Airport Signs

Airport signs.

 

Minho is a pilot and every time he comes to his home airport he is met with very unique signs and he loves everyone.

 

 

 

 

Choi Minho was very young when he decided he was going to be a pilot. He loved to be in the air and fly. He loved to go from country to country. His father was a Pilot. And so summer holidays was him spent every day travelling the journey. He got to stay in first class. He got as much ice cream and fruit as he desired. He even got orange juice and hot chocolate. As time went on and the boy grew Minho started watching his father and when he had the chance would ask all the questions and study for the exams. He took his first flight at age 18. A flight that brought him into that same career as his father.

 

And then one day he met Lee Taemin. Lee Taemin was a stage performer. He travelled and performed around the world. He had been on many of his flights. Minho doesn't remember exactly how they met, but Taemin said it was due to him being moved to first class after he was in the crossfire of a drugs bust and it was to make up for the delay. They began dating 6 months later. It was a complicated relationship. Minho would be working months at a time. Taemin eventually set up his own company and remained in his home city of Seoul. At one point Minho asked if they should break up. He didn’t want to but he didn’t want Taemin left behind. He knew it ruined his parents marriage. But Taemin was fine with not seeing him everyday. He said the reunions would be worth the wait.

 

And boy was they. Taemin made sure that Minho would remember every second. And Minho began to look forward to coming home. At first Taemin would stand with a simple welcome home sign. He was always ready to pick him up and took him to their shared apartment. Clearly it was very much Taemin’s home but Minho did have a few things there and he did pay rent towards it.

 

After 5 years Taemin decided to make the return visits more fun and started to write jokes on his name boards. And Minho would always be able to find him. Taemin had started something new. Now not only did Minho look forward to getting his lips kissing all over the delicious boy. He also look forward to what sign greeted his arrival.

 

Today Minho is finally coming back for 2 whole weeks. He is looking forward to just relaxing and spending his free time with Taemin and seeing his family. He waves to his flight attendant co workers and heads through to the A1 exit area. He is already looking out when a sign comes into view.

 

Welcome back from your

change sis :D

The Pilot laughs shaking his head as he walks towards the other male grinning almost proudly at his sign. He jumps up and down when he recognizes Minho and shouts at the top of his voice.

 

‘My sister! Look how hot you are! Oh my gosh! I can’t have a sister who is better looking as a dude than me!’ Minho remembered the horrified reaction of the elderly lady when he kissed Taemin. The younger paid for it when they got home. Not that Taemin complained, he said he enjoyed it.

~

Sorry he dumped you XD

But I’m hungry so buy me food

 

Minho’s flight had been delayed and so Taemin had added a second line to his board He had been waiting so long he didn’t have the energy to stand and was sat on the floor eating a burrito some kind elderly gentleman offered him. Minho promised to buy him all the food he wanted.

 

~

 

Prepare to be debriefed

 

Minho remembers being debriefed of his briefs in the car at the airport. That night was a good night. He hopes Taemin brings that sign again in the future.

 

~

 

Welcome Home

I'm your mail order bride

 

It was their Anniversary weekend. Minho found himself on his knees crying with laughter when he spotted Taemin wearing some old tatty wedding dress for extra effect. Taemin even had a long blonde wig and some dying flowers. They made jokes the whole journey home even making a pit stop at a burger bar and claiming it was their honeymoon. Just for the free meal.

 

~

 

I’m hungry feed me. L

 

A delayed flight once again.... Minho being extra late than ever before ...make that 18 hours later. He saw the sign but no Taemin, who apparently had gone home due to work commitments. But a cleaning lady had promised to hold it up when he arrived. She also gave him an envelope which had a key to a locker which had his key cars in. Taemin had taken the train and Minho made sure to do a shop run before getting home and making dinner for his sweet boy.

 

~

 

Nothing makes Minho smile more than the idiot picking him up at the airport. And the next greeting. Minho is red cheeked and only because the post sign is true. The flights meals had not been too kind to him.

 

I have the

Imodium tablets

for your runums XD

 

~

 

During a spring week. Taemin was actually busy and so he had to request for someone to go collect Minho. So the Pilot was welcomed with a large cardboard sign. And an irritated look from his cousin.

 

This better be the last time I pick you up.

It cost me a lot of petrol. Kibum.

PS Tae was unavailable.

 

~

 

Minho’s next return was a pleasing one.

 

One lover looking for his master.

 

Taemin ever the tease was wearing a lot of leather. Jeans- Coat. Underwear. They didn’t make it to their apartment that night. The airports hotel would do just fine.

 

~

 

On a super early morning return. Minho yawning and hoping to sleep on his journey home smiles at the sign of an arrow pointing down to his sweet lover.

 

Looking for Hot stuff??

 

Instead of rushing over he walks slowly and nods while cuddles the male. Who can tell Minho is sleepy. ‘You wanna nap in the car?’ Minho nods. ‘You want me to sing?’ Minho nods again. Taemin kisses his lips. ‘Okay follow me sleepy head’.

 

~

 

I couldn’t think of one today…..Hey.

 

Taemin pouts lowering his sign as he sees Minho stagger through the exit. He is really and truly ill. His skin is pale and his brow is damp with sweat. An air hostess is helping him over and passes him to Taemin. ‘There is a nasty flu going around I think he caught it over in the UK’. Minho groans as Taemin walks him out. But not before buying a bucket from the junk shop at the airport just incase he wanted to let his sickness out on the ride home.

 

~

 

Minho is shaking his head when he sees his greeting today. Taemin dressed like a teenage troublemaker black shades and ripped jeans. He is blowing bubbles from his gum and popping it at the little girl giving him the wide eyed look.

