the story before leaving your comment.

O2: 
APPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING FORM.

  fc name + group/occupation.
  fc age.
  ooc age + timezone.
  
pw.

O3:
once you’ve posted your reservation you’ve got 24h to create your account (please make sure to clean recycled accounts) and follow base + admins, as well as the others members!
O4:
reach 66 tweets within 24h upon your arrival. not reaching the tc and inactivity of 24h in general will lead to being unverified. replies don’t count as activity, base checks your regular tweets!
O5:
username in lowercase only, initials are allowed, write your username in the following format: @___nani or @nani___. ALSO PLEASE WRITE "NANI" OR "NANITF" SOMEWHERE ON YOUR BIO. THANK YOU!
but most important: lots of fun! <3
 
  x — masterlist.
ADMIN RESERVED00 taken

ACE. Byeongkwan.

Ateez. San. Hongjoong.
blackpink. jennie. Rose.
BTS.  Seokjin.

EXO. jONGDAE. chanyeol. Jongin. Baekhyun.
gugudan. sejeong.
Nct. lucas. jaehyun.
red velvet. Irene.
seventeen. Wonwoo.

stray kids. hyunjin.
Twice. Nayeon.

vixx. hongbin. Leo.
x1. SeuNgwoo. 


soloists. Chungha. 
 
 x — wishlist.
San. GIRLGROUPS, SKz, full ateez pls, x1, oneus....just everyone come. people that laugh about his jokes AND EVERYONE WHO IS UP TO BE LOUD AND HAVE FUN!
irene. MY RED VELVET BABIES. ATEEZ. SF9. ANYONE I CAN SMOTHER WITH LOVE. 
jennie. blackpink. the boyz. x1. the rose. ace. dpr live. eunwoo. everyone to come and tell me puns!
Inseong. complete ateez! svt, the rose, sf9, kard and someone to love me.
 
  x — couplelist.
Dating. Senpai x babie-chan. 190824.
               TaEhyung X Irene
. 190828.
               seungwoo x jennie. 190910.
             
CREDITS TO ROAMINGse
nanithefck_rp
wishlist updated!