 

Poor boy 0-0 looking

for his sugar daddy. ^-^

 

‘Sugar daddy really?’ Minho asks. Wrapping him in his arms. Taemin grins. ‘Well it was either that or e looking for his Pimp’. The Pilot shakes his head. ‘Well I guess this sugar daddy can’t say no to his sugar baby. So what would my sweet baby like to do?’ The younger wraps his arms around Minho’s neck. He pops his gum at his face. ‘Whatever Daddy wants’.


 

~

 

Two hot guys here to pick up an average guy.

 

Today it was Jinki and Jonghyun stood with a sign. Minho was surprised to see the two only to learn Taemin had been sent to the hospital and was having his appendix out. Minho got there as soon as he could. He met a groggy male who through strong medication told Minho that he was the most handsome man he had ever seen and wants to date him. He gets all giddy when Minho confirms they are dating already.

 

‘Woah!’ Taemin cheers, and starts singing. ‘I’m dating the hot guy. He gonna love me! I am his boyfriend! Woot Woot!’

 

Minho takes him home to recover and for once spends the remaining days of his return watching a TV Series of back to back episodes. They both enjoyed that time.

 

~

 

Hungry! Food! Please :(

 

Another delayed flight. Minho finds Taemin curled up on a bench sleeping. He must have got people's attention with his sign because there are bags of food around him. Chocolates. Meal deals. Water and fizzy pop. Even some expensive baked goods. Minho will make sure that Taemin enjoys them on the drive home.

 

~

 

Sorry got called into work

sent Mum instead.

Buy her food.

 

Minho bows respectfully to his boyfriends mother who stood with a sign today. She smiles softly at him and he hooks her arm leading her outside. She blushes at the looks she gets, as if she is being whisked away by a handsome man. She laughs telling them it’s her future in law and then spends the journey home asking him when he might ask her precious boy to be his spouse.

 

~

 

Minho didn’t get a lift home from anyone today. In Fact his flight was earlier and so he arrived home by train. But Taemin knew he was coming so a sign was already left at the door.

 

Minho! Go back!

The house is a mess and I haven't cleaned yet.

 

He steps inside only to find another sign against the bedroom door.

 

Hotel room 69 is ready!

 

Minho likes room ‘99’ better but who is one to complain.

 

~

 

I’m your boyfriend love me!!!!

 

How can he not. He kisses the male almost as dramatically as they do in the movies. He even picks him up and carries him bridal style out of the airport. Taemin had more fun than he had realised. He liked the cheers and applause they got.

 

~

 

I’M PREGNANT FOOD BABY DUE NEXT TOILET BREAK.

 

Yeah Taemin had put on a little weight. Nothing dramatic and Minho actually liked his chubbier cheeks. But Taemin’s response to hide his frustrations was to joke about it. The Pilot made sure to blow raspberries on his tummy once they got home.

 

~

 

Minho drags Taemin from the airport today. Not because he is angry. Oh no more like desperate. Taemin had been ting him on the flight. While Minho had read them while waiting for people to leave the plane he received pictures and it tipped him over the edge.

 

The washing machine broke

I’m going Commando.

 

~

 

Grandpa our Dog had puppies!

We have 5 grandchildren.

Bill, Bob, Jack, John and Milly.

 

‘Puppies! Did you let our dog get penetrated by some stray!’

 

‘It wasn’t a stray it was Mrs Huns dog Munchies. He was with our SuSu throughout the whole labour. He even comes by in the evenings to check on them!’

 

‘Munchies. Our SuSu and Munchies!’

 

‘Yeah I thought they hated each other too! But I guess they were just fighting their lust for each other!’

 

Minho frowns ‘We can’t keep all of them!’

 

‘I know, Mrs Hun said she would take them. But we have to keep Milly. I love Milly. Milly is the cutest’.

 

‘I’m sure she is but-’

 

Taemin opens the basket at his feet and a tiny puppy pokes her nose out. Minho coos. And leans in to pet her. She laps at his fingers. And Minho caves ‘Fine she can stay. But the boys can live with their dad!’.

 

The younger grins. ‘Told you he would love you Milly’.

 

~

 

Minho is looking out for the board but he just can't seem to spot it. He then sees hands waving and Taemin is pointing at his bare chest.

 

I forgot the board

 

He waves and the Pilot walks over. ‘Did you use permanent marker?’ He wipes a finger on the writing along his chest. Taemin’s smile drops and he gasps. ‘I did! Crap! I need to wash it off!



 

~

 

~

 

~



 

Taemin has been away, attending an event where he was asked to be an examiner at a royal dance school. He had taken some of his best students and even got them slots in the school too. The flight was long but worth it. When he walks his way to the exit he is met with a row of people stood with cardboard signs. Minho in his suit is smiling holding the first one.

 

‘Will you Marry me??

… pick one answer >

 

The Airport cleaner is holding the first one with one word.

 

Yes

 

Jonghyun is holding the second one and grins waving it about.

 

Yes of course

 

Jinki is holding the third one.

 

Yes Yes Yes.

 

Kibum is holding a fourth one that has Taemin laugh.

 

Yes! But only because

I have food and Money

 

Finally his mother stands with the last one. She holds it higher and Taemin reads it before looking at Minho and saying the words written from his mother’s sign. ‘Well? Where is the Ring?’

 

Ask him for the ring already!

 

Minho grins ‘Is that a yes?’

 

Taemin grabs the sign from the cleaner and waves it around ‘Would I dare say no to you!’

 

The end.

 

 

 

Hope you enjoyed it please comment xx gigi